5 hours ago, weeeeD said:

What do you think about this guy taking photo with a supposedly smartphone in 1995 in a Tyson fight ? First camera phone was sold in 2000  

3423515200000578-3589539-The_clip_appear 

Yeah it's problably some kind of camera like BlackJack said... When it comes to time travelling, I like this photo instead:

time-traveling-hipster.jpg

Sure all of the items that guy is wearing would be somewhat acquireable at that time, but all together it really looks out of place... Especially the T-shirt + hoodie combo is suspicious as fk.

4 minutes ago, Bestiest player said:

Can we please reach 500 so I don't have to read those cringes anymore?  

Porfavor

Get used to it, this is Classic Club forum ? it doesn't work like normal forums.

lets not make those 500 with bullsh1t talks about ghana but with reasonable flames

19 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Dont start be so ridiculous, sweety.

Oh cmon, rly? Im still playing in Wanali CP like basic member, i dont care about server politics. Im fighting with them and with 100% success im leading oly for CP. If Wanali CP is not online, i dont care about rest.(Modoy style) Everytime my PL and rest CP knew about my steps and agree with it.

What im doing, what im sellling or where/when/with im exping its all my busniss(Modoy style) .

I knew it, that greedy NF was totally mad from it and they care so much what i was doing/selling and exping(own ally spy me with cams more than enemies - funny). You know me little, I dont care about others, i care about CP and friendly players. So i always had only fun from these tons crying post where these emos tryed scare me, punish me or used vulgarism on me.

NF normaly did it on TfD and DS, but bad for you that this method didnt work on us.( Most funny was scaring TfD that they will know miniepics only from wikipedia ?)

Btw.I told you secret. Anytime wasnt hero candidate in excel, so Modoy broke rules with @@@@, Natsuyama broke rules when killed offic hero candidate. Exist people in NF which know this true but they havent balls say it all of them emo kids and autistics players in NF. 

Next new for you. Are you rdy?

SM is disbaned. ( No JerryZ/ no Andrei => no SM) everyone with brain know it. People w/o leading abilities can leed max self and i was/am playing in Puremind, so tell me something, so from which clan i was kicked?? 

nice to see you took me as your role model, trying to do stuff same like me, i mean, you chose pretty good one! about you thinking that NF tried to scare you, oh boi, how wrong you are you played in SM for what, 2-3 months? who exactly tried to scare you? only thing i asked was jerry/kkthxbye to punish you for breaking rule, i didnt ask to kick you or anything, but you can think whatever suits your story more i didnt break any olympiad rules, it says we should update hero list 1 day before oly, and i did, or you really want to argue i didnt change it in list YOU or YOUR CP made without saying any1 that there is some new list? and who are you that you took actions which should be done by ally leaders? didnt you say you are just CP member? so i guess you dont have any breaking rules on me, but nice try

from which clan you got kicked? you got kicked from SM. you are part of wanali CP as you stated several times in post - 2 days ago when we met them, they said they got kicked themselves (coz of 1 person ), so once again, if that version of yours suits your story more, be my guests, share it your way, i tell you secret, you are not special to me unlike i am for you (apparently, since you try to copy my style so much)

you know what opinion had people about you (carebear mindset), and people still hold same opinion about you people never change and you are back to your normal state of - only farm, never pvp - (especially after bress event giveaways), so enjoy the game to fullest

@MoDoy Your story from Modoys autistic world is rly awesome, but i said u before. If you are saying lie, its still lie and doesnt matter that its in your Modoys world true for you, my dear autistic boy.

You are very very special young boy. Autistic people are always very special.

PS: Modoy style is rly retarded, but its very good use same tactic on you and rest NF. ?

@ProGressive I havent idea what are u mean with your post, dude. Im not sure now, if u know it, but all problem is because greedy kido got rekt on oly from us and scream like bitches. You could write  @@@@ or with FukYouStiba , but in real situation it was "WanaliCPplssssssRELOGgreedyNF", but we add almost all out oly farmers like candidates, without broke rules and for protect vs one extremly greedy clan in ally and we make invisible title "FckYouGreedyKidsjustFightIfUWantFairPoints"

Modoy ala Anytime losted matches, Natsuyama losted and i know that all server can imagine like you friends started crying and screaming on TS/Discord. 

19 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

@MoDoy Your story from Modoys autistic world is rly awesome, but i said u before. If you are saying lie, its still lie and doesnt matter that its in your Modoys world true for you, my dear autistic boy.

You are very very special young boy. Autistic people are always very special.

PS: Modoy style is rly retarded, but its very good use same tactic on you and rest NF. ?

@ProGressive I havent idea what are u mean with your post, dude. Im not sure now, if u know it, but all problem is because greedy kido got rekt on oly from us and scream like bitches. You could write  @@@@ or with FukYouStiba , but in real situation it was "WanaliCPplssssssRELOGgreedyNF", but we add almost all out oly farmers like candidates, without broke rules and for protect vs one extremly greedy clan in ally and we make invisible title "FckYouGreedyKidsjustFightIfUWantFairPoints"

Modoy ala Anytime losted matches, Natsuyama losted and i know that all server can imagine like you friends started crying and screaming on TS/Discord. 

yea yea, we already know i have autistic world, anything else? since you love screenshots so much, i can give you some

image.png.2f1460a016762508fb7adbea0c1ed27e.png

this was like 3h before olympiad started and since rizos couldnt update the list, i updated OFFICIAL excel myself (not list made by some random in ally but rather made by one of the leaders of alliance), hell when i noticed during olympiad there is new list, i even updated that list with candidates and after that your broke rules

you make invisible titles? all your characters had title except you, thus i wanted punishment for you for breaking rules, simple as that

i see, i am sooo big liar, but well, i guess people can choose which story is true i might be greedy, but far away from liar unlike you (or maybe you are just too stupid to understand simple rules and you trully believe you didnt break any rules, in that case i am sorry for you )

50 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

@Kure Dont afraid my emo fan, i will be always still same Stiba. U can continue in lying about your God, u can continue in emoquits or come backs.

@Kure dont worry, he will always be the good old stiba, wondering how long he will enjoy doing PvE with non tagged clan and avoid every pvp possible i bet he still thrives for fresh blood  

image.thumb.png.9a476e3037f112a0596b658a0b2d7023.png

@MoDoy Ally had only one excel oly, i created it for ally and i transfered ownership on Rizo. 

Not my fail that he cant set up rights on edit only on party leaders. Main point was write candidates before oly and every normal players did it w/o problems. Noone will care about editing candidates during oly. ( We remember on your "hide" candidate and NF emo rage on Myrmidon CP, because you fail it. ? )

That Rizo wrote you shits to pm, just show all players like NF dont care about rules, because they can all, they dont care about playing with rules and rest ally must feed them. If not, kids start screaming: Kick him or we leave ally. So nice screen boy, i like it.?

You are very greedy, selfish like a lots of people from NF, good lier and young autistic boy loving bend true and rules for his own world. ? 

My pve is neccesery evil, I farm alone or sometime with Lafi, all floor alone. So i have rly good effectivite on drop MT, undefined stones/ time + making next oly farmers chars by it for CP. If Wanali CP go on pvp, i go too for self or i log some box.

Ask in NF clan, there exist people which know very well that u broken rules, not me. I was candidate, i was write in only one excel for ally on Oly, in game w/o @@@@@@, so only my problem, if i meet some non-candidate like Anytime (didnt write in excel , broken rules with using @@@). He has chance kill me w/o broke rules, u lost this match. Result? Modoy emo rage, others emos from NF started emo rage on discord too with words: Kick Stiba or we leave ally. 

Btw. "we make invisible title "FckYouGreedyKidsjustFightIfUWantFairPoints" it is "nadsázka". We did good plan like fck up with your greedy clan w/o broke rules, its work very well. Now, oly is awesome, good matches, without emo raging on TS/discord from NF.

Do we see sometimes top greedy daggers Rizo and Modoy be same good like Shakaalaka and Uin? Knom failed/ AngerFist failed and i saw 3rd candidate Dankalov, but bad for you that oly is only 3h40mins, 2times per week and you are so greedy and u try play so much hero candidates.

27 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Not my fail that he cant set up rights on edit only on party leaders. Main point was write candidates before oly and every normal players did it w/o problems. Noone will care about editing candidates during oly. ( We remember on your "hide" candidate and NF emo rage on Myrmidon CP, because you fail it. ? )

I have to say that they didnt emo rage on my cp ..You can accuse them about anything else but this isnt true .They violated the rules killing one hero candidate on purpose for their reasons .Thats what they did to be clear.. ?

guy says its not ally business that i sell white cloths to enemies, accuses other ppl in ally for being selfish and greedy.

Edited by Pepon

1 hour ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I have to say that they didnt emo rage on my cp ..You can accuse them about anything else but this isnt true .They violated the rules killing one hero candidate on purpose for their reasons .Thats what they did to be clear.. ?

Question is why they killed your candidate.

Because your tyrant killed their "hide" candidate. Emo kids had rage and they broken rules killed your candidate because they made revange in emo status or not? 

8 minutes ago, Pepon said:

guy says its not ally business that i sell white cloths to enemies, accuses other ppl in ally for being selfish.

Everyone can selling epics/MTs/Clothes on unseal A grade/Weapons and Armors +++ but if you are not retard from NF and u have rdy 2+entrance to Baium, u must give Quest items for free autistics or retarded players from NF?

You are best joke. Im not surprise that retard like u drop AQ in Aden.

@Rip In times when u had not idea where is Core it was true. Now i rly care only about people in CP and friendly players. I dont care about others shits around.

5 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

@MoDoy Ally had only one excel oly, i created it for ally and i transfered ownership on Rizo. 

That Rizo wrote you shits to pm, just show all players like NF dont care about rules, because they can all, they dont care about playing with rules and rest ally must feed them. If not, kids start screaming: Kick him or we leave ally. So nice screen boy, i like it.?

You are very greedy, selfish like a lots of people from NF, good lier and young autistic boy loving bend true and rules for his own world. ? 

My pve is neccesery evil, I farm alone or sometime with Lafi, all floor alone. So i have rly good effectivite on drop MT, undefined stones/ time + making next oly farmers chars by it for CP. If Wanali CP go on pvp, i go too for self or i log some box.

Ask in NF clan, there exist people which know very well that u broken rules, not me. I was candidate, i was write in only one excel for ally on Oly, in game w/o @@@@@@, so only my problem, if i meet some non-candidate like Anytime (didnt write in excel , broken rules with using @@@). He has chance kill me w/o broke rules, u lost this match. Result? Modoy emo rage, others emos from NF started emo rage on discord too with words: Kick Stiba or we leave ally. 

Btw. "we make invisible title "FckYouGreedyKidsjustFightIfUWantFairPoints" it is "nadsázka". We did good plan like fck up with your greedy clan w/o broke rules, its work very well. Now, oly is awesome, good matches, without emo raging on TS/discord from NF.

Do we see sometimes top greedy daggers Rizo and Modoy be same good like Shakaalaka and Uin? Knom failed/ AngerFist failed and i saw 3rd candidate Dankalov, but bad for you that oly is only 3h40mins, 2times per week and you are so greedy and u try play so much hero candidates.

are you broken record? coz you are repeating yourself way too much feel free to show me where i lied, because i did change excel before olympiad even started and i had title, so i didnt break any rule unlike you, thing that i changed SECOND list of excel during olympiad is irrelevant, i didnt have to as i changed the main excel, but i did it just so slightly slow brain stiba will be happy (spoiler: he wasnt)

about myrmidon incident, he knows very well what it was for, not saying it was good move by us but he also cannot say he didnt deserve it

about killing you when you have no title - as i said to you on discord - i see ally member who should relog to me, i dont even prepare normally for fight, same like ih3art was bragging he killed me in oly first week, i didnt even prepare properly to fight him, didnt start match with talismans, we saw what happened this week when i knew he is enemy and i have to fight - not even challenging fights

oly is awesome for you, pve is awesome, wow, i am happy for you, must be very entertaining killing mobs whole day while avoiding pvps left and right

where did you see 3rd candidate dankolov? again trying to lie to people? rizos told me to play on dankolov to farm points for feeding when i finish with my PW, so i did, never claimed to be candidate and farmed olympiad so we can feed from dankolov in next 2 weeks (yes, sadly i had just like 20-30 mins, still managed to get over 70 points, not bad), or you are living in your own world where only ES/DAs are farmers? nop, sorry, our CP doesnt have those as enforcers, we have tyrants

tl;dr - you are repeating how i am breaking rules and lying, yet i dont see any proof of that while you lie left and right, coincidence?

ps: dont repeat yourself next time, because then i will have to pass reply to you, and that would be sad (500 replies soon?)

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

about myrmidon incident, he knows very well what it was for, not saying it was good move by us but he also cannot say he didnt deserve it

Why i deserved something like that ? Because one member from wanali cp was trying to kill your candidates ? A guy that i didnt even know who is except that he belonged there?

Or because we killed hidden candidate "Angerfist" who as his owner said the next day that they didnt know if he would 100 % go for hero..

The only thing i know and i am sure about it is this simple phrase dude "What benefits ally is what benefits NF " 

Good job to your clan  because you found a weak ally with really weak personalities who can help you achieve personal goals because as i saw at media section they are totally irrelevant to achieve ally goals ....