Rizos

Forum Warriors Event

3 hours ago, Bestiest player said:

A real grill? Wow I'm joining to servidor to meet her. Unless she is Latina then I'm out. 

It's probably one of those kids from musical choir who got his balls chopped off to keep his voice pitched. More info here

That or a voice changing program to get more free itemki. Definitely not a girl, there're no girls in videogames.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

It's probably one of those kids from musical choir who got his balls chopped off to keep his voice pitched. More info here

That or a voice changing program to get more free itemki. Definitely not a girl, there're no girls in videogames.

Hi, I'm Becca, they say i have cute voice. (wink) (wink)

Edited by Nez

29 minutes ago, Nez said:

Hi, I'm Becca, they say i have cute voice. (wink) (wink)

didnt know  grils had mustache, can you tell me from which country are you coming from so i can udnerstand if this is just some culture of some country xD

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Why not dancho +14? :D

shhhhhhhhh... Lets hope he wont remember bout sls +5 :(

5 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

U BURNED MY SLS ?

Wa da fak, that was mine :D:D:D 

Eri burnt. He was MA for 2 weeks on bishop for it :D

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Bestiest player said:

didnt know  grils had mustache, can you tell me from which country are you coming from so i can udnerstand if this is just some culture of some country xD

damn, i got stalked ??? no itemky anymore ?

im from Czech Republic and i have seen some natural female kinds, not sure if they follow any culture... ?

Edited by Nez

On 7/25/2018 at 2:44 PM, FryderykChopin said:

I hate you! How can you say that im a little boy? Just no way...

28 minutes ago, Masha said:

we don't judge, bro

16 hours ago, Nez said:

damn, i got stalked ??? no itemky anymore ?

im from Czech Republic and i have seen some natural female kinds, not sure if they follow any culture... ?

After I read this comment, I asked Masha plz hurt me with the truth but never comfort me with a lie

6 hours ago, Masha said:

?

It's all ok bro, we're both EEs, I know exactly how it feels getting raped by NCsoft which turned our chars from honorable healers on H5 into our bishop's mana slaves on Classic ? I don't judge you man, times are hard these days, may you find some comfort in getting some free itemko from drooling weeaboos ? Stay strong brotha ?

5 hours ago, JerrySM said:

After I read this comment, I asked Masha plz hurt me with the truth but never comfort me with a lie

hahaha ???

4 hours ago, Meskita said:

next time invite me, its always nice to oe some weapons ^^

Especially if they're not yours, right :D Just like the fastest cars in the world are the ones that you're given by the company, the weapons that need to be enchanted the most are the ones that you get borrowed from your CP member @Stiba007 @Smajdalf

29 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Especially if they're not yours, right :D Just like the fastest cars in the world are the ones that you're given by the company, the weapons that need to be enchanted the most are the ones that you get borrowed from your CP member @Stiba007 @Smajdalf

nah i love the most when its my weapons  thats why i already made loads of cry b and c lol i would like to see a event that every1 of the PT used 1 enchant on each main weapon ^^

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ProGressive said:

@FryderykChopin u reached 40? :D

Not quite there but I'm cutting close... In around 3 months I'll be farting here for 3 years so I thought I'd give myself a 2nd class transfer as a birthday gift... Got me close to a hundred million adena worth of 100% XP scrolls so the level 40 very well might happen this year :)