SemenArsonist

About the elephant in the room...

Lately, server has been getting terrible lag, every single day.

Most people just relog and change proxy, that fixes the problem for a while, but we need a permanent solution.

Unplayable delay during sieges, epics, olympiad, you name it.

Also, some people have said that it appears at specific points of time each day(a random made up example would be from 10:23, then it lasts until 10:38 and goes away). 

This happens to everyone on the server. People just choose not to mention it because they can just change proxy. Fix that fucking shit

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

Most people just relog and change proxy, that fixes the problem for a while, but we need a permanent solution.

Also, some people have said that it appears at specific points of time each day(a random made up example would be from 10:23, then it lasts until 10:38 and goes away). 

This happens to everyone on the server. People just choose not to mention it because they can just change proxy. Fix that fucking shit

Agree, usually in NA prime and sieges/mass pvp it lags the most. This problem started 1-2 months ago and for me it lags the most in NA prime

Right now just tested how it works for me with europe proxy+ pingzapper + 95 megas internet connection

test.thumb.PNG.802e5aafdc2fc892161b7065e43c9b28.PNG

10 min later i got dc and this is how evolved

Edited by Cyane

12 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

Just for the record I gave you a like because you already had 3 of them, and I ride on anything that's mainstream.

As for the lags I honestly never experienced anything too awful. For me generally it's 10 sec max during which it's still playable. But maybe they have different set of proxies for VIP and for plebs which may explain a lot. But I've never experienced anything as insane as this, this looks like something from the worst nightmare and should be adressed immediately:

6 hours ago, Cyane said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1