ProGressive

L2 classic club TOP 10 plays

21 hours ago, ProGressive said:

@Poseidon I put u in 9th position, because as a TH hero at the start u made a lot of mistakes and quite a lot of auto attacks.

alright, i hope you won't leave conversation like modoy left, when i wrote the correct dps relying on the formula.

so tell me, which mistakes i made, bro?  

On 8/1/2018 at 8:26 PM, Sensei said:

#1 cuz cp regen bug and potato chinos?
come on man, Biz top play will always be deleting epics of a certain someone.
This play reflects the grace and glory of Perkunas.

damn, that biz gets all the fame and haters.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

alright, i hope you won't leave conversation like modoy left, when i wrote the correct dps relying on the formula.

so tell me, which mistakes i made, bro?  

wait what?  you said how easy it is to count, to give you certain info and you can give me result damage, i gave you all the info and you pussied out.

talking about mistakes, you also said i made many mistakes yet you didnt point single one in pop video, so you are probably special snowflake which deserves special treatment unlike others?  20kk and i tell you what mistake you did at start of video  

best dagguero th africa wasting time to use trick/switch  (both used) on a EE that is on Stun anyway. in the end EE survived that deadly combo

Edited by Bestiest player

@Poseidon

46 minutes ago, Bestiest player said:

best dagguero th africa wasting time to use trick/switch  (both used) on a EE that is on Stun anyway. in the end EE survived that deadly combo

Also after grandeur instead of dealing damage he went to make fear only for SWS. Start was really bad.

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

wait what?  you said how easy it is to count, to give you certain info and you can give me result damage, i gave you all the info and you pussied out.

talking about mistakes, you also said i made many mistakes yet you didnt point single one in pop video, so you are probably special snowflake which deserves special treatment unlike others?  20kk and i tell you what mistake you did at start of video  

first mistake is that he started recording  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/1/2018 at 11:47 PM, MoDoy said:

idk, i didnt find more than half of the clips not even close to "top 10 plays" but rather just "1 person killing big amount of people" (including mine and rizos clip as well for example), nothing game changing as well that the guy actually carried the fight by the skill or something (thats why i didnt even expect myself to appear in, maybe if he secretly had clip how i interrupt iamthelaw in last minute of aden siege when he had 80% of crest done, but still kinda questionable), also songs are kinda [email protected]

missing clip of botngot, i think he would make it into top 10 plays :D 

just out of curiosity, have you ever had adrenaline in front of your eyes or you know what it is capable of? coz if yes, then you wouldnt say those sh1ts with such confidence ;) 

killing spree https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDiIxO4Kv_4 and its archer not mage,so it should be double achievment

Edited by MusulmoN

2 hours ago, Bestiest player said:

ee had received 3 blows from him, it was probable that stun could brake and ee could heal himself, switch+trick was for prevention i guess, anyway meanwhile he had to wait for blows cooldown

16 minutes ago, Cyane said:

ee had received 3 blows from him, it was probable that stun could brake and ee could heal himself, switch+trick was for prevention i guess, anyway meanwhile he had to wait for blows cooldown

no no no, he is '"bestiest player" he knows better

13 minutes ago, Cyane said:

i thought of that too, but still after 3 blows the EE  would probaly be on Low health . he could still continue hitting with autos and even if the stun break (it wasnt going to last much longer the stun  anyway) and use switch/trick when stuns goes off  because its obvious he is going to heal him self so thats where you use trick/switch to cancel EE first heal that is not that fast compared to BP +no cov for cspeed, that EE with those 3 blows might have died from those autos he had the possibly to hit.  

i wont talk for hero debuffs   the pvp was split in 2  places of 2k range~ half pt here and half pt there(one more reason to just hit the EE that has half of his pt in other side)

3 hours ago, ToNearest said:

#5 should was #1. KingLeonidas was by far the best one man army player.

Yeah one man with assistance of ihearth and 1000 mobs. Also his enemy was Brazilians. It goes without saying that most of Brazilians and Chinese play as if they were handless (some are good but I'm talking about majority)

It is like professional boxer fighting with 10 kids. Maybe it looks good but it isn't something you can be really proud of

1 hour ago, Rip said:

Yeah one man with assistance of ihearth and 1000 mobs. Also his enemy was Brazilians. It goes without saying that most of Brazilians and Chinese play as if they were handless (some are good but I'm talking about majority)

It is like professional boxer fighting with 10 kids. Maybe it looks good but it isn't something you can be really proud of

Really? You probably imagine those kids as completely uncoordinated lone fighters which would go in one by one. But with some training and self-sacrifice, I can imagine situations where the kids could easily win:

First off, if those kids aimed for the kill, they'd go in together. This means that the boxer would have very limited vision. First kid runs to him, he kick him in the head, second kid runs to him, he punch him in the face, but while he was busy doing that he's got two kids who got hold of his legs. As he's trying to smash their faces in, another kid runs to him and start punching him in the dick. Before he falls to the ground the first two kids get ressed so you've got - and I'm being modest here and take into account 6 year olds - 10 killers of averge weight of 25 kg which makes it a quarter of ton of weight to keep the boxer's ass on the ground as they bite off his throat. Ez win, click to village.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, MoDoy said:

pussied out? you have too big mouth for such a small head  since you become the enemy, i don't have too do something to you for free, that's the whole point.

are you Progressive's new secretary? coz i was talking to him. moreover who needs advices from the person who can't kill his opponent?

latest?cb=20151029185624

23 hours ago, driver said:

damn, that biz gets all the fame and haters.

dude, i am doing my best too, but...:_(

21 hours ago, Bestiest player said:

21 hours ago, ProGressive said:

@Poseidon

Also after grandeur instead of dealing damage he went to make fear only for SWS. Start was really bad.

this "bestiest player" is the mighty dagger, for sure. 

only this time i'll just describe how situation went from my view. Since pvp started, let's call them shortly, Rizo's cp was with the valor buff. This means that i cannot outdps even robes, unless they are not controled for a long time or seriously debuffed. Moreover if i remember well, they had light castle, that adds 2k CP bonus. So knowing these and spamming high mana cost skills praying for x2 crits - is just a waste. I am not a warrior class, hope you noticed. Back then our cp didn't have high lvl songs and i needed to wait almost 2 seconds gap, while my skills are in reuse, which gives me time to use something more. Since CriticalWound doesn't change the game dramatically, he had dagger in wrist, plus i was already staying behind, i decided to cancel Kumichi's target, so he would loose at least 1 second after the stun breaks and i will have a chance to finish him after inflicted damage. This is one of my several features. While he was controled i could analyse situation on another side of the room and right in this moment Bizqquit asked for debuffs. Unfortunatelly, because of watching situation on another side and talking to Biz, i missed that moment when he left the state of stun. Ofc it could not even land, but in my opinion my actions were justified, because i had epics and this feature worked till those days.

About "landed grandeur" and "went to make fear only for sws": if i understood you correctly, you ment my sws. I want you to be sure, that my sws worth at least 4 of your cp members. We have been playing together for a long time. Bizqquit is very expirienced, he knows what to do and when to do. But we are not talking about him  For you grandeur means dealing damage, for me it means 15 seconds of free actions. Which actions exactly - depends of situation. We had big problems: BP and SE were dead and could not help us. Simply letting hero Bd and hero Tyrant freely dps and kill almost 25% of my party is a worst decision. So to win at least 10 seconds for the party to get ressed, heal and fast rebuff, in my opinion, is a very reasonable choice.

But if you ment only your sws, then i am confused, because there were hero Bd and hero Tyrant. Even on hero berserk buff they can receive hero debuffs.

And about auto-attack: sometimes i was changing target in those moments. For example, when i killed Kumichi with hand, i was simply trying to do fast assist. Didn't have time to turn camera to see what and where. Despite this, it helped.

In conclusion, experience gave me the feeling of my class and feeling of combat. It helps to make fast decisions and to see different possibilities. Someone calls it a mistake, i call it the best possible way to win. Unfortunately, for majority of players, from what i see, la2 is just a stupid spamming of buttons. 

I am done here. Hope i got new haters and sorry if i wrote something not clear, 'cause English is not my native.

Cheers!

• Like 1

so you are saying you played it perfectly without mistakes ? get serious its not like there are peoples that never do mistakes in pvp   

so you are saying your shadow step was the best possible shadow step you could do there ?you had hero bers + dash  already , i mean . sure if you want to burst him to death at start of fight to get control of pvp even faster. but  you are the one that just wrote you cant outdmg robes with valor, how can you except to burst aw  that has more tools to survive  

why do you need shadow step on a aw that is on arrest, you could just walk to him and bleed first, and even if he did hide before your bleed you would still have saved your shadow step that was used without a though    

you could have used that shadow step to jumb on the second healer after you killed your first, or use it on the healer that  IS NOT on stun  so other healer dont heal for free the one that is on stun ?? ?   

" i decided to cancel Kumichi's target, so he would loose at least 1 second after the stun breaks"  you know that you can take target your self or whoever you want during stun right ? so your switch/trick were useless in that situation just waste of cooldowns, so after stun he would had ready him self target or whoever he wants.  

im not trying to attack you or something. just saying my opinion about 2 things i see.  

your hero debuffs were not that bad as they might look like because you were trying to do a heroic fear in midle to fear both groups (pvp was split in  2 places) so thats a nice try even if it didnt succeced( it actualy  was in range of some people, but they resisted so thats other story)  

your reskill was ok ( you killed EE , went to aw but you left him and you went back to EE to kill him again)  

so its just the start that i believe  could have gone better. rest was ok  

PEACE

Edited by Bestiest player

44 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

only this time i'll just describe how situation went from my view. Since pvp started, let's call them shortly, Rizo's cp was with the valor buff. This means that i cannot outdps even robes, unless they are not controled for a long time or seriously debuffed. Moreover if i remember well, they had light castle, that adds 2k CP bonus. So knowing these and

I never played dagger and i cant blame. But auto attack instead of skills lowers play, that is for sure Pose.

I was not in this pvp, so i dont know what happened in fight(thats why cp members flame me always), but i watched fraps, and lets be honest auto attack on kumichi was not right for it but still u killed him, thats why i put u on top plays. It was pretty fun to kill so much.

Sometimes its not about right play, but there is luck factor that is important.

I never been top player and i will never be, but I can give advices to our heroes  becuase im old member.

@MusulmoN @Bertone I wanted to put you on list as well, but i rewatched reaver and fishfoodz fraps, it was more interesting.

Same as myrtan and eulogist. Soil was all head above u. He was using momentum stones to charge 2 power, and u always were using skills. Thats only reason u are not in top.

As i told, im casual, but i know some stuff  

Suzie master whats up  @SuzieQ

1v1 ? Love, u know truth ?

9 minutes ago, Bestiest player said:

you lead once a blue moon what leading are you talking about . go back to 3/10 blondies

If u are driver of some CP it doesnt mean anything. Atleast i made something for ally/enemies. And u are big reptile in biz pond. Last time i saw ur nick in CT2, u were licking perum ballz.

P.S. Zinot as nesneku apie epicus ar apie kita suda, @Sjeks, bet tai ka kazkas padare tikrai negrazu, ir dar paphotoshopino screena, cia ziauriau nei ziauru, gal del to ir nelosiu su LT...

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Really? You probably imagine those kids as completely uncoordinated lone fighters which would go in one by one. But with some training and self-sacrifice, I can imagine situations where the kids could easily win:

First off, if those kids aimed for the kill, they'd go in together. This means that the boxer would have very limited vision. First kid runs to him, he kick him in the head, second kid runs to him, he punch him in the face, but while he was busy doing that he's got two kids who got hold of his legs. As he's trying to smash their faces in, another kid runs to him and start punching him in the dick. Before he falls to the ground the first two kids get ressed so you've got - and I'm being modest here and take into account 6 year olds - 10 killers of averge weight of 25 kg which makes it a quarter of ton of weight to keep the boxer's ass on the ground as they bite off his throat. Ez win, click to village.

Ok, let's derail the thread.

There is no fucking way that would happen, imagine having a monster like tyson at his prime punch a kid in the fucking face. Depending on its weight and bodytype, the kid would either get its fucking neck broken, or at best it would fall unconscious. The latter applies for one of those fat bully kids that have entered puberty too fucking soon. Also, you have to add the small width of the boxing ring into the equation. There is not much open space if tyson stays in his corner so the kids would have to attack 3 by 3 at best. I am willing to fucking wager that even if the kids were armed with knives, Tyson would probably win in the end(he would sustain some damage though). Those fucking boxers hit like gorillas I tell you, they are insanely powerful.

P.S.: I would pay good money for a no holds barred MMA match between some buff guy like brock lesnar and like 10 kids armed with knives. Could be the match of the century.

5 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

There is no fucking way that would happen, imagine having a monster like tyson at his prime punch a kid in the fucking face. Depending on its weight and bodytype, the kid would either get its fucking neck broken, or at best it would fall unconscious. The latter applies for one of those fat bully kids that have entered puberty too fucking soon. Also, you have to add the small width of the boxing ring into the equation. There is not much open space if tyson stays in his corner so the kids would have to attack 3 by 3 at best. I am willing to fucking wager that even if the kids were armed with knives, Tyson would probably win in the end(he would sustain some damage though). Those fucking boxers hit like gorillas I tell you, they are insanely powerful.

P.S.: I would pay good money for a no holds barred MMA match between some buff guy like brock lesnar and like 10 kids armed with knives. Could be the match of the century.

?

P.S. Net reaveris nera istrynes puses epicu ir tipo nieko nepadare. Man juokingiausia jei jus tikrai itinsit adminus kad ne jus tai padaret, ir visi leavins. Bus linksma lost? Nemanau,

9 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

Dude, as Rocky Balboa said, "It's not about how hard you can it, it's about how many kids you can knock out before they start punching you in the dick"

I'm not arguing that he couldn't KO a kid with one punch, but it's 10 kids coming at you from all sides... But what boggles my mind is that you completely ignore the fact that the kids also could have a martial arts training. I mean take the kid, put him into some kind of ninja samurai pirate school for 50 years and he's going get stacked like hell. I'm talking about ancient techniques like Five Point Palm Exploding Balls technique like in Kill Bill. Now imagine they have knives lol. Give these ninja masters one of those japanese katana knives (folded over 10 thousand times) and they can cut off balls of a fly mid-air. Poor Tyson really.

• Haha 1