1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

he's polluting the forum with toxic posts : (

What do you mean polluting? Every forum needs its master debater and a cunning linguist and mr. BlackJack happens to be both at the same time.

Whenever I read his arguments I think to myself "well that''s not a very strong point" but then he performs his signature astonishing 200 IQ debate maneuver by calling his opponent a retard and suddenly I'm all like "WOAH he was right all the time!"

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

What do you mean polluting? Every forum needs its master debater and a cunning linguist and mr. BlackJack happens to be both at the same time.

Whenever I read his arguments I think to myself "well that''s not a very strong point" but then he performs his signature astonishing 200 IQ debate maneuver by calling his opponent a retard and suddenly I'm all like "WOAH he was right all the time!"

How to win an argument in Classic Club forum: 

1. Call someone a retard

2. Call someone delusional

3. Call someone clueless

?

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

How to win an argument in Classic Club forum: 

1. Call someone a retard

2. Call someone delusional

3. Call someone clueless

?

And here's a dead sure strategy to win Ingame:

Make sure you have substantially more or substantially stronger people than your opponent.

Win the fight and say something like "izi". This will additionally demotivate your opponent.

(but also say something like "gf" to keep the appearance of fairness)

If you can't implement case #1 for resource reasons, follow strategy #2:

Die,PR,bsoe,or run!

(If you have some time, say something like "noobs, xaxaxa or hahah" in the chat. Individuality is worth a lot here. You can also create different macros. This will make your work much easier.)

It is very important that you write to one of your opponents directly afterwards and call him "bich" or something (Whisper)

Later claim that you actually won the fight because your opponent fought with unfair means (Public chat)

Which can be highlighted here:

delays
less people
less heroes
levels
less equipment
overpowered classes
boxes

(shit - no matter if it's true - You have to live the lie - eventually your propaganda will reach a level where you believe in it yourself. This alone makes you a better player.)

In any case, it is helpful to create a video from time to time by presenting a completely distorted image of your strength.

(Please keep a minimum of decency. don't overdo it. Always remember that there is a high chance that one day you will be in the same clan or ally with your opponents)

If #1 and #2 fails. Try to gain access to your opponents' accounts and delete all items.

AU AU AU!

Next time we'll learn how to count the number of enemys or CP-Activity in lineage "correctly"!

Thanks for your Attention!

Edited by Anytime
  • Haha 6

On 12/3/2017 at 12:49 AM, ProGressive said:

Im just interested to know what bizqquit offers u so you all join perks? Maybe you could make some creation for third side or smth?

Nah probably u want to play with All mighty stiba.

On 12/17/2017 at 8:05 PM, ProGressive said:

@Stiba007 enough said.

218ppp.jpg

Are u back stiba? 

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Aaanyway.... Since nobody really bothers arguing against admins returning scammed items... What's up with @BizQQuiT these days? Did he stop posting because he doesn't want to ruin his 1111 post count?

Biz-Quit!

QQ

Name: Answer

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

To beat untagged people its enough what i can log  

Dont start be so ridiculous, sweety.

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Are u back stiba? 

Oh cmon, rly? Im still playing in Wanali CP like basic member, i dont care about server politics. Im fighting with them and with 100% success im leading oly for CP. If Wanali CP is not online, i dont care about rest.(Modoy style) Everytime my PL and rest CP knew about my steps and agree with it.

What im doing, what im sellling or where/when/with im exping its all my busniss(Modoy style) .

I knew it, that greedy NF was totally mad from it and they care so much what i was doing/selling and exping(own ally spy me with cams more than enemies - funny). You know me little, I dont care about others, i care about CP and friendly players. So i always had only fun from these tons crying post where these emos tryed scare me, punish me or used vulgarism on me.

NF normaly did it on TfD and DS, but bad for you that this method didnt work on us.( Most funny was scaring TfD that they will know miniepics only from wikipedia ?)

Btw.I told you secret. Anytime wasnt hero candidate in excel, so Modoy broke rules with @@@@, Natsuyama broke rules when killed offic hero candidate. Exist people in NF which know this true but they havent balls say it all of them emo kids and autistics players in NF. 

Next new for you. Are you rdy?

SM is disbaned. ( No JerryZ/ no Andrei => no SM) everyone with brain know it. People w/o leading abilities can leed max self and i was/am playing in Puremind, so tell me something, so from which clan i was kicked?? 

25 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Im fighting with them and with 100% success im leading oly for CP.

Only SE hero is 100% success?  

18 minutes ago, Rip said:

Only SE hero is 100% success?  

Stiba words : If i remember, if i start manage oly, we did 2/2 and second month 2/2 

100% baby , best skills in game ????

Edit: So telling people not to sell White Clothes for baium TO ENEMIES , makes me greedy.

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 1

On 8/7/2018 at 7:29 PM, BlackJack said:

modoy and rizo, sitting in a tree, kissing!

monkeys.jpg.090d967e4964f6e7e551b17f753887ca.jpg

Νιωθουν δικαιωμένοι στην τοποθεσία vietnam!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

49 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Edit: So telling people not to sell White Clothes for baium TO ENEMIES , makes me greedy.

This confirm only it, that u dont understand nothing. Who care about what NFs are telling? ?

Saying thing like this making minimal retard from you.

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

SM is disbaned. ( No JerryZ/ no Andrei => no SM) everyone with brain know it. People w/o leading abilities can leed max self and i was/am playing in Puremind, so tell me something, so from which clan i was kicked?? 

My beloved stiba you absolutely fulfill my curiosity about whats going on in our server !Can you continue please ? But tell us  something pleasant not only bad news..

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

This confirm only it, that u dont understand nothing. Who care about what NFs are telling? ?

Saying thing like this making minimal retard from you.

I can play this game all day but you literally hurt my eyes with your posts.

Do you use google translate to make them?

PS: Do you know the famous quote "You know nothing John Snow" ?  Check it a bit.

Edited by Yomana

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Dont start be so ridiculous, sweety.

Im not, r3d or suzie to log ?  

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Btw.I told you secret. Anytime wasnt hero candidate in excel, so Modoy broke rules with @@@@, Natsuyama broke rules when killed offic hero candidate. Exist people in NF which know this true but they havent balls say it all of them emo kids and autistics players in NF. 

I meant are u back in forums as badass  but u answered it pretty well, so i delete the stuff that i dont know.

1) Well u speak about anytime and Natsu. They are both enforcers, so who the hell cares if they play with @@@@ or with FukYouStiba? As long as they are not in feed wave, you shoulnt be there also.

2) im not sure if im emo kid or autistic player.

3) Sad that jerry and andrey left, on the other hand. Rizo leading eu prime, Sieges leaded by someone else, because Andrey left, Baium by again Masha and Rizo ? And we didnt do epics, so jerry was free of work, I guess making excels like always.

4) I never cared about ally, and i was never in ally discord, because SM and TFD=too much enemies.

5) You speak all time about CP, maybe thats your problem, try to be friendly not only with CP but also with clan, maybe u will archieve more fun  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

do you guys believe in aliens? I mean the universe is endless, there have to be more inhabited planets. I want to believe... 

Definitely, we don't even have to go that far for evidence - look at @MPiRi's selfie avatar, doesn't look very humanish to me... Illerminarti have been lying to us all the time

7 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

do you guys believe in aliens? I mean the universe is endless, there have to be more inhabited planets. I want to believe... 

I want to believe too. If space are endless with billion of planets like the earth only in our milky way so yes maybe is some life form out there in endless space with some intelligence.

But what happen if our world/earth are Flat ?

image.jpeg.225be4523160e8984cb897e188151500.jpeg

intelligently
7 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Definitely, we don't even have to go that far for evidence - look at @MPiRi's selfie avatar, doesn't look very humanish to me... Illerminarti have been lying to us all the time

Avatar are from Allienware PC systems logo.

Those illuminati contoled by Alliens they kidnapping me and lern me all i know, but they dont lerm me good english.

Edited by MPiRi
  • Sad 1

What do you think about this guy taking photo with a supposedly smartphone in 1995 in a Tyson fight ? First camera phone was sold in 2000  

3423515200000578-3589539-The_clip_appear 

3 hours ago, weeeeD said:

What do you think about this guy taking photo with a supposedly smartphone in 1995 in a Tyson fight ? First camera phone was sold in 2000  

3423515200000578-3589539-The_clip_appear 

its Casio QV-100