Th3MageBB

:D

5 hours ago, driver said:

i dont even belive that u think so, but you have to support them. how we supported stiba even he was weak.

I dont support em cos they are ally, i just have friends there like jahhy, electra meskita ivex etc, i respect the clan, they are very active friendly and good players. No idea why u think otherweise rly. No sarcasm

45 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Have problem? Come talk on ts or pm me

Nice, I have problem to talk about, so Im interested in conversation with u on discord. Hope you are down for it ?

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

About ur post, in case psychos doesnt repeat u:

Screenshot_20180718-124000.png

For more discussion pm me or come ts.

No need further discussion everybody knows what happened ..I ll ask only for one thing and i hope everybody will respect it not ofc for me but for my CP members.

I dont play at l2 classic club . I wanna rest at least for whole summer so if someone had problem with me no need to try insult or accuse my cp members

Now Cp leaders are DrEnigma/Hellious so contact them if you need something

Have a nice summer with lot of chicks alcohol weed and fun!

Edited by MyrmidonAch

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Nice, I have problem to talk about, so Im interested in conversation with u on discord. Hope you are down for it ?

Rizos#4841

41 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

No need further discussion everybody knows what happened ..I ll ask only for one thing and i hope everybody will respect it not ofc for me but for my CP members.

I dont play at l2 classic club . I wanna rest at least for whole summer so if someone had problem with me no need to try insult or accuse my cp members

Now Cp leaders are DrEnigma/Hellious so contact them if you need something

Have a nice summer with lot of chicks alcohol weed and fun!

I have also very big question for you. Can you please tell ur new cp leader to stop spreading bullsh1t flames and lies about my clan and ally? If ur new cp stop spreading bulsh1t about my clan, my clan will talk to them with respect aswell. So far i see they spread bullsh1t on youtube forum and ingame. Thx. HAVE FUN IRL, hope to see u back after holidays

Edited by Rizos

No, 3 guys from ally said stefan batory = hellious so i believed em.
But dont worry, i saw hellious saying +/- same sh1t in aden stairs on white chat, so even if this is not his acc still desnt mean the doesnt trashtalk

Edited by Rizos

27 minutes ago, Rizos said:

No, 3 guys from ally said stefan batory = hellious so i believed em.
But dont worry, i saw hellious saying +/- same sh1t in aden stairs on white chat, so even if this is not his acc still desnt mean the doesnt trashtalk

Ok again, as you see you have bad infos - i dont have even yt account. About white chat in Aden or wherever - cool story bro :) i didnt said anything like that, but i see its  the same info like with yt account :). So in the end - you chose bad victims. 

Peace and love and smoke weed everyday (maybe will help a bit @Rizos)

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Helious on yt and ingame. Nick Batory or smth on yt

edit 

ghfdgh.JPG

good to see blackjack is working overtime on youtube as well to shill for NF.

*20.000 adena have been deposited into blackjack47's classic club account*

Keep following and commenting on dajgoro's channel. 

#1 on youtube, straight from Ireland with the top Kurwa accent and the highest malakas count per minute

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, BlackJack said:

I disagree, here are my 2 cents

• Stibba's party was more active on epics
  • More active overall
  • Less selfish 
  • More willing to help overall, instead of doing their own things

Bizz party:

• Better skilled players
  • Better communication due to most people speaking english

If i was building an ally of 10+ cps i'd take stiba's party anyday. If i was building a small clan that gets 2-3 parties online 3-4 times a week, i'd get bizz's party.

i was talking about stiba when he had party of archers with boxed supports and making pvp in seal of shilen

11 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Tell me more about support me. If u dont want here, can you do it to pm?

Im just very curious who and how support me. This topic is all in all very funny for me.

Talks about greedy/ doing drama/ trash or untags make me huge smile on the face and remember me like people are jealous and hypocritically.

moral support

3 hours ago, driver said:

moral support

Which moral support? Screaming b.tches from Anathema everytime when enemies kill them in AB and they were crying on TS: "Where are TT and why not helping and exp in AB with us?"

Edited by Stiba007

9 hours ago, driver said:

i was talking about stiba when he had party of archers with boxed supports and making pvp in seal of shilen

Ehhh... Stiba..and PvPing? I dont believe that.

• Like 1

Seems like Rizos have personality of dagger^^ He will stab Your back when not looking... but when he get reply he is talking it wasnt what he ment ... grouse.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, YipMan said:

Seems like Rizos have personality of dagger^^ He will stab Your back when not looking... but when he get reply he is talking it wasnt what he ment ... grouse.

Rather relatively low self esteem. Just big mouth in front of his computer ;)

7 hours ago, Kure said:

Ehhh... Stiba..and PvPing? I dont believe that.

U dream about Stiba, u hate Stiba, u write nonstop about Stiba, u lie about Stiba, u emo quit from server because of Stiba.

U are very sad person, my dear noone from Stiba's fans club.

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Rather relatively low self esteem. Just big mouth in front of his computer ;)

The Big Bang should have created equal amounts of matter and antimatter in the early universe. But today, everything we see from the smallest life forms on Earth to the largest stellar objects is made almost entirely of matter. Comparatively, there is not much antimatter to be found. Something must have happened to tip the balance. One of the greatest challenges in physics is to figure out what happened to the antimatter, or why we see an asymmetry between matter and antimatter. Luckily, scientists have recently made a big breakthrough.They have discovered that all the missing antimatter in the universe has been solely condensed and focused into a very simple form of existence, causing it to be the most simple particle in the universe. This particle has been discovered thanks to the tireless efforts of the players on classic club lineage server. They have engaged this individual for years in forum debates thus conducting a long lasting test which brings conclusive evidence that this individual also known as 01101101 01111001 01110010 01110100 01100001 01101110 is the dumbest thing to ever exist in the universe.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

The Big Bang should have created equal amounts of matter and antimatter in the early universe. But today, everything we see from the smallest life forms on Earth to the largest stellar objects is made almost entirely of matter. Comparatively, there is not much antimatter to be found. Something must have happened to tip the balance. One of the greatest challenges in physics is to figure out what happened to the antimatter, or why we see an asymmetry between matter and antimatter. Luckily, scientists have recently made a big breakthrough.They have discovered that all the missing antimatter in the universe has been solely condensed and focused into a very simple form of existence, causing it to be the most simple particle in the universe. This particle has been discovered thanks to the tireless efforts of the players on classic club lineage server. They have engaged this individual for years in forum debates thus conducting a long lasting test which brings conclusive evidence that this individual also known as 01101101 01111001 01110010 01110100 01100001 01101110 is the dumbest thing to ever exist in the universe.

"When you're a liar (lawyer), a person of low moral fortitude, really any explanation you need to be true can be true. Especially if you're smart enough. You can figure out a way to justify anything."

Now, get to know me better before cheap talking, or simply get lost lawyer.

Edited by Myrtan

i like a lot fact that we changed this BR drama topic into EU drama topic, keep it going, you all suck btw, not only DS/TFD/SM/WS/china/koreans but also NF

On 7/17/2018 at 12:43 AM, MoDoy said:

when even BRs have better dramas than EU and you cannot really follow whats happening in their topics :( #feelsbadman