Sensei

I am Prophet

Delivering something new.
Gameplay is still far from optimal, however playing this class is very entertaining.
Hierophant olympiad Pov, enjoy.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Cyane said:

Very nice gameplay

thank you.
I make some fatal mistakes still.
Like forgetting I have fear on cooldown vs sjeks where i could perhaps finish the match, vs iH3art i forget Resist Poison and Invigor, not using M.skills evasion tali vs ItsJane (im super triggered about this match cuz i lost for 200something dmg vs counterclass) and so on. And of course MP management...
Maybe in few months I'll have 3rd class Block wind walk so I can have a chance vs Chege

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 1

I saw in some official oly video a pp switching to mele playstyle in some fights with heavy doom and using sword/bleed dagger, probably giving him advantage in some fights. Would like to see this mele gameplay too in some future if it works for you. Hf!

13 minutes ago, Cyane said:

I saw in some official oly video a pp switching to mele playstyle in some fights with heavy doom and using sword/bleed dagger, probably giving him advantage in some fights. Would like to see this mele gameplay too in some future if it works for you. Hf!

for that u need critical counter I think.

3 hours ago, Sensei said:

Delivering something new.
Gameplay is still far from optimal, however playing this class is very entertaining.
Hierophant olympiad Pov, enjoy.

Great gameplay.

44 minutes ago, Cyane said:

I had this in mind as well, but Doom +6 was on our WL at the time.

1 hour ago, Cyane said:

There was a prophet fighting like this in oly with POF actually. Rly nice stuff

On 8/5/2018 at 5:23 PM, Cyane said:

Edited by Torres

@Torres
Pitchulinha probably didn't even notice but...

pp_fight.jpg

I had time for 5-6 more matches, but once Yastim secured hero vs Pitchu, I let him/her have it cause it's active PP in their CP.
I stopped at 198 pts.

Edited by Sensei

On 8/6/2018 at 8:40 AM, qloc01 said:

that Pop dagger moment when he got root right after the moment he used Hide must be like " i fucked up", lol

it's close to impossible for daggers to win root classes.

I got the message "dodged" when he used shadow step.
Was it cause of me moving behind the wall at that moment or due to ph.skill evasion talisman?
The 2nd time he uses shadow step we are almost in the middle of the arena and it says "dodged" again so...
? Any expert can answer this for science?
I know it doesn't block debuffs, but if it blocks shadow step, trick etc that's pretty kawaii...

Edited by Sensei

On 8/7/2018 at 12:23 PM, Sensei said:

Was it cause of me moving behind the wall at that moment or due to ph.skill evasion talisman?
The 2nd time he uses shadow step we are almost in the middle of the arena and it says "dodged" again so...
? Any expert can answer this for science?
I know it doesn't block debuffs, but if it blocks shadow step, trick etc that's pretty kawaii...

if in both situations you had ph.skill evasion tali, then there is nothing to discuss.

about if it works correct - i don't have proofs.

/summon Lord of Proofs @Aduha

On 8/7/2018 at 12:23 PM, Sensei said:

btw, nice music, nice gameplay. my like

Edited by Poseidon
  • Thanks 1