1 minute ago, Yomana said:

It was not the same and ofc i dont believe you scammed me , anyway ticket will reveal.

yes cuze no balls to do it :))

15 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Daj, i don't need to have balls to do anything to you. All i need is a finger, answering in same language.

wthatever thats supposed to mean, rly rock bottom dude, always thought nice of you but i guess even i am wrong sometimes.

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

It was not the same and ofc i dont believe you scammed me , anyway ticket will reveal.

I wish the best of lucks, on gaining whatever was lost. But realy like i said i didnt do anything and there you have your proof still you blame Balu for it. ?

8 minutes ago, Baluu said:

What you say is also true, but what i say is not a lie. And if i remember well back then daj was more often using orfen back then. And we always traded online never needed his account. Ofc same as triville, and other PR's account we had access just because people where to lazy to do it themselfes and Rizo was one of them.

You are free to believe in whatever you want @MoDoy, its a free country but maybe if it was a suprise for so many maybe its not a çie.

About your dare, well that's the kind of person i have cause if i shared it maybe you didn't had your items back. Now server shoudl be happy rules are updated thank's to me and whoever did this.

Hope Rizo learned the lesson and will be more carefull from now own.

maybe its not lie, but its not true, rizos changed password several times as i always had his account, so i know, thing he changed it to some of his old one (which was 2y ago when we were in perks? no surprised he actually forgets), yes, its his bad

exactly, i believe in what i want and i decided to believe the info from logs, for more than half year only me and rizos was logging the character and suddenly portugal IP logs it and in 2h the account is scammed by "4th" guy, honestly, i dont care if it was you directly or you just said to someone info to do the dirty job, you can believe you did normal thing but looking on it from wherever point is just so bad

let me tell you something, you cannot break epics (its probably to not get cases like "the guy logged my account and enchanted my weapon, give back" after every single enchant session), so by new rules we would get them even if you shared whatever info (which you definitely did, even by saying to biz or whoever from his CP that "hey, rizos account is still working and he has epics on it" or anything similar in this case i consider sharing info)

also interesting that nothing happened for half year, you were checking old file and bam, 2 of our chars were scammed, sure you are innocent in this

Edited by MoDoy

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Rizos changed password several times.

The info from logs, for more than half year only me and rizos was logging the character.

How lucky i was to have that one...

Did you really, cause i doubt it. If you had, more logs would have appeared 100%. Open new ticket and tell Admins to look better. No one complained back then why now?

10 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

wthatever thats supposed to mean, rly rock bottom dude, always thought nice of you but i guess even i am wrong sometimes.

Really daj, whatever reason you have to blame me for, just keep it to yourself you don't have a clue who you are talking about.

2 minutes ago, Baluu said:

How lucky i was to have that one...

Did you really, cause i doubt it. If you had, more logs would have appeared 100%. Open new ticket and tell Admins to look better. No one complained back then why now?

more like how unlucky he was that you had THIS one  you can say whatever you want so you can feel that you didnt do anything or anything wrong to not feel guilty about it, but you know where reality is

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

more like how unlucky he was that you had THIS one  you can say whatever you want so you can feel that you didnt do anything or anything wrong to not feel guilty about it, but you know where reality is

So who really scammed yomana? me aswell? are you checking logs? ?

27 minutes ago, Xafi said:

image.png.daa991897a9d7c26984bd74107018bc4.png

so why u did not this then? @Koll

25 minutes ago, Koll said:

Create ticket, if supports will be able to find logs - they will give it back. Rule was changed as I mentioned.

16 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

When you changed this rule ?  

15 minutes ago, Koll said:

One or two days ago.

@KollSo if i got it right, you changed one of important  rules after "accident" in favour of one particular player. I wonder if it ever happened before that you changed server rules, and does it mean, that whenever you like you can change rules back, or to opposite, or to something totally different if case relates to player that you dont like that much as you like rizo (or have to like)  and suddenly you won't be able to return deleted items again?

• Like 2

Just now, DrunkAngel said:

@KollSo if i got it right, you changed one of important  rules after "accident" in favour of one particular player. I wonder if it ever happened before that you changed server rules, and does it mean, that whenever you like you can change rules back, or to opposite, or to something totally different if case relates to player that you dont like that much as you like rizo (or have to like)  and suddenly you won't be able to return deleted items again?

It's not first time. Also we are not changing rule for 1 person. 

22 minutes ago, etze said:

lol k

"oh look our friends from NF are crying and threatening us to emoquit, lets change the rules"

i believe changing the rules back to how they were in a couple of days would be a reasonable thing to do.

Then you could farm Dark Sky alone

5 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Waiting ticket but from my pov yomana scam is entirely different from rizo case  , as yomana acc was shared a lot in the past but nobody had both rizo and yomana acc.

Also it doesnt seem like they delete items but more like they stole everything.

1 minute ago, Baluu said:

look what i said before

16 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

exactly, i believe in what i want and i decided to believe the info from logs, for more than half year only me and rizos was logging the character and suddenly portugal IP logs it and in 2h the account is scammed by "4th" guy, honestly, i dont care if it was you directly or you just said to someone info to do the dirty job, you can believe you did normal thing but looking on it from wherever point is just so bad

even if you didnt do the dirty job directly as i said, for me you are as sh1tty of a person as the guy who did it because you were accomplice in this crime, you can say what you want to feel better about yourself, i have no need to persuade you about anything, you know where the whole truth is (as in whole thought process of yours - logging from old accounts, trying to log more times even after failing to log for several times, maybe saying it to someone else or trying to hide your true identity and doing it yourself few hours later)

if friends gave you keys from their house but you parted and 2 years later you found out it still works, telling it to people with vicious mind who holds grudge against those friends and they could somehow damage the property which is your old mates, if that seems ok to you, be it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Koll said:

It's not first time. Also we are not changing rule for 1 person. 

how is that not for 1 person?

8 minutes ago, DrunkAngel said:

i think our boys said that they will quit, so admins changed it. i think they would do the same for us. you cant lose top players around here.

nobody cares about some random guys, i think it was the right move from them, just hope they would not get often manipulated like this with other problems,

• Like 1

Kids, our side has had event crap, scrolls and other irrelevant stuff deleted too, char delvled etc,. Hi Isno, somehow thought about you ! Got nothing back, nor the items or xp.

If you wanna be retards and compare any of that to baium rings and talismans, some lvl  3 qas, please go ahead, can't stop you.

1 minute ago, weeeeD said:

Kids, our side has had event crap, scrolls and other irrelevant stuff deleted too, char delvled etc,. Hi Isno, somehow thought about you ! Got nothing back, nor the items or xp.

If you wanna be retards and compare any of that to baium rings and talismans, some lvl  3 qas, please go ahead, can't stop you.

you dont compare murdering 1 person or 5?:) ofc, you can change rule for core players. who knows maybe without this guys there is no blue side. admins dont want this

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, driver said:

you dont compare murdering 1 person or 5?:) ofc, you can change rule for core players. who knows maybe without this guys there is no blue side. admins dont want this

I can easily compare robbing a cookie and robbing a car.

edit: about not having blue side, i guess half your side would quit server too. super fun "EU server" it would be.

Edited by weeeeD

8 minutes ago, etze said:

how is that not for 1 person?

Same when epic was returned to Clan leader for Perkunas if I right remember.

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, driver said:

i compare murder of 1 person in africa by random and 5 people by some high end important politician of state

sure, both of them are sad and unacceptable, but you can see how 1 or 2 cases could be different, or?

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i compare murder of 1 person in africa by random and 5 people by some high end important politician of state

sure, both of them are sad and unacceptable, but you can see how 1 or 2 cases could be different, or?

"i think our boys said that they will quit, so admins changed it. i think they would do the same for us. you cant lose top players around here.

nobody cares about some random guys, i think it was the right move from them, just hope they would not get often manipulated like this with other problems," 

i think i this post i made you politicians and guys like elfy pack and tyson - african children

8 minutes ago, Koll said:

Boom mada fakers, shut up now. Perks=NF 1-1

Edited by ProGressive
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, driver said:

"i think our boys said that they will quit, so admins changed it. i think they would do the same for us. you cant lose top players around here.

nobody cares about some random guys, i think it was the right move from them, just hope they would not get often manipulated like this with other problems," 

i think i this post i made you politicians and guys like elfy pack and tyson - african children

about elfy pack, dunno, tyson case was RMT case which was always getting investigated differently than any other cases (like for example they never gave chance to unban characters which RMT, but they gave chance to unban botters), so i wouldnt say someone we are politicians and they are african guys but rather that they were 2 different types of crimes, also dont forget both of these things happened from inside the CP, not outside like in this example

Edited by MoDoy

11 minutes ago, Koll said:

post again when you remember right.

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

about elfy pack, dunno, tyson case was RMT case which was always getting investigated differently than any other cases (like for example they never gave chance to unban characters which RMT, but they gave chance to unban botters), so i wouldnt say someone we are politicians and they are african guys but rather that they were 2 different types of crimes, also dont forget both of these things happened from inside the CP, not outside like in this example

i gave random examples, even if they had such a situation their status cant bring those epics back. i know 100% that they would give biz epics back in such a situation.

now i am thinking what if china leader will say that he wants aden or they all stop donating and quit. what will happen?:D