Th3MageBB

:D

14 hours ago, Th3MageBB said:

Man we also wake up always happy, and if we are shit, asks his allies to stop asking for help from my PT (BB) 

30e534ca-bb4c-41b6-83aa-053880b6b3d0.jpg

lol NF think ds and tfd are trash, but they still ally, because of politics. people unite not for helping each other but for not letting dominate others if the sides are not even

10 hours ago, Sensei said:

3.31-3.41 had me crying :D
Who is this guy?

lol, but still didnt get why he posted this here

3 minutes ago, driver said:

lol NF think ds and tfd are trash, but they still ally, because of politics. people unite not for helping each other but for not letting dominate others if the sides are not even

Nobody in NF thinks TFD is trash lol. 

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

Come on, You said it yourself :D

no dude, people who play in tfd are since forever on the server. and still newbs with all their boost same as china

people are more afraid of my mage pt of 75-76 mages then of some tfd 78+ with epics/boost

Just now, driver said:

no dude, people who play in tfd are since forever on the server. and still newbs with all their boost same as china

people are more afraid of my mage pt of 75-76 mages then of some tfd 78+ with epics/boost

We dont care if people are strong or not. Dont forget that till recently NF had only 1 real cp.

We are mad when people dont come for pvp but after 20 min they ask "we go mini epics?" and bring 2 parties of boxes.

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

We dont care if people are strong or not. Dont forget that till recently NF had only 1 real cp.

We are mad when people dont come for pvp but after 20 min they ask "we go mini epics?" and bring 2 parties of boxes.

so you got the good stuff, and left the trash in sm and ds
never heard of mini epics :D

p.s. we also dont care if people are strong or not, we had stiba in ally for long time. its that those people act like they are elite, katsumoto, itommy etc.

1 minute ago, driver said:

so you got the good stuff, and left the trash in sm and ds
never heard of mini epics :D

p.s. we also dont care if people are strong or not, we had stiba in ally for long time. its that those people act like they are elite, katsumoto, itommy etc.

With "Mini epics" i mean those Priests RB with gucci exp :D 

We got only pipenov to replace elfy cause they stopped. Just sayomi came back from army and their party also started playing a bit, so we are like +2 parties in NF during Eu prime sometimes.

21 minutes ago, Yomana said:

With "Mini epics" i mean those Priests RB with gucci exp :D 

We got only pipenov to replace elfy cause they stopped. Just sayomi came back from army and their party also started playing a bit, so we are like +2 parties in NF during Eu prime sometimes.

i know), was joking. i meant that i didnt get to kill them.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, MoDoy said:

when even BRs have better dramas than EU and you cannot really follow whats happening in their topics :( #feelsbadman

HAHAHAAHAHAHA I genuinely love your comment about all this drama, that is a perfect understanding of all of it (that you cannot understand "kkkkkk", and trust me, neither we can. And I end up answering stupid comments just because it involves me and my CP)

15 hours ago, lTommy said:

besides stealing our CP

If following ally rules and giving your CP 250kk worth of marks (back then) and 200 runes for logging my CPs characters to "help" on baium is stealing from your CP then i don't know what is stealing anymore @lTommy 

15 hours ago, Blacksenso said:

What did you do inside this game besides nothing?

Just because no one in my CP record videos like yours doesn't mean we don't do shit inside the game ... Ofc the rule "RECORD IT OR IT NEVER HAPPENED" is valid, but I don't really give a fuck about what others think about us ... Just the fact that we are getting heroes by ourselves (some of them ofc, and actually giving some competition against GLAD vs china and SK vs sayomi and modoy without any epics and items besides baium tali and +6 sets) shows that, at least we have a bit of organization, structure to our system, and some "OK" players ... I do recognize BB as a strong CP, and whomever underestimate us by saying "we did nothing" needs to rethink about it ... because I don't even have to prove it is not true. 

13 hours ago, Setzer said:

i still remember you guys crying and complaining about relogin on olys

?? All I remember was BB crying about it... and as always, failing OL hero even with full epics since no one can play the class in your MAGE cp (and it is sad that the only one that plays well is tommy and even so he cant compete on necro or sphhero so he needs to fight on bishop everytime with his epics)... We just retracted ourselves from doing OLY with you guys and after that you did so much shit that you got kicked/couldn't accept you're stupidity and left for not wanting to play with us.

Edited by LuizM

4 hours ago, driver said:

então você tem as coisas boas, e deixou o lixo no sm e ds
nunca ouviu falar de mini épicos: D

ps também não nos importamos se as pessoas são fortes ou não, tivemos stiba aliado por muito tempo. é que essas pessoas agem como se fossem elite, katsumoto, itommy etc.

kkk 

3 hours ago, LuizM said:

Just because no one in my CP record videos like yours doesn't mean we don't do shit inside the game ... Ofc the rule "RECORD IT OR IT NEVER HAPPENED" is valid, but I don't really give a fuck about what others think about us ... Just the fact that we are getting heroes by ourselves (some of them ofc, and actually giving some competition against GLAD vs china and SK vs sayomi and modoy without any epics and items besides baium tali and +6 sets) shows that, at least we have a bit of organization, structure to our system, and some "OK" players ... I do recognize BB as a strong CP, and whomever underestimate us by saying "we did nothing" needs to rethink about it ... because I don't even have to prove it is not true.

hard to believe last 2 months it was real palusknight was playing, before those 2 months he was trash, this month he is again trash (i guess someone who was driving him gave up after failing 2 months in a row)

ps: core 1 i use on anytime doesnt change the gameplay drastically as well :/ not like i have full lvl 3 epics

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

hard to believe last 2 months it was real palusknight was playing, before those 2 months he was trash, this month he is again trash (i guess someone who was driving him gave up after failing 2 months in a row)

ps: core 1 i use on anytime doesnt change the gameplay drastically as well :/ not like i have full lvl 3 epics

We talk about this sk that have clan only for oly and siege ? Modoy dont spent your time talk about sadows let trash farm untag 

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

It is actually him ! no drivers ... we cannot afford that shit hahaha 
Sometimes he just get fucked by luck (only gets DAs and summoners) ----> thats why his points get low every second week of the month... but his improving

1 hour ago, LuizM said:

It is actually him ! no drivers ... we cannot afford that shit hahaha 
Sometimes he just get fucked by luck (only gets DAs and summoners) ----> thats why his points get low every second week of the month... but his improving

fought vs him 3 months ago, he took only my CP, last 2 months i had fights with him when i had 20 HP left, this month again he cannot touch my HP :| hard to think thats true, but i might be wrong

13 hours ago, driver said:

i THINK  TFD are good so get better info before u talk bulsh1t

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

i THINK  TFD are good so get better info before u talk bulsh1t

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk