QuQi

About Update 2.5??

Soon @San0 come back from his secret honeymoon with 12boys in the Thailands cave, he start again write news about fixes to update forum.

On GMs twitter you can read about huge surprise on 3rd anniversary this server and some talks that Jack Sparrow will be with us.

2 hours ago, bsklakis2 said:

@San0 is there any chance to add Catacombs and Necropolis?? It can be a nice addition as exp places. :D

QjSjoME.jpg

This is the big red button.

If you press it, necropolis and catacombs are instantly added to the game, however auto macros have a max duration of 20 minutes, and automatically stop working afterwards.

Will you press it?

On 7/12/2018 at 8:51 AM, bsklakis2 said:

Yes easy @SemenArsonist I do not care about toogle macros because they are bannable the best feature of the game....... 

the best custom feature of the game u mean

Edited by Nez

36 minutes ago, Nez said:

the best custom feature of the game u mean

Is not custom it works perfect on other servers just here is not sadly 

1 minute ago, bsklakis2 said:

Is not custom it works perfect on other servers just here is not sadly 

its not bannable on official server Skelth when u afk macro 24/7

why not? u can go and stun em on mobs, u can chain away healers (that happend to me couple of times) .. many ways to get drops from afk macro train

2 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

And that's exactly where NCsoft f**ked up, this feature should've never been implemented.

Why? Beacuse people are no brain?You can drop them very easy, if you are not tard or only one pt zergunas hunting 1 untaged destro with army of boxes. ????

Yeah but it's about the principle, just because you can drop them (when there's nobody guarding them; when you have a full party of bots and one guard it's still botting) doesn't make it a fair feature. Pre-70 game also exists and if they don't care about it, they could've just made an awakening-like quest to give people insta 76.

• Like 1

Who care abour pricinple? Its cruel Adens world. Weak dogs must wait in town on zerg.?

First than u want crying about it, show me like u are farming with 7-8 boxes on macros longer time, 90% crying people about it are only jelous players.

Some people havent time losing time and farm on 100% effective, others are hiding and farm 2-3mobs in shadow.

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Who care abour pricinple? Its cruel Adens world. Weak dogs must wait in town on zerg.?

First than u want crying about it, show me like u are farming with 7-8 boxes on macros longer time, 90% crying people about it are only jelous players.

Some people havent time losing time and farm on 100% effective, others are hiding and farm 2-3mobs in shadow.

is it just me or someone tried to say that loop macro farming is actually hard? :D 

56 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

is it just me or someone tried to say that loop macro farming is actually hard? :D 

Im not saying that its hard. Nothing in l2 is hard, all is about  "find way like do it". But most people are ......