Sign in to follow this  
GODV

about new ver client

Oh damn, you know that feeling when it's like real f-ing hot day, and you get back home, and you crack open a cold one?

That's exactly how I feel whenever I see these patch 2.5 leaks... Inject them straight into my blood system please. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Oh damn, you know that feeling when it's like real f-ing hot day, and you get back home, and you crack open a cold one?

That's exactly how I feel whenever I see these patch 2.5 leaks... Inject them straight into my blood system please. ?

agreed, I had strong withdrawal symptoms when san0 stopped doing the progress tracker thingy on new features

3 hours ago, GODV said:

1305217323_QQ2.thumb.png.df68777fccfce06b3ce63d721390180b.png 617952728_QQ1.png.e8d3c32edff248d6fb8c789c0b5edf65.png
look at this minimap
i think is top client ver?
expecting...

this is the zaken client patch, from i know they are working to get it here as well.

Edit: didnt notice screen is from san0 lul.

Edited by BlackJack

It will be like with 1.5. We will have Zaken with Antharas Client, to not force you update 2 times and it will be easier for us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, zaman said:

@KollWhat do you mean Zaken with Antharas client?I am confused.

He means that u might find some npc or aditional rooms, houses but there will be nothing untill antharas release.

Short version of explaining.

45 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

He means that u might find some npc or aditional rooms, houses but there will be nothing untill antharas release.

Short version of explaining.

in reality its poor statement, the client was upgraded in zaken, not in antharas patch. Antharas patch just added more areas, nothing to do with client

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

i know ur slow, but how do u get this from what he said?

Your ability to find a way to offend someone in reaction to pretty much any kind of post is impressive.

@bsklakis2 I believe what Koll meant is that they'll give us the Antharas client (or a 'build' if you will) with 2.5 content, and will be eventually releasing Antharas (2.7 or whatever number it is) content over time without us having to download a new client for it (like we did with patch 2.0). My body is ready. ?

2 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Your ability to find a way to offend someone in reaction to pretty much any kind of post is impressive.

It's not hard, given the people who post on this forum, myself included  

6 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

@bsklakis2 I believe what Koll meant is that they'll give us the Antharas client (or a 'build' if you will) with 2.5 content, and will be eventually releasing Antharas (2.7 or whatever number it is) content over time without us having to download a new client for it (like we did with patch 2.0). My body is ready. ?

hmm so u think our server is gonna go ahead of Korean server? They still have 2.0 Secret of empire path and u talk already bout 2.5 ?

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

hmm so u think our server is gonna go ahead of Korean server? They still have 2.0 Secret of empire path and u talk already bout 2.5 ?

Well Koreans have a very special way around numbers  But it's, like, when you say 2.5 most people who play around Classic chronicle immediately think of Zaken, it's similar to when people refer to Interlude as C6 - it's not C6, it's CT0, but everyone knows what you're talking about 

Edited by FryderykChopin

i know ur slow, but how do u get this from what he said?

Antharas patch is 3.0 they may just update the interface and not the core core on that patch. All functions can stay out

Just now, bsklakis2 said:

Antharas patch is 3.0 they may just update the interface and not the core core on that patch. All functions can stay out

even korean's dont have 3.0, but ok

Just now, BlackJack said:

even korean's dont have 3.0, but ok

Yeah they kept it like 2.5.1 and so goes on like minor versions the same major version 

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Yeah I think only the graphical  interface of that patch will be applied as well. That's awesome all ready for it.

in reality its poor statement, the client was upgraded in zaken, not in antharas patch. Antharas patch just added more areas, nothing to do with client

actually uin was right the minimap was changed once again after zaken and the one on screen is trully from antharas update and not zaken

i just hope we are not going to get those crappy instances from official like clan arena, antharas and baium instances, lets not go the way which guided even normal L2 official to destruction (it wasnt new crappy classes after 85, but rather everything being instanced and pvp was impossible to find + big pay 2 win, but thats another story)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

actually uin was right the minimap was changed once again after zaken and the one on screen is trully from antharas update and not zaken

i just hope we are not going to get those crappy instances from official like clan arena, antharas and baium instances, lets not go the way which guided even normal L2 official to destruction (it wasnt new crappy classes after 85, but rather everything being instanced and pvp was impossible to find + big pay 2 win, but thats another story)

I think antharas instance as code can not change. In case the have the source code they can just adjust it but it is going to have a lot of bugs. If they have only the executable codes then is qq because reverse engineering is really hard and restructuring back is even more.

Instances are shit, on Ramona we used to spam the enter button for at least 1,5 hour each day because all instance servers were full and there were 10 parties outside all trying to enter at once. I dunno if that's the case with the balthus knight instances, but the whole concept is the opposite of what l2 is about, which is world pvp.

• Thanks 1

On 8/22/2018 at 5:55 PM, Koll said:

It will be like with 1.5. We will have Zaken with Antharas Client, to not force you update 2 times and it will be easier for us.

nice!

i think server frame complete!

Instances are literally the best thing that ever happened to this game.

No PvPs, no stress, and when you die you can just re-enter without having to worry about someone taking your mobs. This is the world that Martin Luther King died for #SayNoToViolence

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Like 1