JaNkaR

Enchant rates/chance

Well i made this topic because i couldn't find any topic (after a quick search) that specifies the correct enchant rates on l2classic.club, so @Koll is that "list" accurate regarding the enchant rates on the server ? Does the enchant chance decreases after each enchantment level or is it stable ? could you give us a clue about the actual enchant rate? Thanks

Untitled.png.1bf4bf18de790857f220e583c68f09cf.png

Edited by JaNkaR

As far as i know.

Enchantment rate decreases in each level on jewels + armor. I dont understand why the list goes up to 20 there though.

Enchant rate on weapons is the same from +3 to +15.

Edited by Yomana

9 minutes ago, Yomana said:

As far as i know.

Enchantment rate decreases in each level on jewels + armor. I dont understand why the list goes up to 20 there though.

Enchant rate on weapons is the same from +3 to +15.

That's why im asking Koll if the enchant rate is stable or no. this is part of L2j classic 2.0 files claimed to be based on l2 classic ru off but can't confirm if ru off is like this since i don't have access to that files.

Edited by JaNkaR

You cant make  +20 armor out of 20 pieces.  For armor is completely wrong.

For weaps I would guess its 1*0,66666 = +4 *0.666666 = 0.4444444 +5 *0.666666=0.2962... +6 ...       

6% +10           

0.5% +16.         

But who knows.... Enchanting works mysterious ways....

44 minutes ago, TuMama said:

what you have passed is totally FALSE, there is no such "visual effect" at +8, everything else is serious at +7 and +16, which does not show there, now I'll bring you a link so you can see how the enchants work 

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/656850/

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/573910/

1)To make a good experiment need at least 10.000 iterations to have a valid result. with 400 repetitions you cant have a valid conclusion on the chance.
But still its an experiment and not the actual chance from the code.
2) as i said is part of L2J Classic 2.0 files its not OFF , it was designed like this and the developer told me he was based on the classic RU off.
3) there is a visual effect. there is something like a firework if you enchant successfully from 8 and after.

Edited by JaNkaR

17 minutes ago, JaNkaR said:

1)To make a good experiment need at least 10.000 iterations to have a valid result. with 400 repetitions you cant have a valid conclusion on the chance.
2) as i said is part of L2J Classic 2.0 files its not OFF , it was designed like this and the developer told me he was based on the classic RU off.
3) there is a visual effect. there is something like a firework if you enchant successfully from 8 and after.

the echant rate is 66.7 for fighter weapons and 50% for caster ones as it's on official up to +15. From there it decreases to pretty sad values.

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

the echant rate is 66.7 for fighter weapons and 50% for caster ones as it's on official up to +15. From there it decreases to pretty sad values.

This is what i also have heard but i don't know the source behind this and if it's a solid proof.  that's why i referred to Koll as well so he can answer the question.

53 minutes ago, JaNkaR said:

The effect is +7 men... No +8, u enchant Any weapon in l2? 

And the test is made from admin skelth... 100% real And security

If u wanna other link, check this  https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/656801/

And remember classic skelth eu files its same that ru off grandkain

Edited by TuMama

13 minutes ago, TuMama said:

The effect is +7 men... No +8, u enchant Any weapon in l2? 

And the test is made from admin skelth... 100% real And security

- No i never enchant any weapon, +0 FTW. in that files the effect start from 8 instead
- Admin or whatever, is a test of 400 repetitions, you cant evaluate a system with that low number or repetitions to get a valid result.
p.s : since you can't provide an answer to my question there is no need to continue this, lets just wait for Koll to check instead.

Edited by JaNkaR

48 minutes ago, JaNkaR said:

This is what i also have heard but i don't know the source behind this and if it's a solid proof.  that's why i referred to Koll as well so he can answer the question.

back in 1.5 test server you could test it with commands. Now you can just an official test like they post on game 4game of 5x200 batches or whatever.

The only thing im not sure about is the EWD on caster weapons buff on 2.0. Dunno if its here, since i never tested oed D grade shit after the patch.

Edited by BlackJack

3 hours ago, JaNkaR said:

- No i never enchant any weapon, +0 FTW. in that files the effect start from 8 instead
- Admin or whatever, is a test of 400 repetitions, you cant evaluate a system with that low number or repetitions to get a valid result.
p.s : since you can't provide an answer to my question there is no need to continue this, lets just wait for Koll to check instead.

So if tries would be higher than 400, you would expect to see a decrease/margin of error from 65% to 25% to +6? Given the fact you can see that between bow of peril and damascus sword there is a margin of error of about 4% with 400 tries each, its not reasonable

+4                +5              +6

enchants.PNG.8f7576a691188f3037a5b0ee30eb094c.PNG

Edited by Cyane

400 tries is more than enough to get approximste numbers and see how it works, sure you might get +-5% error, but you see how enchant rate drops for weapons/armors/jewels