2 minutes ago, driver said:

i gave random examples, even if they had such a situation their status cant bring those epics back. i know 100% that they would give biz epics back in such a situation.

now i am thinking what if china leader will say that he wants aden or they all stop donating and quit. what will happen?:D 

not going to say anything on behalf of admins team, but from my point of view - they are admins, its their server, their rules, they are gods, if they want, they could give chinese all castles and you wouldnt be able to do anything about it. however, they cannot do that if they want to continue being gods, because there are no gods without believers, so they want to do decisions based on keeping biggest amount of believers and i think this was one of those

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

not going to say anything on behalf of admins team, but from my point of view - they are admins, its their server, their rules, they are gods, if they want, they could give chinese all castles and you wouldnt be able to do anything about it. however, they cannot do that if they want to continue being gods, because there are no gods without believers, so they want to do decisions based on keeping biggest amount of believers and i think this was one of those

i think, now came time, after some rebel moves of players we understood that admins are our b1tches, we can manipulate them. 

reminds me of my first server, it was a local one. our wars were beating admin up in real life so would give them advantage in game :))

• Like 1

Come on, it's obvious what happened here. NF indirectly told them they were going to quit, and admins chose to alter the rule. I think they did the right thing, losing a side of the server for something like this is retarded. The server has been open for so long for a reason, you need to keep the active players happy. Either way, this rule should exist from way before this incident. If you want to blame the admins for something, you should blame them for not enforcing this rule regarding the retrieval of deleted items beforehand. I fucking despise NF as well and I admit I laughed my ass off when I heard about this, but I think admins did the right thing.

In the end Balu saved the day. After doing this, he managed to indirectly get the admin team to revise item retrieval rules after getting scammed. He is the hero we need, but don't deserve. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Come on, it's obvious what happened here. NF indirectly told them they were going to quit, and admins chose to alter the rule. I think they did the right thing, losing a side of the server for something like this is retarded. The server has been open for so long for a reason, you need to keep the active players happy. Either way, this rule should exist from way before this incident. If you want to blame the admins for something, you should blame them for not enforcing this rule regarding the retrieval of deleted items beforehand. I fucking despise NF as well and I admit I laughed my ass off when I heard about this, but I think admins did the right thing.

In the end Balu saved the day. After doing this, he managed to indirectly get the admin team to revise item retrieval rules after getting scammed. He is the hero we need, but don't deserve. 

who are you? i like you, make me smile

1 hour ago, driver said:

i think, now came time, after some rebel moves of players we understood that admins are our b1tches, we can manipulate them. 

reminds me of my first server, it was a local one. our wars were beating admin up in real life so would give them advantage in game :))

yeah, thats why there are tons of people saying about different cases where admins didnt help, definitely because 

1 hour ago, driver said:

admins are our b1tches, we can manipulate them. 

Edited by MoDoy

3 hours ago, Baluu said:

Wow im in everyone months after 3 months absent of playing, pms flowing everywhere. Just be calm. To clear things out, i was cleaning old file i have with several accounts, Yomana's accounts where also there. I was cleaning file cause had alot of trash there, thats why i had several login failure, cause as far as im concerned he personally asked me to push his char to 76 at 1.5 to be ready for 2.0, same happend to triville, and after to theseus, and pose aswell. So yeah i farmed his character 1 year ago, now ofc me beeing able to log him is cause he never changed pass for +1 year.

Now about 2nd statement ofc i didnt shared his account. Alot of People have files like mine, and back then alot of people had Rizos account for example from my CP back then pose and loki had them aswell. Dunno nothing about anything else. I dare @Rizos to come here and say this is a lie!!! Can even share pic farming with full support party in BS with him where it wasnt a problem and just because my name pop up i am to blame? Blame yourself to be so careless. Im happy everything is solved but leave me out of it please. 

Never asked u to exp my char, didnt even personally give u my acc info, u got it from biz probably cos i was using his orfen so i had to give him pass. I dont think he informed me he gave u or any1 else u listed here my pass. As screenshot u sent to Gm proves, you were using my char to powerlvl ur cp supports + ur destro(they stood in party on screenshot). I changed pass 2+ times since i was kicked from perkunas. 1st time was when me and uchi moved to official, and 2nd time was like 3 months ago cos i recruited new guy to cp and i let him use my tyrant which had same pass as AW so before giving him tyrant i changed AW pass. Unfortunately i changed it back to similar one i used in perkunas. So saying i didnt change pass is a lie. Or do u believe if as u say many perkunas ppl had my pass then why no1 scammed me for over one year? When every1 saw daily i have epics baium talisman etc on me. You also tried to lie to gm about this what i said above to make sure they dont return items. You would be happy then wouldnt u? Now dont lie ur happy everythins is solved, cos you hoped it ends different way. Now every1 know what kind of person u are.

If u found out my pass and then even if its not u who logged 2h after then its cartain u gave info to some1 to log it. Now go back to ur cave. Such ppl like you have zero respect from me and are not worth my time. Look even dogs are more trustworth.

Edited by Rizos

No one like those ideas ..... the best is to ban ip of that guy who did it and ban to rizos or return back the epics in to junk yard !!!!

2 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

I fucking despise NF as well and I admit I laughed my ass off when I heard about this

Thank god you worship perks whose core members do only honorable stuff!
what did NF do to you btw? steal your 60 lvl RB?

Edited by Sensei

11 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Thank god you worship perks whose core members do only honorable stuff!
what did NF do to you btw? steal your 60 lvl RB?

No, just hate loud mouthed pricks like a certain spellhowler hero that solves all his arguments on hero voice, pretending that the rest of the server gives a flying fuck about what he has to say. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

No, just hate loud mouthed pricks like a certain spellhowler hero that solves all his arguments on hero voice, pretending that the rest of the server gives a flying fuck about what he has to say. 

sjeks is not hero for a long time man

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sensei said:

sjeks is not hero for a long time man

excellent meme my man. 

Now seriously, I don't see how the reason that I hate NF is any of your business. That is kind of uhh...  my opinion. And opinions are supposed to be subjective and all... 

If you want me to change my opinion, you can always donate some epics to my character, so you can sleep easily knowing that I don't hate you anymore. 

9 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

excellent meme my man. 

Now seriously, I don't see how the reason that I hate NF is any of your business. That is kind of uhh...  my opinion. And opinions are supposed to be subjective and all... 

If you want me to change my opinion, you can always donate some epics to my character, so you can sleep easily knowing that I don't hate you anymore. 

Of course I care for you, man. As I do for everyone providing entertainment on this forum.
That's why it hurts me to see you upset over this failed scam case. Breathe pls!  

Edited by Sensei

Yes, I'm sorry man, as you can see I am clearly seething from the rage. I feel like a boiling pot of water. I masterminded this plan while logged from a Portuguese vpn and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids. 

So, Someone logged into someone elses account with malicious intentions and without the consent of the owner and now people are mad because the GM's returned things to Status Quo? Are you fucking serious? And the excuses that you give couldve been constructed by a 5 year old. Just because I invited you to chill at my place once doesnt give you the right to break in and smash my TV while I'm on vacation just because you saw where I put the fucking spare key.

If you can't win the game by playing It or at the very least handle losing like a man just stop playing the game. 

My biggest problem with this game is that It's since long been filled with pansies who've forgot the art of losing and have to win by any means necessary. Mass petitions to get people banned, Use of 3rd party software to level your character, Use of 3rd party software to even play your fucking character not to mention that you PR every time you might lose some fucking EXP. I know all of these things make you feel like you are the best gamer that's ever sat infront of a computer but deep down you know that you're killing the game by taking the fun out of it.

On a side note; I seriously hope the GM's will consider the removal of Bsoe, Party Recall and other anti-pvp carebear bullshit tools from the game. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I heard somewhere next time They will not delete all items, They will delv chars (lost skills, lost lv) -> New Scam tactic "soon".

Last but not least, Thank support team and GMs helped me to talk back all my epics last month also.
Scamers and Thieves everywhere  

57 minutes ago, Parameter said:

So, Someone logged into someone elses account with malicious intentions and without the consent of the owner and now people are mad because the GM's returned things to Status Quo? Are you fucking serious? And the excuses that you give couldve been constructed by a 5 year old. Just because I invited you to chill at my place once doesnt give you the right to break in and smash my TV while I'm on vacation just because you saw where I put the fucking spare key.

If you can't win the game by playing It or at the very least handle losing like a man just stop playing the game. 

My biggest problem with this game is that It's since long been filled with pansies who've forgot the art of losing and have to win by any means necessary. Mass petitions to get people banned, Use of 3rd party software to level your character, Use of 3rd party software to even play your fucking character not to mention that you PR every time you might lose some fucking EXP. I know all of these things make you feel like you are the best gamer that's ever sat infront of a computer but deep down you know that you're killing the game by taking the fun out of it.

On a side note; I seriously hope the GM's will consider the removal of Bsoe, Party Recall and other anti-pvp carebear bullshit tools from the game. 

You, Sir, won the internet today.

a14.jpg

• Thanks 1

i have been diagnosised cancer after 2 years playing here, after swimming out of this topic on this forum i may have to visit doctor again, hope thing wont get any worse, gl guys, pls try to take care of your health, ty

2 hours ago, Parameter said:

you should feel thankful enough to GM's we have this PK system and not the official one, where if u pk some1, you want to uninstall.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Parameter said:

funny thing; i started checking my fraps stash today after a couple of weeks and i deleted like half of my fraps videos cuz there was blues bsoeing / pr'ing in them.

added a couple in a video thats coming up soon but now that you mentioned it, i should've done a movie with them. like, just a bsoe/pr movie. problem is i dont like very long videos

who the fuck PRs in a siege anyway

Edited by etze