Sign in to follow this  
melania

Report bot

22 minutes ago, Parameter said:

Doesnt work sadly. Only way to get rid of (afk) bots is through an active in-game GM team. Ive had to pk 2 of them cockgobblers today alone.

1) They get ban after video + you get reward
2) We have active GMs via skype/discord and you can report there
3) We have section on forum

Not really worth it for me to jump through those hoops to get rid of the bot (Especially when they can buy themselves a 2nd chance...) when I can just waste him. If I could pm someone ingame however then I would.

That being said, If the reward is substantial then I will reconsider :D

Edited by Parameter
  • Like 2

On 7/15/2018 at 2:01 AM, Koll said:

1) They get ban after video + you get reward
2) We have active GMs via skype/discord and you can report there
3) We have section on forum

If I report a bot right now, Can I have the gear he's currently carrying? Also, What's the discord link? I can't seem to find it :(

1 hour ago, Parameter said:

If I report a bot right now, Can I have the gear he's currently carrying? Also, What's the discord link? I can't seem to find it :(

Hello. You can't get gear from char, only resources and adena.
http://prntscr.com/kawpr6

So, Time to revive this thread; Are we just going to allow botting on the server or what? Evercraider clan is basicly afk botting all day every day out in the open in the most obvious way (Auto potions, Some even with auto message response when they get attacked) and in the most obvious places. They're not even trying to hide it but apparently the only way for them to get banned is through me on my shitty laptop frapsing it and sending it? Cause Koll sure doesnt bother reading his messages and theres never any GM's in game.

Bottom line; Should we just allow afk botting?

https://imgur.com/a/0QfFNeV

@KollAll these fags have been more or less afk botting the past 2 weeks with absolutely no repocussions. I'll give you to the end of the week to remove them from the game or I'll write this server of as failed and stop logging in.

Edit; xTitanx (Last Screenshot) now auto logs off as soon as I get within range of him but you can enjoy the auto response afk botting in the picture. He's botting next to Piiiig but last time I managed to catch a glimpse of him he was dead on the ground. Auto potion, super blatant botting on all will litterally take 5 seconds of observation to understand that they're botting their asses of.

Edit; They're ingame right now. Perfect oppertunity for you to go do your job.

Edited by Parameter