24 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Why i deserved something like that ? Because one member from wanali cp was trying to kill your candidates ? A guy that i didnt even know who is except that he belonged there?

Or because we killed hidden candidate "Angerfist" who as his owner said the next day that they didnt know if he would 100 % go for hero..

The only thing i know and i am sure about it is this simple phrase dude "What benefits ally is what benefits NF " 

Good job to your clan  because you found a weak ally with really weak personalities who can help you achieve personal goals because as i saw at media section they are totally irrelevant to achieve ally goals ....

exactly because of first reason, wanali cp was doing feeds with you, so you are responsible for those guys, or you want to tell me if the guy (high lvl necromancer) was always fighting vs your warsmith candidate, you would be like "oh, np, more luck next time, nothing happened, continue doing that", yeah sure  about angerfist, we told you many times that we dont blame you, we came to TS before match even started and asked you exactly what to do, you didnt, well, nevermind, you didnt break rules or anything, however first scenario was something against rules and thats why the thing from our side happened (you started to flame me, who had nothing to do with it btw, as it wasnt my order and i was not playing sayomi yet you went full retard on me  )

yes, exactly, whole alliance are slaves for NF and only NF benefits from the alliance, not like first baium ring went to TFD, not like NF was carrying SM in fights in ToI in EU prime, we were totally only leechers giving nothing to alliance and only taking   good thing we got rid of strong personalities from our side (myrmidon and stiba), our secret plan of full NF domination was almost destroyed but we act in time. phew.

25 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

exactly because of first reason, wanali cp was doing feeds with you, so you are responsible for those guys, or you want to tell me if the guy (high lvl necromancer) was always fighting vs your warsmith candidate, you would be like "oh, np, more luck next time, nothing happened, continue doing that", yeah sure  about angerfist, we told you many times that we dont blame you, we came to TS before match even started and asked you exactly what to do, you didnt, well, nevermind, you didnt break rules or anything, however first scenario was something against rules and thats why the thing from our side happened (you started to flame me, who had nothing to do with it btw, as it wasnt my order and i was not playing sayomi yet you went full retard on me  )

yes, exactly, whole alliance are slaves for NF and only NF benefits from the alliance, not like first baium ring went to TFD, not like NF was carrying SM in fights in ToI in EU prime, we were totally only leechers giving nothing to alliance and only taking   good thing we got rid of strong personalities from our side (myrmidon and stiba), our secret plan of full NF domination was almost destroyed but we act in time. phew.

In short

Nf useless

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

You never complained about Ubi during olympiad that day. Only the next day Nirvana refered to it.. come on grow balls dude..And all these were excuses because of your retard act to violate rules.

Telling me that you were carrying SM in TOI is pathetic but what else to expect from you..Without SM you couldnt claim TOI by then or with DS/Pipenov CP you could win Perks.

Ofc whole alliance members are your puppies and you are a bunch of hypocrites these things are well known..

2 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

You never complained about Ubi during olympiad that day. Only the next day Nirvana refered to it.. come on grow balls dude..And all these were excuses because of your retard act to violate rules.

Telling me that you were carrying SM in TOI is pathetic but what else to expect from you..Without SM you couldnt claim TOI by then or with DS/Pipenov CP you could win Perks.

Ofc whole alliance members are your puppies and you are a bunch of hypocrites these things are well known..

it happened in same day, but w/e (just because 1 thing happened at start of day and other one happened at end). what exactly is pathetic on saying NF carried? go ask enemies who was carrying  do you know what does "carry" mean? it doesnt mean we go rambo 1 pt vs 9 pts and win, but that without our parties pvps werent going according the plan  just coz i say that rip party is carrying perks in pvp, it doesnt mean they dont need other perks, but without them the pvp is kinda meh  

so yeah, such a big hypocrites we are

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

it happened in same day, but w/e (just because 1 thing happened at start of day and other one happened at end). what exactly is pathetic on saying NF carried? go ask enemies who was carrying  do you know what does "carry" mean? it doesnt mean we go rambo 1 pt vs 9 pts and win, but that without our parties pvps werent going according the plan  just coz i say that rip party is carrying perks in pvp, it doesnt mean they dont need other perks, but without them the pvp is kinda meh  

so yeah, such a big hypocrites we are

You cant understand one simple thing ..2-3 months ago  didnt matter if you lose 1 Nf or SM party because DT / Perks fights were so close that one CP could make the difference no matter which clan belonged to by then .We were 5-6 CPs and they were same numbers +-1 cp . So no things werent stable in order your CP carry pvps.Or am I a liar and i wasnt active daily in order to know..

9 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

You cant understand one simple thing ..2-3 months ago  didnt matter if you lose 1 Nf or SM party because DT / Perks fights were so close that one CP could make the difference no matter which clan belonged to by then .We were 5-6 CPs and they were same numbers +-1 cp . So no things werent stable in order your CP carry pvps.Or am I a liar and i wasnt active daily in order to know..

you want to tell me if somehow you would get second copy of your CP or destroi cp or any other CP in CC instead of ours or sayomis CP in pvps, the result would be same? go ask enemies  not saying what you say might not be true, but i am not saying it is true, isnt CP like a CP (same like for example if perks would switch rip CP for lets say ninja CP in pvp, you think the result would be same in those "close" pvps? i dont think so)

you want to tell me if somehow you would get second copy of your CP or destroi cp or any other CP in CC instead of ours or sayomis CP in pvps, the result would be same? go ask enemies  not saying what you say might not be true, but i am not saying it is true, isnt CP like a CP (same like for example if perks would switch rip CP for lets say ninja CP in pvp, you think the result would be same in those "close" pvps? i dont think so)

I am saying that the available decent cps were few and if you missed one of them your job to claim Toi and pvp perks would be really difficult and result would be more than clear ..Choosing to refer to my cp and destroi's(on purpose ofc like lower tier cps) doesnt make you clever and cocky but a clown ..??

3 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I am saying that the available decent cps were few and if you missed one of them your job to claim Toi and pvp perks would be really difficult and result would be more than clear ..Choosing to refer to my cp and destroi's(on purpose ofc like lower tier cps) doesnt make you clever and cocky but a clown ..??

nop, i just wanted to show you what "carry" means, those 2 cps i mentioned did their job in pvp, but they were not the ones who carried the fights. i am not saying when our cp showed up, our side was full rambo mode smashing and winning everything, but there was VERY noticable gap if one of the NF parties didnt show up (now not referring as lower numbers, but if there was different CP setups), which doesnt go for every CP which was in CC

you can say it sounds cocky and sh1ts, but you can actually see which party is willing to fight which party, how many parties enemy bring for who etc., its not something i pulled out of nowhere right now  

nop, i just wanted to show you what "carry" means, those 2 cps i mentioned did their job in pvp, but they were not the ones who carried the fights. i am not saying when our cp showed up, our side was full rambo mode smashing and winning everything," but there was VERY noticable gap if one of the NF parties didnt show up" (now not referring as lower numbers, but if there was different CP setups), which doesnt go for every CP which was in CC

you can say it sounds cocky and sh1ts, but you can actually see which party is willing to fight which party, how many parties enemy bring for who etc., its not something i pulled out of nowhere right now  

I saw results when your Cp wasnt there and also i remember results when other decent cps werent there but you were .. result was the same "To Village"

Your skills or power as cp arent questionable but up then situation was different . Now you can carry whole universe 2-3 months ago you didnt carry anyone ..

Stop saying about other NF parties because most of the week barely except your and Pipenov they could make one mix pt.

1 hour ago, MyrmidonAch said:

blah blah blah

roses are red, 

violets are blue,

your phone is smart, 

why not you?

Edited by Poseidon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

roses are red, 

violets are blue,

your phone is smart, 

why not you?

Your skills in poetry are far better than playing Treasure Hunter..    

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Your skills in poetry are far better than playing Treasure Hunter..    

@MoDoy who let the dogs out? 

btw MarmaladeAchilles, in future update my skills land rate will be close to 70%, not like today's 45%. 

remind me please, which time zone do you play?

Edited by Poseidon

@MoDoy i just repeat you simple facts. Its hard if autistic boy like you is locked in your World.

No writed in excel -> no candidate. So so so much simple.

Continue in lies that u wasnt prepare on oly fights. ? 

Fairy dreams about it that NF played for ally is awesome. Sorry for it but some people see like greedy b.tches are some players from NF. You can be top pvp party but on classic you are nothing w/o ally. Its not H5.

Btw. Nice fail on Baium, NF called RF monkeys, funny see like NF had to call RF for help because you need them again. ? 

In times when u didnt need them, you didnt cares about them, in times when u need help for get your goals, you will be play on nice guys again? ? So ridiculous clan.

I play game for fun. From oly a have a lot of fun. Many good matches, win or lost.

Read again about pve my dear autistic lier. Pve is anoying but neccesery evil. I did and i do with rly good effectivite, Mainly in european time 16/17:00-20/21:00.

For first 3 months after return here  i made more than 900M adenas, w/o protect from anyone, w/o leeching from anyone from ally, w/o stealing real time from anyone. Its simple way boy, because i dont care about shits like you. I never have problem spend my time for CP or friendly players but not for greedy leechers from NF.

PS: You can do what you want like me. If i travel over Prague or i have free time in office its np spend some time for autistic boy Modoy.?

48 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

@MoDoy 

Btw. Nice fail on Baium, NF called RF monkeys, funny see like NF had to call RF for help because you need them again. ? 

Biggest scammers ... and scam victims together in ally .... again ^^ ?? I

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Out of the all lies i rly need to react on this one... Out of 60 ppl CC there was ONE nonfactor party and actually the least active one -so being far from leadership role.

P.S. Lemme tell ya secret my dear, NF is officially disbanded since y-day, no need to kick dead body.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

@MoDoy i just repeat you simple facts. Its hard if autistic boy like you is locked in your World.

No writed in excel -> no candidate. So so so much simple.

Continue in lies that u wasnt prepare on oly fights. ? 

Fairy dreams about it that NF played for ally is awesome. Sorry for it but some people see like greedy b.tches are some players from NF. You can be top pvp party but on classic you are nothing w/o ally. Its not H5.

In times when u didnt need them, you didnt cares about them, in times when u need help for get your goals, you will be play on nice guys again? ? So ridiculous clan.

I play game for fun. From oly a have a lot of fun. Many good matches, win or lost.

Read again about pve my dear autistic lier. Pve is anoying but neccesery evil. I did and i do with rly good effectivite, Mainly in european time 16/17:00-20/21:00.

For first 3 months after return here  i made more than 900M adenas, w/o protect from anyone, w/o leeching from anyone from ally, w/o stealing real time from anyone. Its simple way boy, because i dont care about shits like you. I never have problem spend my time for CP or friendly players but not for greedy leechers from NF.

PS: You can do what you want like me. If i travel over Prague or i have free time in office its np spend some time for autistic boy Modoy.?

even if you dont believe i wrote in excel anytime as candidate, it would still be there written from previous month as he is candidate every month, so he was written in excel (and i even did update the list coz i deleted some candidates from us for next month), so good lies

who said you are nothing without ally? i dont care about baium, i dont care about sieges, i care about daily pvp as they bring me fun everyday and you can actually affect those yourself instead of depending on other 100 ppl, but i see why people who are handless like those, i mean, if you are losing every single normal pvp, at least you get some satisfaction from getting carried in CS by others

NF didnt call any1 for baium as its not NFs responsibility to organize baium, NF was responsible for leading EU primes, just so you know, but you can spread your lies moar  

cool, you made 900kk in 3 months? wow, so insane! how did you do it? let me tell you something, if player puts himself into farming adena, its so freaking easy, i still remember old days when me and rizos did duo 200kk in 1 day farming/spoiling or how rizos farmed 1.3kkk in 2 weeks for his FD, that much about your achievements

good that you would find time to spend with me, sadly i wouldnt find time to spend with you  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kure said:

Out of the all lies i rly need to react on this one... Out of 60 ppl CC there was ONE nonfactor party and actually the least active one -so being far from leadership role.

P.S. Lemme tell ya secret my dear, NF is officially disbanded since y-day, no need to kick dead body.

1 party is 9 peoples atch fraps and count one more time plz... So in 60 ppls CC i can believe but in 9 ppls with black crest well ... maybe You have only 10 fingers thats why You counted 1 party"s" of NF.

27 minutes ago, YipMan said:

1 party is 9 peoples atch fraps and count one more time plz... So in 60 ppls CC i can believe but in 9 ppls with black crest well ... maybe You have only 10 fingers thats why You counted 1 party"s" of NF.

My deep apologies, after watching fraps again I´ve noticed more NF members indeed. 12 - Sayomi pt (nusprogesdiedas, afronus, malakian, katrana, pipiska, nansey, dmoretti, valeera, xavierwulf) + there was Shaylaa from Rizo pt and moonwight+tulwi from Pipenov pt. No idea inside which pt they were, but feel free to consider it as a second party.

Or enlighten me please, check your fraps with adrenaline radar overlay included and correct me - im sure in that case your counting would be more precise than fraps of @lPcOo

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, YipMan said:

Biggest scammers ... and scam victims together in ally .... again ^^ ?? I

Dude, u forgot on biggest liers if Sayomi CP was there. ?

@Kure You dont must apologize,  nobody care and  everyone know that you still saying bullsh.ts like biggest lier and my biggest fan. 

I didnt care and i still dont care about NF, so why do you telling me? 

Masha, member of FW from NF,  didnt lead it? ?

@MoDoy Anytime wasnt write there, Anytime wasnt hero candidate. So so so much simple. I guess, autistic boy has still in his beautiful World, full of Modoys true, Anytime like hero candidate.

Keeps your talks, save your autistic World with queen Modoy and king Rizo, but Stiba dont care about your World.

31 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Dude, u forgot on biggest liers if Sayomi CP was there. ?

@Kure You dont must apologize,  nobody care and  everyone know that you still saying bullsh.ts like biggest lier and my biggest fan. 

I didnt care and i still dont care about NF, so why do you telling me? 

Masha, member of FW from NF,  didnt lead it? ?

@MoDoy Anytime wasnt write there, Anytime wasnt hero candidate. So so so much simple. I guess, autistic boy has still in his beautiful World, full of Modoys true, Anytime like hero candidate.

Keeps your talks, save your autistic World with queen Modoy and king Rizo, but Stiba dont care about your World.

Masha was never NF member (FW yes, NF no), so yeah, NF didnt organize baium so you want to tell me anytime wasnt written in excel pervious month? i am pretty sure you can confirm he was and that leads to next question, did you delete him from the list in excel? if not, he was still there even this month written as candidate, easy as that

obviously you dont care about our world, we interact with other ppl on server unlike you and your CP which is in pretty dire situation right now i would say, but hey, i am not going to judge people who likes to pve only, its their decision! (ps: nice pm for CC on sieges, looks like your CP really left alliance and wanted to cut all the ties with alliance. spoiler for slower people like stiba: NOT )