3 hours ago, Xafi said:

image.png.daa991897a9d7c26984bd74107018b

image.thumb.png.e08f84ce26128e100b68137047319ac8.png

well in my opinion u changed this rule for the specific ppl mentioned in first post, bcoz for my case its not working for example. 

laws are not applied retroactively retard, if you are sentenced for 20 years in jail for selling drugs but than the law is changed to 10 years for the same crime, you are still serving the 20.

So Sayomi dropping QueenAnt3 at the ground in city to make space in inventory, and Rizos dont changechange back to old password after switching side while half of clan have acces to him and cry he get scammed??

I suggest to make IQ test before You recruit peoples into Drama ally.... Or maybe You recruit this kind of peoples by purpose..... They are able to make bigger and better drama.

12 minutes ago, YipMan said:

So Sayomi dropping QueenAnt3 at the ground in city to make space in inventory, and Rizos dont changechange back to old password after switching side while half of clan have acces to him and cry he get scammed??

I suggest to make IQ test before You recruit peoples into Drama ally.... Or maybe You recruit this kind of peoples by purpose..... They are able to make bigger and better drama.

Said the chinese nuker....  Super high IQ...       

Edited by weeeeD

12 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

yea thats why you are making my iphone lul

I like Polish Vodka..... didnt knew You making it for me.

Edited by YipMan

On 8/8/2018 at 8:48 PM, weeeeD said:

Sure, but please let ete, myrmidon, naitrino, songM and others who actually farmed the rings do the crying.

I was wondering if my name came up to this post... as drenigma say i am not in that cp anymore. Tyson's aq was banned with the account and gms didnt return it to us because tyson was not in clan. Bad excuse from them but it's what they choose to be in rules of returning items from banned accounts. 
As for my efforts in these epics when i left cp i choose personally to leave everything i did back there to my old cp. So i believe drenigma can talk for cp since he is leader there now even if he had low part in those epics farm.

Actually, this year in competition i spoke with 3 guys from israel. Their education level is very high in country.

Its only bullshit thinking that it looks like that:

Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausÄ âizraelio dykumaâ

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

I like Polish Vodka..... didnt knew You making it for me.

He isn't polish 

23 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Actually, this year in competition i spoke with 3 guys from israel. Their education level is very high in country.

Its only bullshit thinking that it looks like that:

Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausÄ âizraelio dykumaâ

It's true, Israeli towns look like actual european towns.

*meanwhile on the other side of the gaza strip*

KltiiAw.jpg

Ugh, t-thanks Israel, I guess...

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

He isn't polish 

"Daj"tovillage sounds like Polish for me .... doesnt metter anyway. Just wanted to point his logic is broken, and racist.

3 minutes ago, YipMan said:

"Daj"tovillage sounds like Polish for me .... doesnt metter anyway. Just wanted to point his logic is broken, and racist.

But i can give u some vodka for iphone

@MoDoy I answer u rly quickly,  my dear AUTISTICKY KUDLAR SK.

1.  "if something is perma banned, is it different than items which were deleted? for me they are both non existant anymore"

i know like u loving bend true or rules for self, typical ability for NF, but server onetime did unban action, they will do it moretimes, just question of time. So yes, its rly huge different, my little lier. 

6 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

he is calling GM no brain on other forum

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i am certain he never flamed this project in other forums or anything

https://imgur.com/a/d04rubs @Koll good screen for you too, if u save ass someone, like he talked about u

I tell you secret boy, i never said that he flamed this project, i said that he is calling GM no brain on other forum. If u are not lying, its so simple remember true and its so simply make screen and post it here. My dear autitstic Modoy stop lie here again.

Cya your NIČITEL(destroyer) Stiba ?

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

ofc its racist, but you are the one who started comparing IQ by race so~~

3 hours ago, YipMan said:

if IQ tests would be done on club at this moment, the project could successfully open zoo with amount of monkeys playing on this server, hard to believe average IQ on this server is over 80

58 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

@MoDoy I answer u rly quickly,  my dear AUTISTICKY KUDLAR SK.

1.  "if something is perma banned, is it different than items which were deleted? for me they are both non existant anymore"

i know like u loving bend true or rules for self, typical ability for NF, but server onetime did unban action, they will do it moretimes, just question of time. So yes, its rly huge different, my little lier. 

https://imgur.com/a/d04rubs @Koll good screen for you too, if u save ass someone, like he talked about u

I tell you secret boy, i never said that he flamed this project, i said that he is calling GM no brain on other forum. If u are not lying, its so simple remember true and its so simply make screen and post it here. My dear autitstic Modoy stop lie here again.

Cya your NIČITEL(destroyer) Stiba ?

i am not bending anything here, i said FOR ME its same, not that its same by rules, thus not lying

thats discord, not forum, and it was probably clan/ally discord, not even public discord - not lying again

anything else you wanna add while still being butthurted? or you are still going to persuade me you play by rules?  funny

@Stiba007 Now i understand , you think you follow rules like you think that discord = forum. 

Sad that your education ceiling is so swallow.

Edited by Yomana

7 hours ago, BlackJack said:

ofc its racist, but you are the one who started comparing IQ by race so~~

Where i did ??? I did it by personnes but if some1 cant read should join Rizos and Sayomi into prestigious club of morons .... They have place for You there.

• Haha 1

@MoDoy If u are saying lie and its true in Modoys world, its still lie. Cruel reality for autistic boy like you. Deal with it.

9 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Stiba again farming untagged?

Again? I never stop. Im not newbie with ES w/o 77lvl. ? 

@Yomana Did you understand something? I dont trust you, mr.Joke. Tell rest server about my market and like you were raging about it and u tryed telling me what i can/cant selling. ? Its more trustworthy than "Yomana understand it" 

16 hours ago, BlackJack said:

laws are not applied retroactively retard, if you are sentenced for 20 years in jail for selling drugs but than the law is changed to 10 years for the same crime, you are still serving the 20.

I like how whenever you argue with someone you immediately call them a retard, it's a very effective way of proving the point. I'm surprised nobody came up with that strategy before.