Leonardo

Quest Spectral Dancer BUG?

in the last tablet of the quest in Dark Elf village, where I talk to the tablet and appears npc "Death lord hallate" in the quest and the site asks me to help npc "Scryde HeartSeeker" to kill the NCP monster, but I kill and nothing happens .
Edited by Leonardo

8 hours ago, Leonardo said:

in the last tablet of the quest in Dark Elf village, where I talk to the tablet and appears npc "Death lord hallate" in the quest and the site asks me to help npc "Scryde HeartSeeker" to kill the NCP monster, but I kill and nothing happens .

Please create ticket and give me ID.

I report the same Bug on end of saga of spectral dancer quest. On end of quest I talk with last tablet of vision near dark elven village. Quest monster Death Lord Callate appears, I kill him alone, no group. But NPC Scryde Heartseeker don't talk to me and I can't finish 3th class transfer. Then NPC Scryde Heartseeker disappears. I can repeat it again and again, talk with tablet of vision, kill Death Lord Callate multiple times, but NPC Scryde Heartseeker don't talk to me

1 hour ago, Bladdy said:

I report the same Bug on end of saga of spectral dancer quest. On end of quest I talk with last tablet of vision near dark elven village. Quest monster Death Lord Callate appears, I kill him alone, no group. But NPC Scryde Heartseeker don't talk to me and I can't finish 3th class transfer. Then NPC Scryde Heartseeker disappears. I can repeat it again and again, talk with tablet of vision, kill Death Lord Callate multiple times, but NPC Scryde Heartseeker don't talk to me

Hello. Please create ticket and give me ID.