Sign in to follow this  
kevilicious

Alive Bosses

Has there been a discussion on the server to implement a way to tell if a RB is alive on the Map? It would help those who don't have "watchers" parked at the boss sites. I know it helps the intense farm clans but it would also help those new players trying to level up. I am pretty sure I play during down times of them hardcore clans. I believe this feature would help me greatly. XD 

I know saying this may erk some people the wrong way, but I wish RB were instanced. So the cool-downs were independent of the character, not the world. Really screws over other players when they can't participate because hardcores are taking them. 

Map will be changed on next patch (In development)

About instances... It is the most stupid idea. It kills open word pvp 

Yeah as Rip said, they are gonna implement the first feature you mentioned on Zaken patch, you can get a sneak peek on this link

If you look at the map, you can see this yIdFDDV.png that white animal head means that the boss is dead, it turns green if it's alive.

Also check the window out, it displays a full list of the bosses and their status. 2zmKeYv.png

7 hours ago, kevilicious said:

Awesome thank you! I am excited for the patch coming out. It will help my clan out tremendously. 

I wouldn't get the hopes up too quickly. Yes, it'll be easier for you, but it will be easier for everyone - and right now when there's any RB 50+, randoms can form a party within 5 minutes. Usually when I see a 'high' RB in /partymatching, most of the time the room is 12/12, and the randoms' room leaders have a luxury to pick up only the best equipped people. 

On the other hand though, randoms are less likely to PvP for RB, so it might be something 

Edited by FryderykChopin

@FryderykChopin Dude, its not 50+. I was rly surprise, like all RBs 40+ are constantly dead. A lots of lowers RBs are not everytime alive too.

@kevilicious I exp right now new chars and i still dont understand why so much players are still stacked mainly on 60-75lvls, its rly easy hit 76lvl.

We start hitting 60lvls and a lot of times we must kill players around 65-68lvls killing 60lvl RB. These guys are rly brainless.

9ppl cant have profit from killing RB. Its just rly good power exp, but not for players with 5-8lvls higher than raid boss.

PS: Exist ways like still make w/o problem for evening 2-3 RBs. Btw. Are you this afking spoil which died on RB?

10 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

@FryderykChopin Dude, its not 50+. I was rly surprise, like all RBs 40+ are constantly dead. A lots of lowers RBs are not everytime alive too.

@kevilicious I exp right now new chars and i still dont understand why so much players are still stacked mainly on 60-75lvls, its rly easy hit 76lvl.

We start hitting 60lvls and a lot of times we must kill players around 65-68lvls killing 60lvl RB. These guys are rly brainless.

9ppl cant have profit from killing RB. Its just rly good power exp, but not for players with 5-8lvls higher than raid boss.

PS: Exist ways like still make w/o problem for evening 2-3 RBs. Btw. Are you this afking spoil which died on RB?

Honestly I am not sure what you are saying.... so you saying exping without RB is easy? If so how? 

Do you know that spoilers name?

1 hour ago, kevilicious said:

Honestly I am not sure what you are saying.... so you saying exping without RB is easy? If so how?

He sad, that for ppl 65-68 is easy to farm toward lvl 76. And also sad, that is not best way to spend their time by trying to find one, lure, protect and farm rb which is 8 lvl under their lvl. (Probably in next patch, when you will have bigger chance to farm rb, or if you are lucky two rb during your time spend in game. The time need to be spend for protecting single rb will lower, because there will be more than 5 rb areound lvl 60, and the effor will pay back).  I am think the same. The best exp/time after lvl 62 is ABG or bubble spot. You can compare this spot to rbs 65+ not to rb 55-60 farmed by lvls 65-70 player.

Edited by Aja69

6 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

While making CC for mini epics with 70 ppl is very profitable and not brainless and you still revolted when rizo tried to kill one alone.
What? You kill 65 lvl ppl for boss? Well congrats for your pvp achievement right there, but don't be like Greedy NF, stiba!

41 minutes ago, Sensei said:

While making CC for mini epics with 70 ppl is very profitable and not brainless and you still revolted when rizo tried to kill one alone.
What? You kill 65 lvl ppl for boss? Well congrats for your pvp achievement right there, but don't be like Greedy NF, stiba!

I didnt need CC on mini epics in times when i was killing them. We had always one of top DD pts from all ally. 90% miniepics was agro on Rosenberg. Everyone know that u needed on miniepics rest ally because w/o them you lost miniepics. When enemies gave up mini epics, u started be greedy on miniepics like hell. 

If greedy people like you prefer exp mains chars for 1-2CP than let all ally make rly fast exp on tons of oly farmers example, its your way. From my view its stupid and typical selfish for NF. When enemies will fight about miniepics again, we know like u will screaming where are idots, monkeys etc from ally.

"Clever boy" like you can compare miniepics with normal RBs which die for 8mins in one pt with 2activ players and boxes.

Btw. Than you will try write here amazing stories about my achievment, first find info which all chars are fighting there, because high lvl wc or ipalusknight are not 65lvl, my dear lier.

43 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I didnt need CC on mini epics in times when i was killing them. Bullshiet, why were u coming then?

We had always one of top DD pts from all ally. 90% miniepics was agro on Rosenberg. Same gear as my destro if not worse, won't even mention the activity of my cp alt destros compared to yours, what credit are you looking for exactly?

Everyone know that u needed on miniepics rest ally because w/o them you lost miniepics. A small amount of ppl in cc focusing on boosting key chars like sws/pp with 1 pvp pt to def. that, is what a smart ally would do, but this feels like an alien scenario to guys like you, since you don't benefit from it right then and there.

When enemies gave up mini epics, u started be greedy on miniepics like hell. Every useless shiet who doesn't even flag around the map came and leeched, making the above task impossible.

If greedy people like you prefer exp mains chars for 1-2CP than let all ally make rly fast exp on tons of oly farmers example, its your way. From my view its stupid and typical selfish for NF. You can exp enforcers like DA's summoners much faster in SV than wait for 30-40min to kill a boss and take 15kk xp, you uber genious! You spam "greedy" like a bubble-gum when you put your 50 oly enforcers over the rest? You talk about "exp mains" to me, when I log destro over my own main so we can kill those shiets?

When enemies will fight about miniepics again, we know like u will screaming where are idots, monkeys etc from ally. When I see ppl not even moving to pvp because they box 3-4 chars each, I am 100% gonna trash the fk out of them. Always do - always will.

"Clever boy" like you can compare miniepics with normal RBs which die for 8mins in one pt with 2activ players and boxes. What were you doing there? powerlvling Party Returns and ponies to make china-style farm on 11?

Btw. Than you will try write here amazing stories about my achievment, first find info which all chars are fighting there, because high lvl wc or ipalusknight are not 65lvl, my dear lier. I'll be damned! Check out Stiba's pvp adventures guys! (post screenshot that you flagged or pizdabol)

But hey hey, Stiba, chill.
Deep down you are the last person to blame. Without an ally leader to put the basic clowns back in their position, there is meant to be drama and ppl doing w/e they want all the time.

Edited by Sensei

Woa did I bring up something between you two? ?

Ya'll both need to chill. I was just hoping for some info to help me figure out stuff. I am totally lost on 90% of what ya'll are complaining about. Regardless the back n forth ya'll doing is super petty. 

What do you mean by making CC mini epics?

10 hours ago, Aja69 said:

He sad, that for ppl 65-68 is easy to farm toward lvl 76. And also sad, that is not best way to spend their time by trying to find one, lure, protect and farm rb which is 8 lvl under their lvl. (Probably in next patch, when you will have bigger chance to farm rb, or if you are lucky two rb during your time spend in game. The time need to be spend for protecting single rb will lower, because there will be more than 5 rb areound lvl 60, and the effor will pay back).  I am think the same. The best exp/time after lvl 62 is ABG or bubble spot. You can compare this spot to rbs 65+ not to rb 55-60 farmed by lvls 65-70 player.

Oohhh that makes more sense. Basically saying that high level chars are farming lower lv RBs when it's not worth it to them? Hm....  

Edited by kevilicious

2 hours ago, kevilicious said:

Oohhh that makes more sense. Basically saying that high level chars are farming lower lv RBs when it's not worth it to them? Hm....  

By my humble opinion and experience...