Nienna

lf clan/cp

lvl 75 BD lf cp/clan euro. I mostly play 20/21 gmt+1 till 24. sometimes earlier. depending on RL (omg it still exists)

Let's discuss...

Edited by Nienna

warlock can kill, so might be option;)

Just bnot much experience with pre-god summoner. Been summoner after GOD-update

Edited by Nienna

3 hours ago, Nienna said:

Bump and OMG for low interest

I read bad references on your adress on discord, so people probably know you. 

kinda wonder from who. I have some ideas but am not here to flame or so. Am here to seriously look for clan/CP. Been some time in Blue-side, but not for long. The CP I was in was kinda dieing. Been most time with WW but left cause all I did was stand in town. Only can imagine few who dislike me cause I left their clan. Pm me on niennabuffs and we can talk and u might learn about the real me.

Edited by Nienna

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

I read bad references on your adress on discord, so people probably know you. 

forgot to tag your message;)

@Stiba007 you read what? ahahahahaha you are the worst in the server you belong to blue side when you had entire ally that was fighting against blue alliance …… I guarantee for Nienna is the best and she also is Trustful …. there is no CP I think that will have problem with Nienna inside  

1. I didnt say nothing bad about her/him, because i dont know her/him. I just read references on discord. Read post more times if monkey like you cant take information for first time reading.

2. If u want talk shits on me, show me first your ingame nickname and stop be like mostly cowards here.?

Up....

6 hours ago, Yes i am said:

@Stiba007 you read what? ahahahahaha you are the worst in the server you belong to blue side when you had entire ally that was fighting against blue alliance …… I guarantee for Nienna is the best and she also is Trustful …. there is no CP I think that will have problem with Nienna inside  

*He also is Trustful

On 7/24/2018 at 6:24 PM, Nienna said:

Been some time in Blue-side, but not for long. The CP I was in was kinda dieing.

Its not about this cp which i was CP leader.Its about your playing time which was really restricted and thats why after you left us you remained 74 level(2 months 74 level and 1 rerole from EE to Wc).Instead saying thanks because we were exping you and made 74 level for your char . You decided to spread lies that our cp was dying ..No dude we werent dying ..We were daily pvping/exping at toi for ally interests and you were whinning why we didnt exp your char during prime.

Our Bishop was 74 level when he joined us and after 24 days he is 77 level ..So as you see if you personally care and respect your char you can achieve decent things if you mostly waiting from others you ll stay for ever at same level.

Sure this guy is trustful and decent player (when he decides to play)

Free bump

1 hour ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Its not about this cp which i was CP leader.Its about your playing time which was really restricted and thats why after you left us you remained 74 level(2 months 74 level and 1 rerole from EE to Wc).Instead saying thanks because we were exping you and made 74 level for your char . You decided to spread lies that our cp was dying ..No dude we werent dying ..We were daily pvping/exping at toi for ally interests and you were whinning why we didnt exp your char during prime.

Our Bishop was 74 level when he joined us and after 24 days he is 77 level ..So as you see if you personally care and respect your char you can achieve decent things if you mostly waiting from others you ll stay for ever at same level.

Sure this guy is trustful and decent player (when he decides to play)

Free bump

I didn't play my 74 lately cause I was doing some other chars. So yes last 2 months nothing happened:p. Been on every day before that. But not here to flame or whatevah. I liked you guys. It just didn't work out too well at the end. My opinion some people where not active enough and that created the downside. Meaning waiting too long till we went to do something. But that's my opinion.