Sign in to follow this  
TripNip

Starting Out

i just started on this server, i played lineage2 for a while, but i never became an expert on it. 

now im wondering to make a warlord (decided that because of farming potential) and im wondering what would be better: to make another box as spoiler, for those mass sweeps or create a self made buffer? buffs are nice to have, but they require books n stuff... and im not sure how well i can spoil with just a WL and a dwarf. also if the answer is buffer>spoiler, which one i should choose? i guess vampiric is most important for mass farm, so d elf? since he get it before lvl 40, while orc gets it at 44 only...

any extra tips are welcome.

P.S. the bow and raid party tip, i have already read in another topic :D

11 hours ago, TripNip said:

i just started on this server, i played lineage2 for a while, but i never became an expert on it. 

now im wondering to make a warlord (decided that because of farming potential) and im wondering what would be better: to make another box as spoiler, for those mass sweeps or create a self made buffer? buffs are nice to have, but they require books n stuff... and im not sure how well i can spoil with just a WL and a dwarf. also if the answer is buffer>spoiler, which one i should choose? i guess vampiric is most important for mass farm, so d elf? since he get it before lvl 40, while orc gets it at 44 only...

any extra tips are welcome.

P.S. the bow and raid party tip, i have already read in another topic :D

Make a buffer. Vampiric isn't that important because on classic WL farms by skills not auto attacks.

Anyway ee or se would be a best choice

2 hours ago, Rip said:

Make a buffer. Vampiric isn't that important because on classic WL farms by skills not auto attacks.

Anyway ee or se would be a best choice

so... if WL farms with skill...means ee/se is for mana recharge mainly?

12 minutes ago, TripNip said:

so... if WL farms with skill...means ee/se is for mana recharge mainly?

yes you farm with skills mainly! the skills dont scale 2 much with patk. Wich means that you dont need to worry about offensive buffs. If you plan to make a lot of AOE pve you might be good with EE cauz of clarity, resist stun and high mana regen for recharges/heals!

Just now, Anytime said:

yes you farm with skills mainly! the skills dont scale 2 much with patk. Wich means that you dont need to worry about offensive buffs. If you plan to make a lot of AOE pve you might be good with EE cauz of clarity, resist stun and high mana regen for recharges/heals!

so on classic,pole skills deal much more dmg than simple auto attacks? 

pull, thunder storm (stun), spinning slasher ... and repeat!

If you have a good day you can make some auto attacks but not rly needed!

20 minutes ago, TripNip said:

so on classic,pole skills deal much more dmg than simple auto attacks? 

yes warlord is completely reworked on classic and is actually a competitive class not just a hide in corner auto attack piece of shit.

Here you can see an excample for warlord farming on classic:

And here you can see how the class does in pvp:

Edited by BlackJack

52 minutes ago, TripNip said:

run around n stun sht... i like it :D

its one of the classes that got vastly improved in classic, both in terms of strength and overall fun to play.

40 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

its one of the classes that got vastly improved in classic, both in terms of strength and overall fun to play.

seems i can finally enjoy playing it... it was always a shame that WL skillset was killed by... many things :D

what are the other classes that got drastically improved/changed? if you all dont mind me asking... i saw spoiler got a buff cancel smash

Edited by TripNip

26 minutes ago, TripNip said:

seems i can finally enjoy playing it... it was always a shame that WL skillset was killed by... many things :D

what are the other classes that got drastically improved/changed? if you all dont mind me asking... i saw spoiler got a buff cancel smash

Impossible to say, since it depends to what chronicle you compare classes to. Debuff classes overall are stronger, although this changes slowly towards dmg classes over time/patches. You will understand soon enough when you pvp a DA

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

Impossible to say, since it depends to what chronicle you compare classes to. Debuff classes overall are stronger, although this changes slowly towards dmg classes over time/patches. You will understand soon enough when you pvp a DA

well... compared to hi5, since thats the one i have played last week..    about DA... ye i heard it has insane fear chance :D

1 hour ago, TripNip said:

well... compared to hi5, since thats the one i have played last week..    about DA... ye i heard it has insane fear chance :D

There's a lot of trippy stuff on classic... I think the one that surprised me the most was that gladis actually got a long range stun with like 90% land rate.

But I guess trippiest thing about this chronicle is that despite all this stuff - many of which you'd have thought was made on some x5000 Interlude serbidor with Dusk shields - it's still near perfectly balanced. It's even more balanced than H5 imo.

Edited by FryderykChopin

46 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

There's a lot of trippy stuff on classic... I think the one that surprised me the most was that gladis actually got a long range stun with like 90% land rate.

like they were weak without it... :l

On 8/13/2018 at 10:46 AM, BlackJack said:

i think the choice of this pvp movie doesnt give a realistic view since at this time this wl was mostly 15 lvls above all enemys there:D

15 minutes ago, chevignon said:

i think the choice of this pvp movie doesnt give a realistic view since at this time this wl was mostly 15 lvls above all enemys there:D

how can you tell? :D

30 minutes ago, TripNip said:

how can you tell? :D

because its comedy cp, its always like that

15 lvls ahead or not, i dont think much would change even if he was same lvl, he would land same amount of stuns or make same amount of damage, he would have lower HP/CP pools and could MAYBE get some fear if some necro tried to target him, but he is still almost immortal vs other debuffs coz of LH

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

because its comedy cp, its always like that

15 lvls ahead or not, i dont think much would change even if he was same lvl, he would land same amount of stuns or make same amount of damage, he would have lower HP/CP pools and could MAYBE get some fear if some necro tried to target him, but he is still almost immortal vs other debuffs coz of LH

whats LH?

On 8/13/2018 at 11:46 AM, BlackJack said:

yes warlord is completely reworked on classic and is actually a competitive class not just a hide in corner auto attack piece of shit.

since new posts need to wait for approval and the question is kinda similar... 

does archer damages also come from skills in classic? or they use only stun+auto attacks like the old piece of shits?

for warlord what they said is mostly right.only in end game spots and under some circumstances wl will farm in autoattacks.u need EE and prophet for perfect results.if u have to chose one box only EE is the best option for you.spoiler is useless to be boxed u ll find out soon when wl has train on him and he is alone he dont press thunder storm and spinning slasher only.u have the best pve toolkit Only if you use it.as for pvps yes its maybe more funny from any other chronicle to play dreadnought here.

9 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

for warlord what they said is mostly right.only in end game spots and under some circumstances wl will farm in autoattacks.u need EE and prophet for perfect results.if u have to chose one box only EE is the best option for you.spoiler is useless to be boxed u ll find out soon when wl has train on him and he is alone he dont press thunder storm and spinning slasher only.u have the best pve toolkit Only if you use it.as for pvps yes its maybe more funny from any other chronicle to play dreadnought here.

but... i asked about archers :D  but thanks for approving the info about Warlord xD

41 minutes ago, TripNip said:

but... i asked about archers :D  but thanks for approving the info about Warlord xD

Archers : easy but boring to pve (thanks to othel rune you hit crit rate cap with just pp)...

about pvp...

Very good on mass pvp cos 1) they are not MP dependant (autoattacks) so in long fight with current ressfiesta their value goes higher the longer fight is and 2) they dont care about hero grandeur (15 sec silence for all phys/mag skills)

Small scale pvp (cp vs cp) currently not THAT strong unless played almost perfectly (good example could be former UchihaItachi pt here on server with their hybrid setup with necro inside for cc)...

+ phantom ranger on classic has one nice skill "fatal counter" ... With low hp its not a problem hit 10k+ dmg into robe... PR is glass cannon tho.

Hawkeye more universal with tons of hp/cp compared to the rest archers

SR is stun machine valuable to CPs, i wouldnt recommend it for solo player tho.

Imho PR>HE>SR  atm

15 minutes ago, Kure said:

Archers : easy but boring to pve (thanks to othel rune you hit crit rate cap with just pp)...

about pvp...

Very good on mass pvp cos 1) they are not MP dependant (autoattacks) so in long fight with current ressfiesta their value goes higher the longer fight is and 2) they dont care about hero grandeur (15 sec silence for all phys/mag skills)

Small scale pvp (cp vs cp) currently not THAT strong unless played almost perfectly (good example could be former UchihaItachi pt here on server with their hybrid setup with necro inside for cc)...

+ phantom ranger on classic has one nice skill "fatal counter" ... With low hp its not a problem hit 10k+ dmg into robe... PR is glass cannon tho.

Hawkeye more universal with tons of hp/cp compared to the rest archers

SR is stun machine valuable to CPs, i wouldnt recommend it for solo player tho.

Imho PR>HE>SR  atm

so they mainly use autoattacks with occasional stun, except PR who gets that fatal skill?

otherwise, its short n informative, thank you :)  

Edited by TripNip

2 hours ago, TripNip said:

so they mainly use autoattacks with occasional stun, except PR who gets that fatal skill?

otherwise, its short n informative, thank you :)  

Here is a good example from a PR member of the particular party he talked about ( from previous patch but gameplay is still the game ).

Edited by BlackJack