Rizos

NonFactors zerging TOI

You are so fuking stupid. Game is simple.

1.0 Archer and mages good, fighters shit.

1.5 mages good, archers fighters same shit

2.0 fighter getting with all three. Mages still op (on offi all strongest cps are mages)

We played weakest build 2 years, and when it gets boosted its normally its harder to take us. 

for example before it was impossible to win mages withouth 2 gladies in cp, now nobody uses gladies because they suck. 

12 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

We played weakest build 2 years, and when it gets boosted its normally its harder to take us. 

2 hours ago, Yomana said:

i think you forget that our cp was created some months ago

Someone is lying!

16 minutes ago, Rip said:

Someone is lying!

CP and build is not the same stuff. People who play now in CP are used for fighter build.

We mixed with anytime dankolov later erky rizo and so on. But we kept fighters as main build.

8 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

CP and build is not the same stuff. People who play now in CP are used for fighter build.

We mixed with anytime dankolov later erky rizo and so on. But we kept fighters as main build.

Rizo played in archer party

Someone is lying!

2 hours ago, Rip said:

Wait wait wait

What about cov, spirit chant, renewal, medusa, chain heal, focus death and god knows what else

Levels: 79 nirvana, 78 modoy, 78 knom, 78 shaylaa, dunno about rest but 77+ for sure

A grade fists+7, baium ring, sets+6, baium talik- shitty items indeed

You getting 500 eab (random number) every month from hero and still got armors+0? Poor you ☹️

wait - am i the only person in our cp who doesn't have a third class skill? .. rekt

@Rizos how can we be rich and poor at the same time!

Edited by Anytime
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rip said:

Rizo played in archer party

Someone is lying!

Rizos had tyrant higher level way earlier then archer. xD

Edited by ProGressive

13 minutes ago, Anytime said:

wait - am i the only person in our cp who doesn't have a third class skill? .. rekt

@Rizos how can we be rich and poor at the same time!

wait till you see what 3rd skill our cp have,u will nicetly surprise

43 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

wait till you see what 3rd skill our cp have,u will nicetly surprise

dunno: you need 2nd bishop - not a 3rd class skill!

Edited by Anytime

59 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

68 is high lvl?

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Actually how did u know? :D

12 minutes ago, Rip said:

68 is high lvl?

as he was speaking about 2y old build, rizos trully had higher lvl tyrant before archer (he started here as tyrant and switched to archer when i joined the server) :D so in question who came first, tyrant or archer, tyrant is correct answer :D 

image.png.3daa0a9ba357870fd55964b56de765a8.png 

7 hours ago, Rip said:

68 is high lvl?

When soil cp was 72 avg and top cp in server, yes it was big. 

6 hours ago, Rizos said:

Actually how did u know? :D

Some guy came to server and asked how fast tyrant can level up. I said that he can solo aoe him self if he has recharger. And u said im speaking bullshits then we started to argue and I made this video:

Next day i was making random party for ABG and i saw you trying to aoe alone in ABG with Rizos :D and we spoke that probably max u can do it is till 58 :D dunno why i remember this sh1t :D

@Rip BTW that winter DanKolov made 68 level and left server, so i would say it was pretty high :D

Edited by ProGressive
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

When soil cp was 72 avg and top cp in server, yes it was big. 

Some guy came to server and asked how fast tyrant can level up. I said that he can solo aoe him self if he has recharger. And u said im speaking bullshits then we started to argue and I made this video:

Next day i was making random party for ABG and i saw you trying to aoe alone in ABG with Rizos :D and we spoke that probably max u can do it is till 58 :D dunno why i remember this sh1t :D

@Rip BTW that winter DanKolov made 68 level and left server, so i would say it was pretty high :D

this seems a bit weird, because when i met rizos on this server, he was solo aoeing EV and he wasn even 46 or smthing.

Edited by BlackJack

On 7/17/2018 at 8:44 AM, Rizos said:

Toi pvp 2 meele pts vs mage + archer pt

unknown.png

oh... This info is irrelevant. I forgot if my pt comes with 1 pt with 5 hero vs 3 pt with 4 hero, NF zerg. Ok so NF 5 hero vs Perks 4 hero Movie,

enjoy

edit description pls 2 meelee parties + 1 stacked destro non tagged under limits. or we let rosenberg w.o credits this time ?)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

Mass Cure Poison?

As EE, that hurts :/

Bishops be like:

Cleanse!

Chain Heal!

Salvation! 

Balance Life!

Benediction!

EEs: Mass Cure Poison and a cheap chinese fake PoWa (increase c.spd by 5% LOL! I remember when PoWa was a mage glasscannon alternative to CoV... Now the only reason why you'd pick PoWa over CoV is that you hate yourself)

Edited by FryderykChopin

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

@FryderykChopin Having both powa + cov in party is good , trust me ;)

Thanks for words of support but let's be honest here, unless your CP has every other 3rd skill learned, if you have COV it's a waste of tablets for most situations... NCsoft just hates EEs, that's what it's about. They hate us because we're white.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Thanks for words of support but let's be honest here, unless your CP has every other 3rd skill learned, if you have COV it's a waste of tablets for most situations... NCsoft just hates EEs, that's what it's about. They hate us because we're white.

Unless u know some interesting mechanics)

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Bishops be like:

Cleanse!

Chain Heal!

Salvation! 

Balance Life!

Benediction!

Rumors have it that not a single bishop in the server has clicked this yet.

21 hours ago, driver said:

edit: medusa, renewal. if you watch closer u can see the difference. but hey, if you are proud that you win when you have advantage it means we play it right. this post reminds me how vigi was proud to kill us when they had better boost and level.

ahahahaha wtf is this, rip cp doesn't need such a bad lawyer. Niti + vifi had renewal and siren 2+ months ago and they are both here in this fight.  And that was before the event that threw "free" tablets to everyone, now their cp has at least +balance life and who knows what else....... There is also v4siukas with stun blast (iaxzp too, maybe? i don't remember).. But ofc none of that (or the $$tupidly overgeared rip cp) counts, lets just nitpick what NF had :D:D... 

You win some, you lose some, it's part of the game, get off your high horse.

ps: If the medusa you're crying was that one at ~0:42, it landed on nobody, maybe even got cancelled (altho it looks like the WL hit comes before the dance). :(

ps2: You have people in your own cp uploading video where you needed 6mins to win a pvp 6 parties vs 4 parties... wanna go give him an even better speech about being proud of uploading such thing where enemies look better ? I guess not? You should just let people upload whatever they want.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

edit description pls 2 meelee parties + 1 stacked destro non tagged under limits. or we let rosenberg w.o credits this time ?)

maybe if you check when the "stacked destro non tagged" joined the fight, you wouldnt say that? :o

but wait - how come you are counting people now? i thought you are counting only heroes to see who zergs!

Edited by MoDoy

2 hours ago, weeeeD said:

ahahahaha wtf is this, rip cp doesn't need such a bad lawyer. Niti + vifi had renewal and siren 2+ months ago and they are both here in this fight.  And that was before the event that threw "free" tablets to everyone, now their cp has at least +balance life and who knows what else....... There is also v4siukas with stun blast (iaxzp too, maybe? i don't remember).. But ofc none of that (or the $$tupidly overgeared rip cp) counts, lets just nitpick what NF had :D:D... 

You win some, you lose some, it's part of the game, get off your high horse.

ps: If the medusa you're crying was that one at ~0:42, it landed on nobody, maybe even got cancelled (altho it looks like the WL hit comes before the dance). :(

ps2: You have people in your own cp uploading video where you needed 6mins to win a pvp 6 parties vs 4 parties... wanna go give him an even better speech about being proud of uploading such thing where enemies look better ? I guess not? You should just let people upload whatever they want.

true

my point from the beggining was the critic to trolling, dont have problem you winning and dont have problem you posting.

its hard to argue when you guys miss my point or missinterpret my critic

• Like 1