Th3MageBB

:D

Just a thought:
if you bother to google translate what they reply to you, you could also translate to english what you want to reply to them:P

Edited by Sensei

42 minutos atrás, BlackJack disse:

Você tem um herói, boa tentativa, mas ele é apenas ruim, enquanto os pescadores se irritarão, ele terá morrido instantaneamente como este.

reveja 

Edited by Th3MageBB

17 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Apenas um pensamento:
se você se incomodar em traduzir o que eles respondem a você, você também pode traduzir para o inglês o que você quer responder a eles: P

I don't mind, I can understand what everyone's saying, but if it bothers you, I'm going to use the English from now on. :)

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

But they havent so he did it well ... WTF is this he is bad becouse if they would have it... THEY havent.....

I know perkunas have butthurt becouse BB is not anymore with them, and no You try to show they are not worthy to play with You... 

You like this "if" games ... lets say this way if they would be still with You You would not lose Aden.

I won aden, tyvm.

2 hours ago, YipMan said:

I know perkunas have butthurt becouse BB is not anymore with them, and no You try to show they are not worthy to play with You... 

I dont know who you are, but you dont know shit, im waking up with a smile every morning knowing tommy is not in my ally anymore and i dont need to deal with his shit.

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

I dont know who you are, but you dont know shit, im waking up with a smile every morning knowing tommy is not in my ally anymore and i dont need to deal with his shit.

Well from what i see Perkunas like to throw a shit on every1 who leave/get dismissed ...... maybe its a reason why Your "top"Cps looking for peoples to full them since 2-3-4 months......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

Eu não sei quem você é, mas você não sabe de nada, eu estou acordando com um sorriso todas as manhãs sabendo que Tommy não está mais no meu aliado e eu não preciso lidar com a merda dele.

Man we also wake up always happy, and if we are shit, asks his allies to stop asking for help from my PT (BB) 

30e534ca-bb4c-41b6-83aa-053880b6b3d0.jpg

Edited by Th3MageBB
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

then I give you an autograph. pm in game lTommy.
BloodBrothers TM making its difference.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sensei said:

Just a thought:
if you bother to google translate what they reply to you, you could also translate to english what you want to reply to them:P

fucking this, that pisses me off so much

2 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Better choose for a party that "dominate" hole in SV and needs hero and gate of the Ally to Farm at toi. Even knowing that we were next for baium soul, the best decision BB ever made was to stand up and say, we do not want to play with trash players, If you guys prefer them, good! We are leaving. 

PS: Chinas reward system is way better than yours, so thanks for nothing.

Edited by Setzer
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Setzer said:

Even knowing that we were next for baium soul

You guys will never learn ... only play and do things based on the rewards and not on the fun ... Always wanting to look as the best and be on top of the others ... You are strong, and no one denies it, but is it worth it to be remembered as the worst people to deal with on the server ? 

Everything comes and goes in Lineage, everything will be different in 1 or 2 months, besides one thing ...

BB will still be playing with "whats left for them". And the only reason for that is that you all just don't get one thing: You dont play this game with only your CP, you also share your time with other people that dont want to be tricked  by you ..

Edited by LuizM

4 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Eu não sei quem você é, mas você não sabe de nada, eu estou acordando com um sorriso todas as manhãs sabendo que Tommy não está mais no meu aliado e eu não preciso lidar com a merda dele.

What?

2 hours ago, lTommy said:

então eu te dou um autógrafo. pm no jogo lTommy.
BloodBrothers TM fazendo a diferença.

Where's Pendragon now?

1 hour ago, LuizM said:

Vocês nunca vão aprender ... só brincam e fazem as coisas com base nas recompensas e não na diversão ... Sempre querendo parecer o melhor e estar no topo dos outros ... Você é forte, e ninguém nega isso, mas vale a pena ser lembrado como as piores pessoas para lidar com o servidor? 

Tudo vem e vai no Lineage, tudo será diferente daqui a 1 ou 2 meses, além de uma coisa ...

O BB ainda estará jogando com "o que resta para eles". E a única razão para isso é que todos vocês não entendem nada: você não joga esse jogo apenas com o CP, você também compartilha seu tempo com outras pessoas que não querem ser enganadas por você.

What did you do inside this game besides nothing? You play for the day. to CP BB not. we play with people who defend their house, if next months we leave the Chinese, we will be lonely as we pass, that will not affect us in anything, now your cp what is in front of ours? your cp does not hit a decent pvp, 2 heros losing to a cp without, Shame to you. and please stop committing in our pots, you know we think you're shit and it's getting ugly for you.

1 hour ago, LuizM said:

Vocês nunca vão aprender ... só brincam e fazem as coisas com base nas recompensas e não na diversão ... Sempre querendo parecer o melhor e estar no topo dos outros ... Você é forte, e ninguém nega isso, mas vale a pena ser lembrado como as piores pessoas para lidar com o servidor? 

Tudo vem e vai no Lineage, tudo será diferente daqui a 1 ou 2 meses, além de uma coisa ...

O BB ainda estará jogando com "o que resta para eles". E a única razão para isso é que todos vocês não entendem nada: você não joga esse jogo apenas com o CP, você também compartilha seu tempo com outras pessoas que não querem ser enganadas por você.

Vamos entra nesse assunto novamente ????? mds gente é só um vídeo de 1min 

I swear to god, if I see one more quote translated in portuguese, I will nuke every fucking favela on the planet. You fuckers will suffer a fate worse than losing 7-1 at home.

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, LuizM said:

You guys will never learn ... only play and do things based on the rewards and not on the fun ... Always wanting to look as the best and be on top of the others ... You are strong, and no one denies it, but is it worth it to be remembered as the worst people to deal with on the server ? 

Everything comes and goes in Lineage, everything will be different in 1 or 2 months, besides one thing ...

BB will still be playing with "whats left for them". And the only reason for that is that you all just don't get one thing: You dont play this game with only your CP, you also share your time with other people that dont want to be tricked  by you ..

you're a comedy even in .. besides stealing our CP, you still have the guts to write in our POST.
i have disgusted you.

Edited by lTommy

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Eu juro por Deus, se eu ver mais uma citação traduzida em português, eu vou explodir cada fodida favela do planeta. Seus filhos da puta sofrerão um destino pior do que perder 7-1 em casa.

kkkkkkkkkk :):) Essa publicação agora é dedicada aos BR's quem não for BR por favor traduzaaaa ❤️ 

26 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Eu juro por Deus, se eu ver mais uma citação traduzida em português, eu vou explodir cada fodida favela do planeta. Seus filhos da puta sofrerão um destino pior do que perder 7-1 em casa.

Google translator is there for everyone
Edited by lConsul

52 minutes ago, Blacksenso said:

3.31-3.41 had me crying :D
Who is this guy?

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LuizM said:

Hahaha so you guys Just play for Fun and so you assume that everybody must play as you do. Dont make me laugh, i still remember you guys crying and complaining about relogin on olys, this kind of comment can deceive some of the player that didnt played with some members of your cp, but not us. You know nothing about "whats left for our cp" so shut your mouth up, and yes i play this game with other people but fortunately i can choose who i want to strengthen bonds with, specially when picking an Alliance. So please "pare de cagar regra" about How we should play this game and look yourself into the mirror.

Edited by Setzer

when even BRs have better dramas than EU and you cannot really follow whats happening in their topics :( #feelsbadman

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

@iAxZp hahahahah someone else see what the fack is going on !!!! Good job …. btw if he wasn't hero he could be the easiest sps in the server …… now about rosen !!!! plz go buy any other weapon you still walking around with dual sls? jeez !!!! Rosen you are easy too !!!