12 hours ago, Rip said:

Im surprised

350 replies and there is nothing about kingbottaki ?

Once upon a time there was a brave warrior,

driven by the greed for glory and honor, he set out to steal his body. he fought tirelessly against the most dreadful creatures of the kingdom of aden. Hour after hour, day after day, month after month - as if driven by an invisible hand. The adventures tugged at his strength and the warrior became tired and careless.

His eyes were heavy and so he did not notice the deep ravines around him. His mind was sleeping but his body was moving. It came as it had to come and he fell into the deep. The darkness swallowed him and never released him again. The silence became his grave.

According to legend, his mind is still roaming through silent valleys in some nights. But some people claim that his poisoned soul has been transferred to another body.

AGPJ4ju.jpg

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Anytime said:

driven by the greed for glory and honor, he set out to steal his body. he fought tirelessly against the most dreadful creatures of the kingdom of aden. Hour after hour, day after day, month after month - as if driven by an invisible hand. The adventures tugged at his strength and the warrior became tired and careless.

His eyes were heavy and so he did not notice the deep ravines around him. His mind was sleeping but his body was moving. It came as it had to come and he fell into the deep. The darkness swallowed him and never released him again. The silence became his grave.

According to legend, his mind is still roaming through silent valleys in some nights. But some people claim that his poisoned soul has been transferred to another body.

AGPJ4ju.jpg

I forgot that story, thx for remind ?

1 hour ago, Anytime said:

AGPJ4ju.jpg

"as if driven by an invisible hand"

hqdefault.jpg

gets me everytime

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Anytime said:

AGPJ4ju.jpg

sounds like a good guy tbh

19 hours ago, MoDoy said:

we never asked for changing rules, we only asked for the items which got scammed, they decided on their own to change rules

why so salty, already scared that you lose hero once we got epics back? dont worry, you have first weekend advantage as we didnt have epics back then

You never asked for changing rules. ?

You just push 10days on GMs with 2 solutions:

1) Give us back epics (GMs must change rules)

2) Dont change rules, we leave server

Or u never scared GM that 50+ players will leaving server???

All in all, he didnt deserve this scam, noone dont deserve it, because its absolutly garbage.

But someone did it. GMs show all server like one group getting full support from @San0. Its fact. Done.

Im just surprise from it like guy who made most stupid thing in history server with his password, he is calling GM no brain on other forum, he got back all items which he lost only with his own stupidity, that he has still balls write here something.

He can be happy, he can kiss fat perspiring GMs asses and he can walking shamed in canals and hold his keyboard away from forum like all his kids and autistics friends.

If you post like you were writing on discord and like you were writing after return items. I think that all your enemies die in laugh from your emo status.

I still dont see good reason, why @Koll gave him all items back for his own stupidity. From my view he deserved max 1/2 items like someone wroted here, not for him, but for his CP/clan.

Im still on 100% sure, if people from america/china had same problem, @Koll gave back them nothing, because noone of them is friendly with @San0and it is not fair.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

@KollHe can be happy, he can kiss fat perspiring GMs asses and he can walking shamed in canals and hold his keyboard away from forum like all his kids and autistics friends.

And what asses have you been kissing like that the last few months?

Finally you found your nuts again.

Here we go again ... Let the games begin!

Edited by Anytime

20 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Whats going on ?

Last few days i see a lot of love letters between Stiba/NF ?

Wanali Cp doesnt belong to SM clan and all mighty DT ally ?

@Stiba007❤️ 

you should make a new side with stibba.

9 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

StibAchiles?

Come on..Are you serious now? You are Progressive and i cant accept such a bad call from you..Try find something better as a name this one sucks..

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Come on..Are you serious now? You are Progressive and i cant accept such a bad call from you..Try find something better as a name this one sucks..

how about dumb cunts united?

• Haha 2

image.png.daa991897a9d7c26984bd74107018b

On 8/7/2018 at 9:31 PM, Koll said:

Create ticket, if supports will be able to find logs - they will give it back. Rule was changed as I mentioned.

image.thumb.png.e08f84ce26128e100b68137047319ac8.png

well in my opinion u changed this rule for the specific ppl mentioned in first post, bcoz for my case its not working for example. 

Edited by Xafi

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I heard even Myrciu is looking for CP....

7 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

What else to expect from you...?You didnt even dissapoint me ..Once again you proved that trolling /insulting is something you just cant control..

Edited by MyrmidonAch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Xafi said:

image.png.daa991897a9d7c26984bd74107018b

image.thumb.png.e08f84ce26128e100b68137047319ac8.png

well in my opinion u changed this rule for the specific ppl mentioned in first post, bcoz for my case its not working for example. 

If supports don't have list of items, don't have logs approving that item was deleted, don't have screen from logs on ticket that items was deleted - they won't be able to return.

Finally stiba acting like the trash he is after putting his balls aside so he can farm TOI all these months.

Somehow after being kicked :D

6 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

@xafi  also if you dont threaten to leave server, support wont be able to help.

I suggest to you threat admins, that you will leave server because they gave epics back to NF, and meybe they will give you some to

3 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

You never asked for changing rules. ?

You just push 10days on GMs with 2 solutions:

1) Give us back epics (GMs must change rules)

2) Dont change rules, we leave server

Or u never scared GM that 50+ players will leaving server???

All in all, he didnt deserve this scam, noone dont deserve it, because its absolutly garbage.

But someone did it. GMs show all server like one group getting full support from @San0. Its fact. Done.

Im just surprise from it like guy who made most stupid thing in history server with his password, he is calling GM no brain on other forum, he got back all items which he lost only with his own stupidity, that he has still balls write here something.

He can be happy, he can kiss fat perspiring GMs asses and he can walking shamed in canals and hold his keyboard away from forum like all his kids and autistics friends.

If you post like you were writing on discord and like you were writing after return items. I think that all your enemies die in laugh from your emo status.

I still dont see good reason, why @Koll gave him all items back for his own stupidity. From my view he deserved max 1/2 items like someone wroted here, not for him, but for his CP/clan.

Im still on 100% sure, if people from america/china had same problem, @Koll gave back them nothing, because noone of them is friendly with @San0and it is not fair.

first of all, they dont have to change rules if they did that, just coz they did it, cool for others i guess, admins are absolute and you cannot do much with it. perks got back epics from banned character from botting (if something is perma banned, is it different than items which were deleted? for me they are both non existant anymore) and there was nothing about it in rules and we still live with that

i showed before i was strongly against blackmailing that we will leave server, i didnt even communicate with GMs, i would actually be fine if they didnt give us back, maybe even more happy as when they gave them back coz that way i could just quit L2 with clear mind and my cp wouldnt hold grudge against me

not sure if you are talking about rizos, but i am certain he never flamed this project in other forums or anything

emo status? sure, i lost items worth half year of CP farming, obviously i wont act as if nothing happened, thats common sense but i wont except you to have that

ps: back to your famous no clan carebear farming? history showed it fits you very well gl with your 15 hero candidates in CP, hopefully someone from your CP wont leech YOUR DA points, that would be shame