Huellas

Is maining a Warcryer worth it on this server?

Hi, so I started playing this server like a week ago and so far I like it a lot, got myself a bow and started raiding, I am currently lvl 47, but I have noticed people don't want a Warcryer in their party at all even with a c grade bow for bosses,  although I get kicked from a lot of parties I still manage to keep up leveling, my concern is if  this  situation is gonna be the same on endgame? are CPS using a Doomcryer main or they just have it as a box and fill that slot with something else?

its quite difficult to level up a WC alone but he's essential for CPs

my guess is; most CPs have boxed WC cause they can't find an active one

17 hours ago, Huellas said:

Hi, so I started playing this server like a week ago and so far I like it a lot, got myself a bow and started raiding, I am currently lvl 47, but I have noticed people don't want a Warcryer in their party at all even with a c grade bow for bosses,  although I get kicked from a lot of parties I still manage to keep up leveling, my concern is if  this  situation is gonna be the same on endgame? are CPS using a Doomcryer main or they just have it as a box and fill that slot with something else?

CPs want to have WC active cos its pretty powerful class on pvp. My WC stopped to play, mby wanna join cp? :D

Edited by Rizos

14 minutes ago, Cyane said:

OH BOY A TOPIC FOR ME, NEED TO DESTROY IT.

@Huellas First of all, you need to ask yourself, are u ready to be a true warcryer? If yes, then listen.

A true warcryer never levels up with dual box, never. Solo with good items you doing perfect. Small @MoDoy stick( I mean dagger) with othell is one of the best friends to rape those mobs.

Adena problems? Just go to low exp spots. And dont forget, you dont like competition, so you have to destroy those shamans in fom till 60, after that, god, who knows? 

Started thinking about party? Thats even BETTER! Those 8 people just cant ressist to do everything for you while u playing tinder/messenger on phone. 

Suddenly want some action? Oh boy, just turn off loop macro and press that F1 with assist macro till u get bored and again switch for afk mode. And dont forget, hitting with shots means adena waste>less money>less girls u will get in game.

Afraid to get rekt 1v1? **jokes aside please**

Last but not least, Tier 1 support never has problems in our server.

image.jpeg.013ef478dd488e73e5ba1afe56d49319.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Rizos said:

CPs want to have WC active cos its pretty powerful class on pvp. My WC stopped to play, mby wanna join cp? :D

U will recruit WC when i die .!.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Active WCs are prity gut, just level 80 and go bang

Skill 1543 1.jpg Great Fury

In new update with this skill people making stun. If u have this shit triggered on you, auto attacks and skills has a chance to stun enemy. 

Equip no grade dagger>loop macro attack bishop>go drink coffee.

Edited by ProGressive

9 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Equip no grade dagger>loop macro attack bishop>go drink coffee.

Stun your own bishop, top level new strategy. 
11/10 IGN.

19 minutes ago, Kure said:

Stun your own bishop, top level new strategy. 
11/10 IGN.

What u mean own bishop?

Gottcha ? 

Edited by ProGressive

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Hey thanks for the offer, the thing is two friends are playing with me but, currently lower lvl so we cant exp together, one is a sword singer and the other one a phantom ranger, I don't want to be an ass and just leave them so If they get tired of playing or something I will let you know for sure!

Thanks for the tips @ProGressive and everyone else, this is what I wanted to read, now I can level knowing that I have a pretty good end game.

Edited by Huellas
tipo

7 hours ago, Huellas said:

Nice vid, by the way, should I get some dyes for solo?

Well solo is last thing i would go, especially after 40-50. Still i would play +12 wit, doesnt matter if solo.