LuizM

Perkunas (NA) vs BlueZerg 23/07 (2 vs 3 pts)

Mind you guys that the bishop was box (as many of us) and it was his first time playing bishop ever .... Enjoy =D 

Edited by LuizM

4 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Well respect for playing with such ping; lagging like this I wouldn't even set my trading chars, let alone PvP

classic 3 am cest lag ... happens everyday and we have to pvp like this ... nothing we can do 

3 minutes ago, soro said:

after several defeats a win in the evening

Sure.. whatever makes you feel better... 

43 minutes ago, LuizM said:

classic 3 am cest lag ... happens everyday and we have to pvp like this ... nothing we can do 

same for argentina, have friends that want to leave already cause its not worth to pvp/pve (aoe) like this anymore, just asked me to make a post but its like video

@Koll any info about changes on latin proxies?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LuizM said:

Wait you mean that's a normal occurence? Damn I'm surprised you guys are still playing, this should be a top priority to deal with @San0 @Koll

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

If I have lag more than 0,5 sec i dont play :D you have really good nerves to play in this.

Exactly. Few days ago I had this, well maybe 0,2s delay and I thought it was annoying as hell so I didn't even farm that day... It really makes you wonder how many people quit every day because this issue isn't dealt with.

No resource is lost dealing with this.

1 hour ago, Cyane said:

same for argentina, have friends that want to leave already cause its not worth to pvp/pve (aoe) like this anymore, just asked me to make a post but its like video

@Koll any info about changes on latin proxies?

2 hours ago, LuizM said:

You are using USA proxy?

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

If I have lag more than 0,5 sec i dont play :D you have really good nerves to play in this.

ok now we know why Pro doesn't play

46 minutes ago, Koll said:

You are using USA proxy?

happens in all proxys... I'm playing in Europe now (from Europe), the others are playing from Argentina, brasil, USA, using any proxy ... it always starts at 3 am cest, lasts for 15-20 min and then stops ... happens everyday 

Just now, LuizM said:

happens in all proxys... I'm playing in Europe now (from Europe), the others are playing from Argentina, brasil, USA, using any proxy ... it always starts at 3 am cest, lasts for 15-20 min and then stops ... happens everyday 

I was here last night till 4 am at Euro proxy, without any delays.

3 minutes ago, LuizM said:

add me on skype: koll.classic, will check next night ( I have to wake up earlier tomorrow, so can't check it this night ).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Koll said:

I was here last night till 4 am at Euro proxy, without any delays.

ok lets pay attention during these next days to see if it still happens... if it doesn't, I guess it's fixed... thanks for the attention 

European here, Greek to be precise. There are noticeable delays every night during NA prime. European/Spanish/German proxies are suffering from them as well. Sometimes changing a proxy may work, but most of the times all 3 european proxies are unusable because of the lag

35 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

European here, Greek to be precise. There are noticeable delays every night during NA prime. European/Spanish/German proxies are suffering from them as well. Sometimes changing a proxy may work, but most of the times all 3 european proxies are unusable because of the lag

Oh thats why u so annoying, you are malaka.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Oh thats why u so annoying, you are malaka.

it's worse than u think.

On 7/24/2018 at 6:45 PM, LuizM said:

ok lets pay attention during these next days to see if it still happens... if it doesn't, I guess it's fixed... thanks for the attention 

I'm here, tell me if you will have problem via skype