By the way guys i have question.

Did u write my name in hero candidates list? I have @@@@@@ title 

• Haha 2

@MoDoy Do you see like ridiculous you are? 

Masha, member of FW isnt NF. ? 

Everyone know that she did everything for NF and she didnt care about the rest CPs which were in SM. 

Simple example: Greedy autistic boy was stealing miniepic for NF before rest ally. Masha wasnt there with rest NF and with all SM debuffers? 

Im not telling that it was bad move from NF control SM over NF Masha from FW. She got drop like next CP, 2people got more items than Wanali CP for all time.

Yes boy, i dont care about your Modoy World and you oviously interact with GMs more than others on server and they are changing rules for NF, mainly for Rizos stupidity. 

PS: Aja was/is leading CS for our CP, i just asked which sides we are killing. Its all what i need to know. We have good pvp with WK in Dion and Gludio. What you? Fail again all? 

And again my dear autistic kudlár, Anytime wasnt write there, Anytime wasnt hero candidate. Nobody care about last month and nobody care that you cant write candidates to excel for good month w/o Rizo.