Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Sieges

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

And how you know we are greedy motherfuckers ? Kill4fun tells you that? 

If we are greedy why we have as many baium rings as TFD ? We reward people who help , we flame people who do nothing all day.

You should know that there are many trash noobs who jump sides to get only personal benefit. Guess what , NF core never changed side 2 years now.

NF core is gone for a long time already.

4 minutes ago, Kure said:

NF core is gone for a long time already.

I mean , the core of NF clan atm. I dont speak about waterwork clan. Sorry if there are 2 clans with almost same name.

I think you forget im older than NF clan in this server :P. I know them pretty well.

Edited by Yomana

56 minutes ago, Yomana said:

If we are greedy why we have as many baium rings as TFD

0? :D 

1 hour ago, Rip said:

0? :D 

I know you went 1 month vacation but next time ask what happened in server when you come back :D 

Just now, Rizos said:

Elfy why were u so greedy? Cos of u we lost zerg :(

gg noobs
I go help my good friend Bobby hehehe

image.png.d7e80d49c3588060ccba9f747479e320.png

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, YipMan said:

4 weeks ago China went to Aden to clean there and make fun. We soed before ImTheLaw was cresting. We couldt crest it in the moment becouse had 3 castles already, and enemies went to our castles after we cleaned Aden, whole story^^ 

About Baium. You forgot that after we stopped You we had regullar battle for it.... so its like same side looks like now... Never saw You fighting with Drama Ally. But You never was same ally lol. Stand a bit from Your PCs.... Your butthurt become epic 

is that story biz tells to his members? :D i guess its very important to keep up morale, but i guess you dont see whole story same like people didnt know biz pming every enemy just to achieve what he wants ^_^ 

wait what? we were never same ally? as far as i know, we are in same alliance and we were in the same alliance when we killed you in baium with SM first time (1 week before that we came as NF only as we were still deciding if we really join or not) :D funny boi

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

is that story biz tells to his members? :D i guess its very important to keep up morale, but i guess you dont see whole story same like people didnt know biz pming every enemy just to achieve what he wants ^_^ 

wait what? we were never same ally? as far as i know, we are in same alliance and we were in the same alliance when we killed you in baium with SM first time (1 week before that we came as NF only as we were still deciding if we really join or not) :D funny boi

Where from You concuded im Perkunas member??? And need Bizz storys to keep my morale??

I told You how it was from CHN perspective, and You telling me some sh1t.

Well about ally You change Your mind every single week so w/e.

19 hours ago, YipMan said:

4 weeks ago China went to Aden to clean there and make fun. We soed before ImTheLaw was cresting. We couldt crest it in the moment becouse had 3 castles already, and enemies went to our castles after we cleaned Aden, whole story^^ 

About Baium. You forgot that after we stopped You we had regullar battle for it.... so its like same side looks like now... Never saw You fighting with Drama Ally. But You never was same ally lol. Stand a bit from Your PCs.... Your butthurt become epic 

TFD theoretically also couldn't cast any other castles (current siege), same for SM and others but ya know sometimes server has bugs which we've been promised they'd be fixed by next siege.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

I certainly PMed nabao when we thought at 13th the next day after farm was interupted and also most certainly did pm nabao when we've decided to greedly mark 2 of their castles as our own on prev siege.

And we have radars, and we have spies inside your chains, and we have admin team on our side too. Just look at what serious decision they took when TFD were able to be owners of this gay castle due to siege bug.

About talks between leaders during events; if you've never been in a cc leading position you can't know that comunicaiton between factions happens rarely on extreme disbalances.

From what I remember... was soil and me squeezing Unique at Giran (he initaited btw, my master ?). Then me and foxy squeezing soil to leave him w/o castle), then nabao with me squeezing blues. Just curious if anyone was chit chatting to squeeze perks also)...but oh no....HONOR !!! ( right master Soil ? ). ( still want link to that bar dance :D )

When N.Korea measures length of their rockets and talks dirty on phone, sometimes US chit-chat with China to presure Kim to chill dafuq down. And then US hits China's products with increased tarrifs and so on. It's natural way of how humans interact. So trying to bring a bad image to my forum avatar is useless, it's already red - hands in blood till elbows.

PS: that guy yipman is naughty got some serious vpn there to access forum)

25 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

?
When N.Korea measures length of their rockets and talks dirty on phone, sometimes US chit-chat with China to presure Kim to chill dafuq down. And then US hits China's products with increased tarrifs and so on. It's natural way of how humans interact. So trying to bring a bad image to my forum avatar is useless, it's already red - hands in blood till elbows.

You know trump/putin meeting is today, u know both ruski and english, u can be their translator gg.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

I certainly PMed nabao when we thought at 13th the next day after farm was interupted and also most certainly did pm nabao when we've decided to greedly mark 2 of their castles as our own on prev siege.

And we have radars, and we have spies inside your chains, and we have admin team on our side too.

tenor.gif

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

( still want link to that bar dance :D )

PS: only because you asked :P

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

And we have radars, and we have spies inside your chains, and we have admin team on our side too. Just look at what serious decision they took when TFD were able to be owners of this gay castle due to siege bug.

i am pretty sure some of your members have radars (same as i think someone in DT has radars, but since i am not trying to ninja kill them its kinda hard to notice), you had spies in our alliance (or we forgot how reaver put spy in our alliance so he could hunt our waves?), about admins that bullsh1t, every1 knows i am the admin

y, the bug should be fixed, its bullsh1t (tho at this siege just ownership would be on our box clan instead of TFD, it wasnt game changing crest from STR -> TFD)

2 hours ago, YipMan said:

Where from You concuded im Perkunas member??? And need Bizz storys to keep my morale??

I told You how it was from CHN perspective, and You telling me some sh1t.

Well about ally You change Your mind every single week so w/e.

try to tell these stories to someone clueless :D or your eyes are too thin to see the truth? i was in aden castle with my dagger getting ready to interrupt, so i saw iamthelaw cresting for 30s and after that china started to SoE with full force, about baium wont even comment, you were in same CC, doesnt seem like big enemigos :P 

Edited by MoDoy

11 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Thats the thing, we couldnt, only law could crest

Sad for you but my hero fear to strong for him !! But tell me crest inderupt at 97+% or you faild and start it late ?

Edited by pistolas

7 hours ago, driver said:

dont remember us trolling on forum last siege )

is driver full time player of wildheart now? :o

39 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

is driver full time player of wildheart now? :o

no, the guy didnt have time to play a couple of weeks