Rizos

NonFactors zerging TOI

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

why did it piss you off tho?

why you think its sh1t? constructive feedback would be appreciated instead of random flames ^_^ i am pretty sure some people upload movies so others can enjoy, not only to boast (eventho that is 1 part of it)

i wrote, you missed one of my message or didnt get my point

1 hour ago, Xavierwulf said:

and after pvp SHT0RM says "wait for tommorow rape" for pvp event ... he means <w8 for the tommorow zerg> ? cause they cant 2v2 pt vs nonfactors.. right ?

He didnt write to you. If u check video, around time 2:08 ToI started quake and 2:09 monstrum coming on show.? 

SH1Torm wrote me this message. They are spending little more adena for pking me if they want stop my farm and on pvp they have little problem fight per 4%.

Not only him is little mad from my ponies army.

27 minutes ago, driver said:

i wrote, you missed one of my message or didnt get my point

you mean this?

42 minutes ago, driver said:

i dont see 2 pt there, you just cant create a topic based on such a trash pvp. 

2 pt cant have 1 boxed sws, or 1 healer and boxed pp isnt member... u just dont use such pvp in an argue

lets not count your boxes like tarclok, or PP, just main party guys

anytime, knom, modoy, souless, xnirvana, xavierwulf, crashh, shaylaa
pipenov, diliosQQ, CWP, flamehase, naturecalls, reavax, tulwi
voodoo (box), xantis (box)

17 characters out of which 2 are boxes

nexls, sjeks, tommyhilfiger, v4, iaxzp, niti, vifi, podla
becca, akwa, pince, musulmon, v1rus, shtorm, table (box), wonderorc

16 characters out of which 1 is box

now speaking about 1 healer, boxed sws, pipenov party has no bishop and not even box sws in the fight (so you canno even sing and leave it stand so it is doing at least 70% of the job eventho its box)

any other constructive feedback on why this video is so disgusting? coz for example we knew rip pt didnt gate vegetarian and someone had idea to wait for 5 mins so they run out of vop, but we said screw that sh1t and lets fight.

Edited by MoDoy

2 hours ago, Xavierwulf said:

and after pvp SHT0RM says "wait for tommorow rape" for pvp event ... he means <w8 for the tommorow zerg> ? cause they cant 2v2 pt vs nonfactors.. right ?

ye we saw Storm what was on pvp event :D. That was rape indeed

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

My ass hurts, these 2 captains we got and core ring barely fits ?

father cut your money, so you decided to show up at epics or what?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

You forgot to mention your almighty, legendary player rosenberg aka stiba, he won that fight for you

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

You forgot to mention your almighty, legendary player rosenberg aka stiba, he won that fight for you

yeah, forgot the scrub who flags at 2:20 of fight when all of you are pretty much dead, my bad :P then i would agree we zerged you, but amount of heroes didnt change when he joins so i guess the base statement holds :o

4 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Top excuses of 2.0:

1 low hero amount

2 bad build

3 low activity

Real excuses:

1 wrong targeting and debuffing

2 bad fighting positions

3 lack of player skills/items selection

you forgot "ally with china/the whole server/freemasons/aliens" on the top excuses part

EDIT: I forgot "everyone on the server is RMTing, except for us"

Edited by SemenArsonist

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

you mean this?

lets not count your boxes like tarclok, or PP, just main party guys

17 characters out of which 2 are boxes

nexls, sjeks, tommyhilfiger, v4, iaxzp, niti, vifi, podla
becca, akwa, pince, musulmon, v1rus, shtorm, table (box), wonderorc

16 characters out of which 1 is box

now speaking about 1 healer, boxed sws, pipenov party has no bishop and not even box sws in the fight (so you canno even sing and leave it stand so it is doing at least 70% of the job eventho its box)

any other constructive feedback on why this video is so disgusting? coz for example we knew rip pt didnt gate vegetarian and someone had idea to wait for 5 mins so they run out of vop, but we said screw that sh1t and lets fight.

you dont need this math in such pvp, there are too many random things that can change end of fight. then you have archers and mages with 2 dd and no vop that have to kill 2 mele parties, 3 tank cant event die in this pvp. 

we need a tournament on test sever, to have fun. i dont know why admins dont organize one. since our server exists there was a lot of tournaments in l2classic servers.

10 minutes ago, driver said:

we need a tournament on test sever, to have fun. i dont know why admins dont organize one. since our server exists there was a lot of tournaments in l2classic servers

Agree. Best pvp event on this server was Rizo's PK event.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Top excuses of 2.0:

1 low hero amount

2 bad build

3 low activity

Real excuses:

1 wrong targeting and debuffing

2 bad fighting positions

3 lack of player skills/items selection

u forgot to mention bad luck on hero skills landrate, cuz i got like grandeur, fear, fear and half of pt died until i could actualy use my skills and it was already over

Edited by Nez

19 minutes ago, Nez said:

u forgot to mention bad luck on hero skills landrate, cuz i got like grandeur, fear, fear and half of pt died until i could actualy use my skills and it was already over

That is the shittiest thing with mass pvps right now. 

Edited by Yomana

13 minutes ago, Yomana said:

That is the shittiest thing with mass pvps right now. 

yea some classes can atleast autoattack or something, but i cannot do shit, just wait it out behind corner, run up and get another crap for 7 or 40 sec :D afk simulator 

39 minutes ago, Nez said:

yea some classes can atleast autoattack or something, but i cannot do shit, just wait it out behind corner, run up and get another crap for 7 or 40 sec :D afk simulator 

nobody likes it, that's why almost everyone with brain cells is advocating for 2.5 hero skills where they share cd and have 1h reuse. 

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

nobody likes it, that's why almost everyone with brain cells is advocating for 2.5 hero skills where they share cd and have 1h reuse. 

i voted for that as well

2 hours ago, Nez said:

There is a trick as well, but i wont tell it here.

9 hours ago, driver said:

you dont need this math in such pvp, there are too many random things that can change end of fight. then you have archers and mages with 2 dd and no vop that have to kill 2 mele parties, 3 tank cant event die in this pvp. 

we need a tournament on test sever, to have fun. i dont know why admins dont organize one. since our server exists there was a lot of tournaments in l2classic servers.

-how exactly is it different from our side tho? 2 daggers, tyrant, gladi as "only DDs" (from your perspective)
-no vop? i just said they had vop as we didnt try to wait it out eventho we could (but then i guess they might not even fight), i am pretty sure they did every buff needed before gate as they knew we are comming
-mages have easier time killing tanks than melees killing warlords (especially daggers)

for the tournament part - unless admins HARD think about class restrictions for parties (e.g. 2 chars of same class limit like on ru off which is totaly garbage), pvp tournament wont be even close to "fun" but rather top setup clown fiesta, everybody running 2+tanks, 2 cardinal, 2 summoners setups, which to be honest suck balls to play, i would much rather see close to real server setups if pvp event occurs on test server (so for example i would suggest making restriction 1 cardinal per party because nobody is going to run double cardinal setup on live server and thus it makes the setup unrealistic)

9 hours ago, ProGressive said:

There is a trick as well, but i wont tell it here.

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Why ppl love this tournament thing religiously? Imo they tryhard too much just to make ugly setups so they can win a 9v9 through MP management and auto-hits.

2 hours ago, Sensei said:

Why ppl love this tournament thing religiously? Imo they tryhard too much just to make ugly setups so they can win a 9v9 through MP management and auto-hits.

cuze u can flame ppl when u beat them?

On 7/18/2018 at 6:03 PM, MoDoy said:

-how exactly is it different from our side tho? 2 daggers, tyrant, gladi as "only DDs" (from your perspective)
-no vop? i just said they had vop as we didnt try to wait it out eventho we could (but then i guess they might not even fight), i am pretty sure they did every buff needed before gate as they knew we are comming
-mages have easier time killing tanks than melees killing warlords (especially daggers)

for the tournament part - unless admins HARD think about class restrictions for parties (e.g. 2 chars of same class limit like on ru off which is totaly garbage), pvp tournament wont be even close to "fun" but rather top setup clown fiesta, everybody running 2+tanks, 2 cardinal, 2 summoners setups, which to be honest suck balls to play, i would much rather see close to real server setups if pvp event occurs on test server (so for example i would suggest making restriction 1 cardinal per party because nobody is going to run double cardinal setup on live server and thus it makes the setup unrealistic)

if you say that 3 tanks with mele dds are equal with 2 mages with archers then i dont want to argue anymore. i dont even comment on hero

dont tell me about wl pls, i dont want to hear

edit: medusa, renewal. if you watch closer u can see the difference. but hey, if you are proud that you win when you have advantage it means we play it right. this post reminds me how vigi was proud to kill us when they had better boost and level.

i agree on tournament, need to think how to do it more interesting. but at least we will know who is more efficient and flexible, we will know who knows the game and who just play a lot and has epics and clicks horror

Edited by driver
  • Like 1