some administrators have told me:

this is the european server!

everything is preferred by european players!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

my friend have a Phantom Summoner 77lv   and the account is maliciously stolen

level 77 to 69 and pk 300+ 

he appeals to the administrator

well the result is cant recovery :p lol

In the chinese perspective, the server is not absolutely fair.

but we still choose to believe that the administrator has no serious problems at least.

Edited by GODV
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, GODV said:

but we still choose to believe that the administrator has no serious problems at least.

maybe because chinese are the ones selling adena and items to the RMT sites ?

23 minutes ago, JaNkaR said:

maybe because chinese are the ones selling adena and items to the RMT sites ?

lol  

u can try go buy orfen core QA baium  

the result is u can't get anything!

chinese players need much more adena and item than you can imagine.

only in europe players  or other countries players sell item at low prices to the sites.

Edited by GODV
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GODV said:

only in europe players  or other countries players sell item at low prices to the sites.

Oh so u sell with high prices in china sites. GJ.

7 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Oh so u sell with high prices in china sites. GJ.

plz tell me site link or u keep fantasy

image.png.3582df8d88d388dcb79848c52273160b.pngu can check this clan hall auction 

chinese auction success 

But Korean players have nothing to do with it and Theft of our account transfer clan hall We have submitted this case but no result.

If you really want to reiterate, we can continue to reapply.

11 minutes ago, GODV said:

image.png.3582df8d88d388dcb79848c52273160b.pngu can check this clan hall auction 

chinese auction success 

But Korean players have nothing to do with it and Theft of our account transfer clan hall We have submitted this case but no result.

If you really want to reiterate, we can continue to reapply.

Here the thing, at Dec. 2th, Korean asked our leader to transfer clan leader to them, then changed clan's leader password.

2 hours ago, GODV said:

Yes cuz if they were fair you'd have been banned year+ ago for all the cheat softwares you use.

First video you ever posted: ghp/qhp software.

Anyone who has competed for epics or toi against you: clearest radar ever, epic char with CHNPOP title would target us from c3 to outside of cruma even tho we hadn't shown up in a month

Edited by weeeeD

4 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Yes cuz if they were fair you'd have been banned year+ ago for all the cheat softwares you use.

First video you ever posted: ghp/qhp software.

Anyone who has competed for epics or toi against you: clearest radar ever, epic char with CHNPOP title would target us from c3 to outside of cruma even tho we hadn't shown up in a month

so u can @ koll

tell him

16 minutes ago, GODV said:

warning

Don't say u tell sorvete the account password

No need to waste time here Pop.... at last whole serwer see now admin is pro Drama ally....

So now they are zerg+ GM on their side... still lose almost everything. Seems like cripples need eaven more help.

2 minutes ago, GODV said:

so u can @ koll

tell him

I won't bother, keep paying server's bills for all i care. I get a bot chinese party at QA banned and then what happens, you bot two new ones in one day? Very effective, never an IP/HWID ban, never perma ban, never lose the drops from that epic.... They need your money, fair enough cuz i don't donate tbh, just play it as a free game 4fun.

But hey, be proud, despite having a few hundred classic.club videos avaiable you are probably the only one in server's history who had to delete own video in one day after everyone started pointing out your cheat softwares.

27 minutes ago, YipMan said:

No need to waste time here Pop.... at last whole serwer see now admin is pro Drama ally....

So now they are zerg+ GM on their side... still lose almost everything. Seems like cripples need eaven more help.

y  

@GODV @YipMan 

You are free to use more 3rd party softwares dont worry. We got tired of reporting you. China can bot freely now.

I knew china has poluted air over main cities but i didnt know it has that kind of bad influence in human brain. TIL ?

Edited by Yomana

55 minutes ago, YipMan said:

if CHN could RMT IQ, damn... we would be fucked.

• Haha 1