ProGressive

L2 classic club TOP 10 plays

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

what epics? Wasnt it rizo who dropped something back in a while?

ya he threw the Orfen lv 3 out on a bridge in LoA... Funny stuff, dropping basically a new bike-worth item just like that ?

11 hours ago, ProGressive said:

I took sheet of paper and wrote all good plays in videos that I remember. Then rewatched and took 10 from the list. Evaluated from worst to best. 

Enjoy

Top 5 starts at 7:40

P.S. If i missed some plays put them in comments below.

rizo's fraps on 6th place, where he is killing unprepared people and for sure with boxes, against my CP vs CP fraps at 9th place, where we won against 2 heroes - is kinda...you know.

this video isn't objective, but the idea is fresh

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

rizo's fraps on 6th place, where he is killing unprepared people and for sure with boxes, against my CP vs CP fraps at 9th place, where we won against 2 heroes - is kinda...you know.

this video isn't objective, but the idea is fresh

Its cause he wanted to put more solo plays tbh , he just couldnt find enough of them. Its not like the top 10 means something :D

3 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Its cause he wanted to put more solo plays tbh , he just couldnt find enough of them. Its not like the top 10 means something :D

alright, then

2 hours ago, Pendragon said:

So what happened to rizos epics now?

damn we scary, all the RMT, still failure. ;/

Edited by BlackJack

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

Why do you guys keep writing something and then editing posts to something tottaly different? whats going on? update me

old post had nothing about u RMT's 24/7, i fixed the error.

idk, i didnt find more than half of the clips not even close to "top 10 plays" but rather just "1 person killing big amount of people" (including mine and rizos clip as well for example), nothing game changing as well that the guy actually carried the fight by the skill or something (thats why i didnt even expect myself to appear in, maybe if he secretly had clip how i interrupt iamthelaw in last minute of aden siege when he had 80% of crest done, but still kinda questionable), also songs are kinda g@y

missing clip of botngot, i think he would make it into top 10 plays :D 

12 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Whatever your can say about him, he was very good player well carrying pvps as DA and also as Destro. ?

just out of curiosity, have you ever had adrenaline in front of your eyes or you know what it is capable of? coz if yes, then you wouldnt say those sh1ts with such confidence ;) 

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

idk, i didnt find more than half of the clips not even close to "top 10 plays" but rather just "1 person killing big amount of people" (including mine and rizos clip as well for example), nothing game changing as well that the guy actually carried the fight by the skill or something (thats why i didnt even expect myself to appear in, maybe if he secretly had clip how i interrupt iamthelaw in last minute of aden siege when he had 80% of crest done, but still kinda questionable), also songs are kinda [email protected]

missing clip of botngot, i think he would make it into top 10 plays :D 

just out of curiosity, have you ever had adrenaline in front of your eyes or you know what it is capable of? coz if yes, then you wouldnt say those sh1ts with such confidence ;) 

problem is sometimes impact is hard to notice, especially with debuffs/support classes. Also not as exciting sadly

I remember this LCHT guy mass ressing in some TOI fight, and turning the tables.
Too hard to find that clip in this mess though.

17 minutes ago, Sensei said:

I remember this LCHT guy mass ressing in some TOI fight, and turning the tables.
Too hard to find that clip in this mess though.

Its my clip lol :D 3:45

@Poseidon I put u in 9th position, because as a TH hero at the start u made a lot of mistakes and quite a lot of auto attacks.

Awesome idea !! I have some videos on my mind till now  

the fight at 4:40 against 2 CPs on 1.0 client

another 1.0 pvp video

Edited by rutra
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Awesome idea man, i still prefer this clip over the one u posted tho :P 

woow, this one is special to me. They had ~25 and some archers logged in behind us, we were 9 + EE out of pt + Dajtovillage ( using a cloak of invisibility[?]) hue
Bishop point of view of this fight at 9:01 ?

Edited by rutra

18 minutes ago, rutra said:

woow, this one is special to me. They had ~25+ and some archers logged in behind us, we were 9 + EE out of pt + Dajtovillage ( using a cloak of invisibility[?]) hue
Bishop point of view of this fight at 9:01 ?

its funny cuze you dont get any blue msgs but they al dead  They just focused hard on you, cuze it was ur prime and they knew ur nicks/hate was strong in this war ;D Which gavem me room to to do such a massacre.

edit: wtf u wanted to bsoe

Edited by BlackJack
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

edit: wtf u wanted to bsoe

did u see how many blue msgs appear to me, my mana, DDs dead, archers logged in behind and mobs there ? hahaha
this fight we were like "ok they have 3 pts lets just have fun"

1 hour ago, rutra said:

did u see how many blue msgs appear to me, my mana, DDs dead, archers logged in behind and mobs there ? hahaha
this fight we were like "ok they have 3 pts lets just have fun"

pff easy win bro, man up  

Edited by BlackJack
  • Haha 1