Th3MageBB

:D

What, they try to help even in EU prime, they are decent players with good gear, they dont make drama and are not rly greedy as for BR ppl. I have nothing against em unlike cps that were kicked lately from SM. DS are not very active but when they are on they try to help, why would i think they are trash. For me trash are ppl who dont listen orders or think they are pro when they are not or ppl who look only for their own profit and dont work for ally good or make drama about bulsh1t (for example myrmidon cp)

P.S person who fits almost all of this trash criteria is Kill4Fun, i was amazed he actually managed to stay so long in perks. What is official reason hes out of clan again? :D. For me this guy is worse than zorgzor and myrciu together.

Edited by Rizos

7 hours ago, pistolas said:

We talk about this sk that have clan only for oly and siege ? Modoy dont spent your time talk about sadows let trash farm untag 

It's not only the SK, the whole cp almost would untag to xp. I remember them bragging how they have infinite b.reses and I can pk them all night :D
Reminds me of one of our ally cp's now that I think about it...

3 minutes ago, Blacksenso said:

four pages for only 1 small video of 1 minute.

Normal. I miss 20 pages drama

36 minutes ago, Rizos said:

What, they try to help even in EU prime, they are decent players with good gear, they dont make drama and are not rly greedy as for BR ppl. I have nothing against em unlike cps that were kicked lately from SM. DS are not very active but when they are on they try to help, why would i think they are trash. For me trash are ppl who dont listen orders or think they are pro when they are not or ppl who look only for their own profit and dont work for ally good or make drama about bulsh1t (for example myrmidon cp)

P.S person who fits almost all of this trash criteria is Kill4Fun, i was amazed he actually managed to stay so long in perks. What is official reason hes out of clan again? :D. For me this guy is worse than zorgzor and myrciu together.

Ciekawi mnie ile jeszcze razy o mnie wspomnisz? ? W grze się normalnie witasz a na forum zachowujesz się jak totalny trash, więc wyświadcz mi tą przysługę i traktuj mnie jakby mnie wgl nie było, bo robi się to już żałosne. Zachowujesz się dokładnie tak samo jak ja w przeszłości na tym forum. Zbastuj ?

1CZi1UHYqvqhNr8f.jpg

Edited by Myrtan

HOLY SH1T , I WAS WONDERING if myrciu answer my post but i didnt tag him so i thought its imposible. I was wrong and underestimated u :D

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

For me trash are ppl who (1)dont listen orders or (2)think they are pro when they are not or(3) ppl who look only for their own profit and dont work for ally good or (4)make drama about bulsh1t (for example myrmidon cp)

Its really funny how i could say the same about your cp .. But i ll just refer to your highlight momments until the momment i left.

1)Screenshots with fake info in order to got more points at "our" epics point system

2)Trying to kill on purpose Hero candidates when your cp members must Restart (according to Alliance rules)

3)Accusing TFD with expressions like useless people inside alliance who want to gain benefits without giving the efforts we expected from them (after failing farming Core at their Prime for example) and now i see a different stance (happy to see that)

4)Inform alliance for mini epics only when you needed help against enemies

5)Going inside Baium with 78 level char and when "our" ally leader were asking you during Baium farming why this char was  inside and hitting until the end (DanKolov) you didnt give an answer(you had max 5 Tyrants/Destroyers and without him you wouldnt be able to participate at Baium's drop share)

P.S About looking our own profit my CP didnt accept a single drop from what @JerrySM sent us and we returned them back.I was waiting this day and ofc i was sure you ll try spread your shits in your natural habitat (forum) trash.

P.S2 Good luck and have fun guys

P.S3 Iam feeling disgusted by many  people who pretend to be clever but they are totally idiots

P.S4 Rizo you are a trash but one last word ..Your personal opinion about me idiot shouldnt affect your opinion about people who didnt even adress you or insult you ever (here/discord/ts/in game)..

7 hours ago, Rizos said:

i THINK  TFD are good so get better info before u talk bulsh1t

i dont even belive that u think so, but you have to support them. how we supported stiba even he was weak.

This game is trash. If you could do all events with 4 CPs would be amazing. A lot of clan, a lot of interesting sieges, boss fights.

Mass pvp sucks, especially with this hero skill reuse.

They were trashes indeed. This chat is way too old. Their destro parties were total potatoes when they first joined, but lately Electra has been fixing them, now they put up some decent fights. OH! DS are still trashes tho.

Edited by Sensei

2 hours ago, driver said:

bro gather info without showing who gives it to you

I dont mind dont worry, I tell them every day on discord in their face

• Like 1

i dont even belive that u think so, but you have to support them. how we supported stiba even he was weak.

I disagree, here are my 2 cents

• Stibba's party was more active on epics
  • More active overall
  • Less selfish 
  • More willing to help overall, instead of doing their own things

Bizz party:

• Better skilled players
  • Better communication due to most people speaking english

If i was building an ally of 10+ cps i'd take stiba's party anyday. If i was building a small clan that gets 2-3 parties online 3-4 times a week, i'd get bizz's party.

• Confused 1

Tell me more about support me. If u dont want here, can you do it to pm?

Im just very curious who and how support me. This topic is all in all very funny for me.

Talks about greedy/ doing drama/ trash or untags make me huge smile on the face and remember me like people are jealous and hypocritically.

13 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Ill take you to my cp, come

@Sensei And then hero sph competition in open oly? 

Edited by Yomana

10 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

make drama about bulsh1t (for example myrmidon cp)

Thats what i ment bout ur cp other names were for other ppl i had problem with. Chill bro, u missunderstood. Im not washing ally drama in forum. Have problem? Come talk on ts or pm me

About ur post, in case psychos doesnt repeat u:

Screenshot_20180718-124000.png

For more discussion pm me or come ts.

Edited by Rizos