Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

One And Only

Myrciu, dude, time goes, but you are still using skills like a retard. It's not a hate, it's an advice. Fix it, please.

Thanks for a video.

10 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Myrciu, dude, time goes, but you are still using skills like a retard. It's not a hate, it's an advice. Fix it, please.

Thanks for a video.

If you can point out I would be gratefull

Edited by Myrtan

not sure about gladi gameplay as i probably never played one, but some olympiad general tips. i dont really expect you will improve, but well, you still got talisman timings wrong, you gotta work on how long you actually cast the talisman and distance you need be away from enemy to start casting it. you have blunt on bar, use it, gladis who use duals in olympiad are very weak. switch might buff for bts.

now to the movie as itself, using slovak kontrafakt in L2 movie is not good idea (especially when you put modern remix of classical music right after it), most of the fights if not all were kinda meh (for example afk diosmio, korean cat which didnt know he can resummon cat, classes which have really low chance to even beat gladi if there is any)

all this together and i would rate this as one of your worse movies, next time better wait for better content.

22 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

not sure about gladi gameplay as i probably never played one, but some olympiad general tips. i dont really expect you will improve, but well, you still got talisman timings wrong, you gotta work on how long you actually cast the talisman and distance you need be away from enemy to start casting it. you have blunt on bar, use it, gladis who use duals in olympiad are very weak. switch might buff for bts.

now to the movie as itself, using slovak kontrafakt in L2 movie is not good idea (especially when you put modern remix of classical music right after it), most of the fights if not all were kinda meh (for example afk diosmio, korean cat which didnt know he can resummon cat, classes which have really low chance to even beat gladi if there is any)

all this together and i would rate this as one of your worse movies, next time better wait for better content.

Yes talies timing is kinda hard thing for me, I don't have anyone to guide me through the battle, Im playing it alone. I was much worse in olympiad before I left, now Im learning but yeah don't have a lot of time free so Im doing my best. My eq is very bad so I have a big problem with people using epics, castle circlet etc. About the blunt, I would use it but I can't my hammer crush skill is not maxed out need more sp then I will play with it also. Thank you for constructive criticism, and all advices.

Edited by Myrtan

For start I would recommend you to change songs and character name because is no different than xxxgladi66xxx.  

But keep it trying to improve

Edited by Bestiest player
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Yes talies timing is kinda hard thing for me, I don't have anyone to guide me through the battle, Im playing it alone. I was much worse in olympiad before I left, now Im learning but yeah don't have a lot of time free so Im doing my best. My eq is very bad so I have a big problem with people using epics, castle circlet etc. About the blunt, I would use it but I can't my hammer crush skill is not maxed out need more sp then I will play with it also. Thank you for constructive criticism, and all advices.

talismans are not only about someone guiding you (eventho it helps in some situations), for example you got kited very hard in open arena by warlord (and since gladi has insane speed advantage against other classes, this should probably never happen)

people using epics has almost no effect on you (or shouldnt have?), there are very limited amount of baium rings, about mental attacks you dont really care (why? because even people without epics will probably land mental debuffs on you, so its mostly about defensive stats but you dont have mental attacks), about duals/armor/jewels overenchant, sure, thats something you have to get together to improve your character in general

"i would use it but i cant my hammer crush skill is not maxed" - that seems as excuse to me, sure, sucks that you dont have it maxed, however the main advantage of blunt is not that you can cast hammer crush (it helps in case someone resists, but it should be only plan B, as the skill caps lvl at 74 and ppl on 78 already have increased resistance to it), but because you have much better attack speed than with duals, making it almost impossible for enemy to kite-stop animation of blaster trought the pillar

feel free to use this info however you want, as i said, i dont really expect you to improve much, but i dont see reason why not to give oly tips to you as i did to others in past

Hammer crush does less dmg than blaster, but has + time duration and the main reason to use it, almost half of mana cost and second chance if he resists 1st stun u can blast. And i think its not being applied the ignore shield-defense ability, same as fatal strike.
But test server still off, i cant do my tests ;/

35 minutes ago, felicioschlickmann said:

Hammer crush does less dmg than blaster, but has + time duration and the main reason to use it, almost half of mana cost and second chance if he resists 1st stun u can blast. And i think its not being applied the ignore shield-defense ability, same as fatal strike.
But test server still off, i cant do my tests ;/

Yep, hammer crush is decisive in oly. Because you can use both, keeping opponent perma stunned but sadly I didn't think about oly as I had no knowledge about it when I rerolled this char so now I have like 4 lvls to max it out. 

Blaster > Stun > go to enemy > switch to blunt > hammer crush > Stun

Advantage: you always have the possibility to change quickly to duals when he resist a hammer crush.

Lasts longer > but safer.

Only rarely works the other way around!

Edited by Anytime

2 hours ago, Anytime said:

Blaster > Stun > go to enemy > switch to blunt > hammer crush > Stun

Advantage: you always have the possibility to change quickly to duals when he resist a hammer crush.

Lasts longer > but safer.

Only rarely works the other way around!

If he resist hammer crush, you better use blaster with blunt and try hammer crush again, switching to duals can cost you fearlock (if enemy uses fear) because you can not cast blaster that fast from duals.

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Why would any1 want to switch to duals. TO decrease atk speeD? oO

If you wanna use the maxium potential of a gladiator you have to use dual swords from time to time in your fight.

There are a few skills that require a dual sword. Gladi is a burst class in my opinion. To Burst your target with your main dmg skills you want to use a dual sword i guess.

And with Duelist Spirit (12% more attack-speed for dual swords) the cast for stun is not rly that slow!

Imagine following combo: Break talis if you can (Sonic Rage) > Blaster (Blunt) > move to enemy > Hammer Cursh > Load Momentum > Switch duals > Blaster > Triple Slash > Triple Sonic Slash > Switch Blunt > Hammer Crush ...

(dunno if there would be time for double sonic slash)

If you are lucky and your skills crit its gg!

You can control and still deal decent dmg in best case!

Ofc you can safely stunlock your target to dead ... but come on ... it was always great fun to try combos with a gladiator

Shit, I feel like playing gladi again ...

Edited by Anytime

9 minutes ago, Anytime said:

If you wanna use the maxium potential of a gladiator you have to use dual swords from time to time in your fight.

There are a few skills that require a dual sword. Gladi is a burst class in my opinion. To Burst your target with your main dmg skills you want to use a dual sword i guess.

And with Duelist Spirit (12% more attack-speed for dual swords) the cast for stun is not rly that slow!

Imagine following combo: Break talis if you can (Sonic Rage) > Blaster (Blunt) > move to enemy > Hammer Cursh > Load Momentum > Switch duals > Blaster > Triple Slash > Triple Sonic Slash > Switch Blunt > Hammer Crush

Looks like you never played tyrant ^^. Also on oly usually better solution is to Stun lock than to use TSS etc

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Looks like you never played tyrant ^^. Also on oly usually better solution is to Stun lock than to use TSS etc 

I added this sentence in same moment your answered with Quote:

"Ofc you can safely stunlock your target to dead ... but come on ... it was always great fun to try combos with a gladiator"

Edited by Anytime

31 minutes ago, Anytime said:

Imagine following combo: Break talis if you can (Sonic Rage) > Blaster (Blunt) > move to enemy > Hammer Cursh > Load Momentum > Switch duals > Blaster > Triple Slash > Triple Sonic Slash > Switch Blunt > Hammer Crush ...

Ofc you can safely stunlock your target to dead ... but come on ... it was always great fun to try combos with a gladiator

After 3rd class triple slash is useless. Sonic rage maybe less damage than triple, but faster casting and you can do this with distance. To be honest it's fun to burst enemy with damage but you must take into consideration that any hit can wake from stun and it happens a lot with TSS, then you can get nice fearlock or stunlock on Lionheart ?

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

After 3rd class triple slash is useless. Sonic rage maybe less damage than triple, but faster casting and you can do this with distance. To be honest it's fun to burst enemy with damage but you must take into consideration that any hit can wake from stun and it happens a lot with TSS, then you can get nice fearlock or stunlock on Lionheart ?

Get Sonic Barrier and Life is good! Or it dosent exist in our update?

I think the gladiator is one of the few classes that can have such fun in the olympics. after all, he has a high survival potential.

Edited by Anytime

the tips you give @Anytime are from times you were playing gladi and everybody was ~74 lvl, when blunt was insanely OP because hammer crush had same chance as blaster, now when everybody is 78+, you actually notice hammer crush failing quite often

also what you are talking about is open world pvp with gladi, where obviously duals > blunt also because of better offensive stats and more possible skills to use, however in olympiad i dont think you ever want to use "triple slash" as the skill is so freaking useless and waste of MP

You can use 3 times the DSS while your TSS still on cd. Also have the chance to crit on skill and remove your target earlier from stun effect, i had problems when fatal strike crit.. its dangerous to use it. With hammer you have better atak speed and 2nd stun, but with duals you have + 2 skills which u cant use with blunt, DSS, Triple slash. I know its better to use sonic rage since its 50 mp cost and has same hex effect,  but triple slash ignores shield defense, so it gives more damage than rage, which have shield def applied.

You can spam stones while combo, better 2 charges than 0 to give extra damage.

11 hours ago, Anytime said:

Get Sonic Barrier and Life is good! Or it dosent exist in our update?

barrier is very good for oly.. but if u hit it removes invul effect, so only to waste your opponent talics.
for mass pvp is good also, but anchor is more usefull for mass pvp

9 hours ago, felicioschlickmann said:

You can use 3 times the DSS while your TSS still on cd. Also have the chance to crit on skill and remove your target earlier from stun effect, i had problems when fatal strike crit.. its dangerous to use it. With hammer you have better atak speed and 2nd stun, but with duals you have + 2 skills which u cant use with blunt, DSS, Triple slash. I know its better to use sonic rage since its 50 mp cost and has same hex effect,  but triple slash ignores shield defense, so it gives more damage than rage, which have shield def applied.

You can spam stones while combo, better 2 charges than 0 to give extra damage.

Neverthless triple slash is still useless on oly. When you fight classes like dreadnought, hell knight etc. you must be carefull for Ur mana. In that case all you need is Rage, TSS, hammer crush. I have macro which charge two times from stones and one charge from focus, so one click gives me 3 charges.

Edited by Myrtan

On 8/14/2018 at 6:40 PM, MoDoy said:

the tips you give @Anytime are from times you were playing gladi and everybody was ~74 lvl, when blunt was insanely OP because hammer crush had same chance as blaster, now when everybody is 78+, you actually notice hammer crush failing quite often

also what you are talking about is open world pvp with gladi, where obviously duals > blunt also because of better offensive stats and more possible skills to use, however in olympiad i dont think you ever want to use "triple slash" as the skill is so freaking useless and waste of MP

Same like wc stun

On 8/15/2018 at 10:41 AM, Myrtan said:

Neverthless triple slash is still useless on oly. When you fight classes like dreadnought, hell knight etc. you must be carefull for Ur mana. In that case all you need is Rage, TSS, hammer crush. I have macro which charge two times from stones and one charge from focus, so one click gives me 3 charges.

It's not useless when you know how to use it - it's good when you enchant it on different +ele than your main skills and have a backup pair of duals so when someone knows your main element and has prepared macro to switch to his other noble vesper set with 5x your counterelement, you can bang him up with Triple Slash instead.

Or maybe it's bull, what do I know, last time I've played glad people still had tamagotchis.

4 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

It's not useless when you know how to use it - it's good when you enchant it on different +ele than your main skills and have a backup pair of duals so when someone knows your main element and has prepared macro to switch to his other noble vesper set with 5x your counterelement, you can bang him up with Triple Slash instead.

Or maybe it's bull, what do I know, last time I've played glad people still had tamagotchis.

A kierowca autobusu wstał i zaczął klaskać ?

• Haha 1