Sign in to follow this  
TripNip

Starting Out

On 8/13/2018 at 2:05 PM, TripNip said:

like they were weak without it... :l

They would be weak without it, cuz debuffs like fear on this chronicle are powerfull and always land, so basically every pvp is decided by who debuff first.

Edited by Myrtan

4 hours ago, TripNip said:

so they mainly use autoattacks with occasional stun, except PR who gets that fatal skill?

otherwise, its short n informative, thank you :)  

Dont forget dude, here is 20% reflect buff from wc/elements mages + 20% reflect from sws 74lvl+,  with skills/aa you reflect dmg to self. Tanks/melee chars farm them easy. Mainly in closed spaces like ToI.

2 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Dont forget dude, here is 20% reflect buff from wc/elements mages + 20% reflect from sws 74lvl+,  with skills/aa you reflect dmg to self. Tanks/melee chars farm them easy. Mainly in closed spaces like ToI.

i thought reflect works only for close range attacks?

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

on classic its changed and works for all kind if dmg except DoTs

one more buff for DA... the more i know, the more i start to wonder: why play anything else than DA? :D

Edited by TripNip

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

DA is broken, its true. But there are freaks like me who play only dark elves and orcs so fk DA :D

yeah, i like orcs too, im playing OL whenever i can and the debuff landing really tempts me to do so but... making OL, when the books are so expensive... thats a rope on the neck :D

bro dont look at books price. Its just earlygame problem, after 2 months ull know its irrelevant. Just play what you enjoy the most, like i do.

Just now, Rizos said:

bro dont look at books price. Its just earlygame problem, after 2 months ull know its irrelevant. Just play what you enjoy the most, like i do.

if i decide to to take the path of misery... i should get wolf pet right? for faster xp?

wolf doesnt exist sadly :P. But there is different tool to improve solo exp -> Othell runes. You can cap crit rate on pp buff. I think you can easily exp 1-50 with blunt + othel 

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

wolf doesnt exist sadly :P. But there is different tool to improve solo exp -> Othell runes. You can cap crit rate on pp buff. I think you can easily exp 1-50 with blunt + othel 

i bet runes cost sht load of money too?

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

but you can get lvl 1 othel (+75 crit rate) for like 700k. Thats a decent start i think

will think about it :D