5 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

What if it was Modoy all along who deleted items? It would make sense @Rizos hmmmmmmmm

admins did it so the forum will get ressurected, number of posts reminds me of the good all days

Just now, driver said:

admins did it so the forum will get ressurected, number of posts reminds me of the good old days

Wow im in everyone months after 3 months absent of playing, pms flowing everywhere. Just be calm. To clear things out, i was cleaning old file i have with several accounts, Yomana's accounts where also there. I was cleaning file cause had alot of trash there, thats why i had several login failure, cause as far as im concerned he personally asked me to push his char to 76 at 1.5 to be ready for 2.0, same happend to triville, and after to theseus, and pose aswell. So yeah i farmed his character 1 year ago, now ofc me beeing able to log him is cause he never changed pass for +1 year.

Now about 2nd statement ofc i didnt shared his account. Alot of People have files like mine, and back then alot of people had Rizos account for example from my CP back then pose and loki had them aswell. Dunno nothing about anything else. I dare @Rizos to come here and say this is a lie!!! Can even share pic farming with full support party in BS with him where it wasnt a problem and just because my name pop up i am to blame? Blame yourself to be so careless. Im happy everything is solved but leave me out of it please. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Wow im in everyone months after 3 months absent of playing, pms flowing everywhere. Just be calm. To clear things out, i was cleaning old file i have with several accounts, Yomana's accounts where also there. I was cleaning file cause had alot of trash there, thats why i had several login failure, cause as far as im concerned he personally asked me to push his char to 76 at 1.5 to be ready for 2.0, same happend to triville, and after to theseus, and pose aswell. So yeah i farmed his character 1 year ago, now ofc me beeing able to log him is cause he never changed pass for +1 year.

Now about 2nd statement ofc i didnt shared his account. Alot of People have files like mine, and back then alot of people had Rizos account for example from my CP back then pose and loki had them aswell. Dunno nothing about anything else. I dare @Rizos to come here and say this is a lie!!! Can even share pic farming with full support party in BS with him where it wasnt a problem and just because my name pop up i am to blame? Blame yourself to be so careless. Im happy everything is solved but leave me out of it please. 

ye goncalo, cuze u didnt have the balls to do it urself, so u had to ask driver ( judging by his activity here ) to do it. Lmao.

HOW SAD IS YOUR LIFE THAT THIS WAS WHAT YOU WERE DOING ON YOUR BIRTHDAY LMAO

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Koll said:

Balu or someone Balu shared account with logined on account just to delete epics from new HWID/IP.

All deleted/sold to NPC items can be returned, but not broken items.

image.png.daa991897a9d7c26984bd74107018bc4.png

so why u did not this then? @Koll

Edited by Xafi
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

ye goncalo, cuze u didnt have the balls to do it urself, so u had to ask driver ( judging by his activity here ) to do it. Lmao.

i would be more creative, sad that you think so. i found out today on forum, but hey i could be a liar  

1 minute ago, Xafi said:

image.png.f2ef48b09ba4964e80b8483df4d26aa7.png

Create ticket, if supports will be able to find logs - they will give it back. Rule was changed as I mentioned.

1 minute ago, Xafi said:

image.png.daa991897a9d7c26984bd74107018bc4.png

we also got scrolls deleted and 200 pk made by blue team soldiers, strange that they dont change them back  

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Baluu said:

i will comment about second part, i dare you to show how rizos gives you his account, as far as i know, biz got his account coz our cp was borrowing his orfen so he could take it back anytime, just because biz shared it so you could powerlevel your own party as you didnt have your own PR doesnt mean that rizos shared his account to you or poseidon or to anyone else.

i heard how cool of a guy you were, it was hilarious to see all these people sadly looking on fact what you did, especially to yomana, but hey, people are assholes, thats nothing new for me, just others were surprised

12 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Daj, i don't need to have balls to do anything to you. All i need is a finger, answering in same language.

9 minutes ago, Koll said:

Create ticket, if supports will be able to find logs - they will give it back. Rule was changed as I mentioned.

When you changed this rule ?  

11 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i will comment about second part, i dare you to show how rizos gives you his account, as far as i know, biz got his account coz our cp was borrowing his orfen so he could take it back anytime, just because biz shared it so you could powerlevel your own party as you didnt have your own PR doesnt mean that rizos shared his account to you or poseidon or to anyone else.

i heard how cool of a guy you were, it was hilarious to see all these people sadly looking on fact what you did, especially to yomana, but hey, people are assholes, thats nothing new for me, just others were surprised

What you say is also true, but what i say is not a lie. And if i remember well back then daj was more often using orfen. And we always traded online never needed his account. Ofc same as triville, and other PR's account we had access just because people where to lazy to do it themselfes and Rizo was one of them.

You are free to believe in whatever you want @MoDoy, we live in a free world but maybe if it was a suprise for so many maybe its not a lie.

About your dare, well that's the kind of person i am cause if i shared it maybe you didn't had your items back. Now server should be happy rules are updated thank's to me, rizo and whoever did this.

Hope Rizo learned the lesson and will be more carefull from now own.

Edited by Baluu

1 minute ago, Baluu said:

What you say is also true, but what i say is not a lie. And if i remember well back then daj was more often using orfen back then. And we always traded online never needed his account. Ofc same as triville, and other PR's account we had access just because people where to lazy to do it themselfes and Rizo was one of them.

You are free to believe in whatever you want @MoDoy, its a free country but maybe if it was a suprise for so many maybe its not a çie.

About your dare, well that's the kind of person i have cause if i shared it maybe you didn't had your items back. Now server shoudl be happy rules are updated thank's to me and whoever did this.

Hope Rizo learned the lesson and will be more carefull from now own.

Do you know whats funny balu? That my acc also got scammed :)....

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

Do you know whats funny balu? That my acc also got scammed :)....

If i could i would share with you info i had, but i really doubt it was the same i had. Guess it's perfect but just because my log showed up in Rizo's account it's my fault also? maybe its more a inside problem then you think.

Edited by Baluu

Just now, Baluu said:

If i could i would share with you info i had, but i really doubt it was the same i had.

It was not the same and ofc i dont believe you scammed me , anyway ticket will reveal.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Koll said:

One or two days ago.

lol k

"oh look our friends from NF are crying and threatening us to emoquit, lets change the rules"

i believe changing the rules back to how they were in a couple of days would be a reasonable thing to do.

Edited by etze