36 minutes ago, Bestiest player said:

You know something is wrong when they 69 even in forum

You see 69 everyhere.... seems like some1 luvin it......

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

You guys think we can reach 500 replies?

329 - check!

3 hours ago, Rip said:

@Koll but you couldn't change rules when @SORVETE scammed clan and clan hall?

3 hours ago, Koll said:

I don't remember case, remind me.

Maybe if I had said ''give it back or ally quits'' We could get it... sounds like a kid crying but it's worth.

only solution was get over and keep playing... again!

@Koll so both big alliances are happy ….. and we continue like nothing happened ….. no one get ban no one get anything ….. you saying to us just continue to scam each other !!! no problem !!! and don't worry your items will come back even if items is in trash !!! Nice tactic I will start Scamm also people !!!! no matter what I will not get any ban

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

You guys think we can reach 500 replies?

I already see battle for "whos post will be numba 500"

7 minutes ago, Yes i am said:

@Koll so both big alliances are happy ….. and we continue like nothing happened ….. no one get ban no one get anything ….. you saying to us just continue to scam each other !!! no problem !!! and don't worry your items will come back even if items is in trash !!! Nice tactic I will start Scamm also people !!!! no matter what I will not get any ban

Ban who? IP/HWID not related to anyone one server.

55 minutes ago, Kim said:

Maybe if I had said ''give it back or ally quits'' We could get it... sounds like a kid crying but it's worth.

try it and tell me results so i know for future reference, coz i can give you conversation from our cp discord about this "blackmailing"

image.thumb.png.fb5c27db403971088c6535dd6d685795.png

32 minutes ago, Yes i am said:

I will start Scamm also people !!!! no matter what I will not get any ban

Go ahead scam me

2 minutes ago, Yes i am said:

@MoDoy so are you happy with all this mess now?

what mess? all I see is some unhappy perks defending scum behaviours.
Oh, and Pop appeared on forum, must be cause ban is perma for botting now...

1 minute ago, Yes i am said:

@MoDoy photo saying everything for 2 days you and clan mates was vanish from server and you came back after gm gave you back everything

Ofc nobody was online when ppl are demoralized and have no motivation to log.

Just now, Yes i am said:

@MoDoy photo saying everything for 2 days you and clan mates was vanish from server and you came back after gm gave you back everything

how is that wrong? why should i continue playing after our CP lost several months of farming epics? so obviously we didnt play as our CP lost all epics, about others in clan, lets face it, they make normal party once in a month so sure, some people didnt log as well, but its not like they didnt make parties coz of this

gms gave us items back, so we might as well just continue playing as we luckily didnt lose anything in this case (tho some people from CP are unhappy about it coz they were already planning professional  CSgo career which got ruined by it)

or what different would you make in our place? continue playing after losing all the epics? not comming back after we got epics? i dont understand

1 hour ago, Kim said:

didnt u leave clan and you are just unhappy sorvette decided to continue without you? and when you came back he said he doesn't want you back/ tfd is on different side now? This idiocity comparing every situation to this one is why gm's didnt want to scammed stuff in the first place. Cuze it leads to everyone crying about everything.

you lost something …. and you can get it back !!!! when you cry to gm to give your items back when you have share your acc with entire server then guess what are you lost !!!!! in my eyes now you are not honorable guy..... you and balu or bizz or anyone who did this !!!! 

3 minutes ago, Yes i am said:

as I said before both sides needs to get some penaltys !!!! 

we had to pay for investigation ticket and enemy didnt succeed at destroying our side

sounds good as penalty?

Edited by MoDoy

5 minutes ago, Yes i am said:

as I said before both sides needs to get some penaltys !!!! 

Nice Avatar. I'm sure it's your selfie