Sign in to follow this  
kevilicious

AoE Parties

Hey l2 peeps, 

I've never been in an AoE party yet on this server. I was hoping for some feedback in helping me figure out what to do. 

Here's my situation. I have a lv 47 PP and BH. The BH has top C grade polearm which means I can aoe as well. What I am looking to do is start AoE parties myself. What should I look for in my party? Mages? Melee? Healers? BD? SwS? Also where should I go to AoE farm at lv 47? AI? EV? FoM? 

I also have a lv 37 archer. Do they have parties as well? If so what are their party compositions? And where do they farm at different stages of the game? 

Thanks!

Kevilicious make dem elves go loco. 

Archers usually farm in CPs (constant parties) or solo. I don't remember seeing an archer in AoE party.

As for the party, well EE/SE is a basic stuff (don't invite bishops, it's cruel but they don't give any value in Aoe parties over SE/EE), some pullers (BD/SWS/any tank - 2 pullers are usually ideal, but you can have as much as 3) and DDs - that's nukers, gladis, tyrants, warlords, when you have trouble finding those you can take dwarfs. Don't invite daggers or archers.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Archers usually farm in CPs (constant parties) or solo. I don't remember seeing an archer in AoE party.

As for the party, well EE/SE is a basic stuff (don't invite bishops, it's cruel but they don't give any value in Aoe parties over SE/EE), some pullers (BD/SWS/any tank - 2 pullers are usually ideal, but you can have as much as 3) and DDs - that's nukers, gladis, tyrants, warlords, when you have trouble finding those you can take dwarfs. Don't invite daggers or archers.

I don't agree, bishop is crucial class in late game and many cps can not find one. Better to take bishops, because it can fix late game lack of healer problem. Think about server to be healthy, to have competition and fun. Not about yourself only ?

Edited by Myrtan

3 hours ago, Myrtan said:

I don't agree, bishop is crucial class in late game and many cps can not find one. Better to take bishops, because it can fix late game lack of healer problem. Think about server to be healthy, to have competition and fun. Not about yourself only ?

You're right mate, but let's be honest, the best way to get BP's into late is to let them level up as other support and reroll. 95% of solo BPs are going to quit because there's just no way on earth they'll level up solo. It's much easier to convice supportees of taking actual level-able chars than to convice other people to invite virtually useless class into AoE parties.

23 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

You're right mate, but let's be honest, the best way to get BP's into late is to let them level up as other support and reroll. 95% of solo BPs are going to quit because there's just no way on earth they'll level up solo. It's much easier to convice supportees of taking actual level-able chars than to convice other people to invite virtually useless class into AoE parties.

Yeah, but we must also take into consideration that not everyone is willing to pay real money. But in my opinion taking bp is actually a good idea. You getting one more friend in game who play hard to find class and who knows, maybe that can be your future cp bishop. 

So @kevilicious if you have extra slot, take bishop. It can be benefit for you in the future

Edited by Myrtan
  • Thanks 1