Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Sieges

2 minutes ago, driver said:

no, the guy didnt have time to play a couple of weeks

so its fake :( 

7 hours ago, driver said:

no dude, people who play in tfd are since forever on the server. and still newbs with all their boost same as china

people are more afraid of my mage pt of 75-76 mages then of some tfd 78+ with epics/boost

On 7/17/2018 at 3:38 AM, pistolas said:

Sad for you but my hero fear to strong for him !! But tell me crest inderupt at 97+% or you faild and start it late ?

tries to claim ownership of siege outcome...lefts Valeera  (the true hero who changed the siege) in shadow @Valeera gj cuibq

On 7/16/2018 at 2:16 PM, MoDoy said:

i am pretty sure some of your members have radars (same as i think someone in DT has radars, but since i am not trying to ninja kill them its kinda hard to notice), you had spies in our alliance (or we forgot how reaver put spy in our alliance so he could hunt our waves?), about admins that bullsh1t, every1 knows i am the admin

y, the bug should be fixed, its bullsh1t (tho at this siege just ownership would be on our box clan instead of TFD, it wasnt game changing crest from STR -> TFD)

try to tell these stories to someone clueless :D or your eyes are too thin to see the truth? i was in aden castle with my dagger getting ready to interrupt, so i saw iamthelaw cresting for 30s and after that china started to SoE with full force, about baium wont even comment, you were in same CC, doesnt seem like big enemigos :P 

It's me running the spying show if it's prime time, so if you think i'm using 3rd party soft...then I'm close to being good at it ?
+ I do use radar try alt+shift+r.

About siege, it was game changing actually, but i'm being reluctant to share that info. I think there is a word for that, anyways i'll take it on me).

On 7/16/2018 at 12:51 PM, Yomana said:

PS: only because you asked :P

Amuzes me every time, should bookmark it).

PS: thats all the foruming for now :D c'ya next week)

6 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

It's me running the spying show if it's prime time, so if you think i'm using 3rd party soft...then I'm close to being good at it ?
+ I do use radar try alt+shift+r.

About siege, it was game changing actually, but i'm being reluctant to share that info. I think there is a word for that, anyways i'll take it on me).

its never 1 man job to look for enemies, all pts have some cameras and i know some perk ppl have radar, but i believe that goes for every side, having botters and radar users

23 hours ago, MoDoy said:

its never 1 man job to look for enemies, all pts have some cameras and i know some perk ppl have radar, but i believe that goes for every side, having botters and radar users

nobodys using radars wtf u on about

u plebs r probably too predictable

2 minutes ago, etze said:

i dont think i asked about discussion about it :D i >know< there are some people in WS who has radar and i dont doubt there are some people in DT who also has radar (same sh1t like bots, i dont doubt every side has botters)

1 hour ago, etze said:

cuze modoy hasnt played in WS for 1.5 years and doesnt know right lul

28 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

cuze modoy hasnt played in WS for 1.5 years and doesnt know right lul

it doesnt matter where i played, thinking people play L2 legit way in 2k18 is delusional at its finest

• Haha 1