1 hour ago, iAxZp said:

GMs did the best for server and our community.there is no such server neither official that gives such an insurance for our epics.so the only thing remains is they fix the rules and add this service for every1 needs it again.     PS: rizo its stupid not changing password for 2 years or changing back to same by the time u shared it before.

FYI: its exactly what i told them:

66689485ed3efc9a54b66368c5eb0990.png
https://gyazo.com/66689485ed3efc9a54b66368c5eb0990

P.S I am really disappointed to the few people from perks who i considered friends, would stoop so low and grief is in such low manner.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Anytime said:

yes true - and they also gave back my left winter glove that I lost at a christmas party 4 years ago.

sank u ADMINZ

WAIT how come they didnt give me back my bike when i asked them ?   

sdsdd.jpg

1 minute ago, Yomana said:

WAIT how come they didnt give me back my bike when i asked them ?   

sdsdd.jpg

As a German I am not allowed to discuss about valuables with Greeks.

Edited by Anytime

38 minutes ago, Bestiest player said:

im not sure if you understand that it was sarcasm   rizo droped his orfen long time ago and since then he is living with BO

I was there when rizo dropped that orfen 3 and for like a month I was shouting to Ally chat farm rizo for orfen 3. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bsklakis2 said:

Still not enlighten here please tell us the story. Why rules did not apply to your clan ??? 

@San0 @Koll

Hello. For example?

2 hours ago, bsklakis2 said:

I would like answers here like happened that, we applied those rules based on that and so on we came to a conclusion like that. Simple not too much spam just to know the story so future problems like that to be able to solve this way.

@Koll 

1 minute ago, bsklakis2 said:

@Koll 

Balu or someone Balu shared account with logined on account just to delete epics from new HWID/IP.

All deleted/sold to NPC items can be returned, but not broken items.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Koll said:

Balu or someone Balu shared account with logined on account just to delete epics from new HWID/IP.

All deleted/sold to NPC items can be returned, but not broken items.

Any reference for that rule please??

1 hour ago, Anytime said:

As a German I am not allowed to discuss about valuables with Greeks. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Anytime said:

yes true - and they also gave back my left winter glove that I lost at a christmas party 4 years ago.

sank u ADMINZ

You lost more precious "things" in that party probably...

11 minutes ago, Koll said:

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/7535-hackscam-cases-support/
If your account was scammed, you can request paid service, which include logs check-in, return of your stolen goods (with exception - broken items can not be returned), information about thief.

Can you please implement No grade crystals and Enchant Armor No Grade in the game? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

Scammed not trashed. Still not our case 

Another person login on your account without your permission and doing any actions hearting char = scam.

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

Can you please implement No grade crystals and Enchant Armor No Grade in the game? 

No :)

1 minute ago, Koll said:

Another person login on your account without your permission and doing any actions hearting char = scam.

hm that is not scam if you did not change the password. Still all that is under sharing accounts rules. Anyone can login from an other ip or via VPN Network and do the same. 

1 minute ago, Koll said:

In this specific case according to rules "return of your stolen goods (with exception - broken items can not be returned)," where is the exception of the "deleted items" because these items werent stolen.

1 minute ago, MyrmidonAch said:

In this specific case according to rules "return of your stolen goods (with exception - broken items can not be returned)," where is the exception of the "deleted items" because these items werent stolen.

Only broken items ( crystalized/failed enchant ) can't be returned as you see.

3 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

hm that is not scam if you did not change the password. Still all that is under sharing accounts rules. Anyone can login from an other ip or via VPN Network and do the same. 

Yes, but if you remember, even if person shared account - doesn't mean you can steal items from it :)

Also if we block acc sharing - most of the CPs won't be able to play normally. 

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

dragon112 sjekZ11 555999 pin, full epics set in there, log it, i dont care, good boy @koll

gonna summon them back to me anyway

If they will try to RMT sell them - you will be banned permanently and no items return :D

Good luck :)