Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

Bullshits ok ..? Its true that someone logged in Rizo's account (dont know who was) and delete all epics/baium soul ?Or you just spread bullshits as Clan?

Im not gonna tell you the whole story, go and get an official answer from GMs if you believe so.

Just now, Yomana said:

Im not gonna tell you the whole story, go and get an official answer from GMs if you believe so.

Its more than enough for me ..Just i dont like GMs act in a totally different way.

Ty for your time gl and Hf 

• Like 2

You guys seem quite upset, but gotta tell you
...if there was enough justice, someone would have been banned for this mysterious incident and then you would freak out even more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sensei said:

...if there was enough justice, someone would have been banned for this mysterious incident and then you would freak out even more.

Sharing accounts is not bannable also if you lose items because of that does not do items retrievable. I am not upset I just do not like those actions. Rules are rules if you can not obey and apply them why do they even exist?

• Like 2

Just now, bsklakis2 said:

Sharing accounts is not bannable also if you lose items because of that does not do items retrievable. I am not upset I just do not like those actions. Rules are rules if you can not obey and apply them why do they even exist?

Leaving aside the dignity part and moral of the story...
Do you rly wanna travel back in time and discuss what is retrieavable?

2 minutes ago, Sensei said:

I am not upset because they retrieved items for you..It would be totally unfair no to do it..My problem is what hillarious excuses they use for a way easier cases and especially when i am reffering to CP items..I hope at least they could find the guy who did this ..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

@pistolas i see you are proud of that action for me - you kill 3 ppl + box on hero skills - its not so epic that you thought. 

I just want to go and rr to 13 but your ls it was to fast and then you force me to stay and figth 

It was not sharing acc. I would make official topic and say all the story if gms didnttake correct action, but if since they did then im not gonna be their lawyer. Ask em. Im not allowed to share conversation with admins according to rules. Keep crying and support scam acts. If you dont like to talk to gms then ask balu and biz what happened. These rats should be well informed ;). Ps nice ppl u have on top of ur clan hierarhy. Are u proud of em?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Leaving aside the dignity part and moral of the story...
Do you rly wanna travel back in time and discuss what is retrieavable?

I can not recall something like that from the past. Can you help me?

An answer from gms could be nice here. To solve the mystery. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

It was not sharing acc. I would make official topic and say all the story if gms didnttake correct action, but if since they did then im not gonna be their lawyer. Ask em. Im not allowed to share conversation with admins according to rules. Keep crying and support scam acts. If you dont like to talk to gms then ask balu and biz what happened. These rats should be well informed ;). Ps nice ppl u have on top of ur clan hierarhy. Are u proud of em?

I wanna know the story because I am curious there is nothing to do with clans. 

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Well you HAD them too ?

Just wait till they answer my ticket , if its what i expect i will make a nice topic ?

Edited by Yomana

GMs did the best for server and our community.there is no such server neither official that gives such an insurance for our epics.so the only thing remains is they fix the rules and add this service for every1 needs it again.     

PS: rizo its stupid not changing password for 2 years or changing back to same by the time u shared it before.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bsklakis2 said:

I can not recall something like that from the past. Can you help me?

An answer from gms could be nice here. To solve the mystery. 

cough cough... Mordekayzer epics...cough cough...Bizqquit's bow etc...cough cough
I think rizos answered beautifully here.

• Like 1

@San0 @Koll @AngelaMerkel and @ZlatanIbrahimowitsch

When i delete L2 from my computer, my char and items will also be deleted?

plx Help FASDDDD

Edited by Anytime
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

cough cough... Mordekayzer epics...cough cough...Bizqquit's bow etc...cough cough
I think rizos answered beautifully here.

I am not aware of those stories sadly because I was not part of perks when those incidents happened. I would like answers here like happened that we applied those rules based on that and so on we came to a conclusion like that. Simple not too much spam just to know the story so future problems like that to be able to solve this way.

3 minutes ago, Afrodouche said:

They gave back also to @Rizos the orfen 3 he dropped some years ago.We have such good gms

Good job. Still waiting for an answer from gms here. 

5 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

Good job. Still waiting for an answer from gms here. 

im not sure if you understand that it was sarcasm   rizo droped his orfen long time ago and since then he is living with BO

Edited by Bestiest player

10 minutes ago, Afrodouche said:

They gave back also to @Rizos the orfen 3 he dropped some years ago.We have such good gms

yes true - and they also gave back my left winter glove that I lost at a christmas party 4 years ago.

sank u ADMINZ

1 minute ago, Anytime said:

yes true - and they also gave back my left winter glove that I lost at a christmas party 4 years ago.

sank u ADMINZ

how comes you didnt ask for a stronger hand to replace your weak hand 

2 minutes ago, Bestiest player said:

how comes you didnt ask for a stronger hand to replace your weak hand 

i asked - but they said that even my weak hand is stronger then the strong hand of a normal mortal ...

... use your imagination when you wonder why ... ?

Edited by Anytime