JaneDo

Just another oly day ..

20 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

is this mighty Shakalaka? well, if Rizo were loosing to him, then idk...

wait what?

Shot01019.jpg

Shot01020.jpg

I just dont play dagger lately cos tyrant is MUCH STRONGER. Didnt even use hide shadowstep or reset movement q_q

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah ofc, after you lost hero on aw 2 months in a row, ofc you play tyr were you have no competition in terms of same gear, I guess modoy will play tyr as well now bcz wr is not fun if you fail hero :))), I guess if china put full bust on a tyr and put someone who can play it decently you guys will swap to spoilers bcz so MUUCH STRONGER no ? :)))

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Werew said:

Yeah ofc, after you lost hero on aw 2 months in a row, ofc you play tyr were you have no competition in terms of same gear, I guess modoy will play tyr as well now bcz wr is not fun if you fail hero :))), I guess if china put full bust on a tyr and put someone who can play it decently you guys will swap to spoilers bcz so MUUCH STRONGER no ? :)))

to be fair, spoiler is truly "so MUUCH STRONGER" than dagger so you might not be fully wrong

ps: i play pw when it doesnt matter for my cp (like last 2 months), if cp needs me to play something else to win pvps, i just switch coz i know dagger is inferior to other classes (for example i drived anytime last 2 day)

1 hour ago, JaneDo said:

Put the hate aside ... how can you even compare Modoy and Rizo to Uin and Shakalaka it makes no sence... 

Why not?

And he'll still be for years probably, I hardly can think who will be willing to invest the amount of adena or $$$ he did in a character that is nothing more than a more tanky sws but without lol songs , is like having 2 sws in pt one for songs and one for "agro", and all this just to bring some competition, I personally played tk on h5 there it was a different story but on classic is just sad what they did with tk 

Edited by Werew

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i know dagger is inferior to other classes 

1-2 stabs every robe / Light user is inferior to other classes ..... sounds legit.

3 minutes ago, YipMan said:

1-2 stabs every robe / Light user is inferior to other classes ..... sounds legit.

If we talk about heroes,  tyrant 1-2 shot robes while having 15k hp pool. 

If we talk about non heroes , daggers are 1 cc.

Overall daggers right now are inferior to tyrants for sure.

40 minutes ago, Yomana said:

If we talk about heroes,  tyrant 1-2 shot robes while having 15k hp pool. 

If we talk about non heroes , daggers are 1 cc.

Overall daggers right now are inferior to tyrants for sure.

Tyrant is 1 class... MoDoy statement was dagger is inferior to other CLASSES so refer to that not to something completly other if You can, thx.

8 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Tyrant is 1 class... MoDoy statement was dagger is inferior to other CLASSES so refer to that not to something completly other if You can, thx.

In my POV as a DD class dagger is weaker than tyrant / mages / PR for sure.

And with weaker i mean its worse in most aspects of the game compared to those classes.

Edited by Yomana

1 hour ago, Werew said:

And he'll still be for years probably, I hardly can think who will be willing to invest the amount of adena or $$$ he did in a character that is nothing more than a more tanky sws but without lol songs , is like having 2 sws in pt one for songs and one for "agro", and all this just to bring some competition, I personally played tk on h5 there it was a different story but on classic is just sad what they did with tk 

Here u are very not right. Any hero deals damage. So comparing TK hero with second sws is totally showing that u really never played overstacked TK in our server. 

Hero SR with +12 con -15 str, doing 2-3 k damage and shooting like a truck. (if u have hands for targeting, while half of server dont)

43 minutes ago, Yomana said:

And with weaker i mean its worse in most aspects of the game compared to those classes.

Dagger class is made to be played for ganks and small scale pvps. Not 9v9 where u use 5 skills and the go watch YT because no mana, no land rate, no damage soaking  nothing. Dagger hero or nothing, thats it.

2 hours ago, Werew said:

Valeera is a beast, especially if driven by @Valeera himself. Yeah for now its just " battle cruiser without guns" (© @BlackJack) but if you check it, update after update TK is boosted more and more...

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

Im courious why You put every mage same high in hierarchy......But if talk about archers PR>rest ^^ 

So Necro=SPH=SPS=Sorc, but PR>HE=SRxd ??

Or You jsut made it so no1 can say taht MoDoy rerolled from trash class to eaven more trash class if no hero xd

For me daggers ofc arent so bad if no hero still they are robe/archers easy killers.... But for peopels like MoDoy fightind on equall terms and may lose PvP ould be like end of life on earth. Thats why he dont eaven try to touch dagger on PvP if  have no hero.

3 hours ago, JaneDo said:

Put the hate aside ... how can you even compare Modoy and Rizo to Uin and Shakalaka it makes no sence... 

Koreans making party recall when see Shakaa/ Uin/ Chege eaven when they are already in city.

8 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Im courious why You put every mage same high in hierarchy......But if talk about archers PR>rest ^^ 

So Necro=SPH=SPS=Sorc, but PR>HE=SRxd ??

Or You jsut made it so no1 can say taht MoDoy rerolled from trash class to eaven more trash class if no hero xd

For me daggers ofc arent so bad if no hero still they are robe/archers easy killers.... But for peopels like MoDoy fightind on equall terms and may lose PvP ould be like end of life on earth. Thats why he dont eaven try to touch dagger on PvP if  have no hero.

Koreans making party recall when see Shakaa/ Uin/ Chege eaven when they are already in city.

Cause every mage can at least be usefull , ok necro is better but you will never see mage party running 3-4 necro setup unlike archer parties that can easily go only PR setup.

Daggers arent bad if no hero ? Come on man literally in anything more than 1 vs 1 party they are useless.

I dont want to flame , not in mood. I just think you havent pvped against many heroes as koreans lack in that. Try to pvp with daggers vs hero fears/grandeurs and you will understand.

Edited by Yomana

10 minutes ago, Yomana said:

I dont want to flame , not in mood. I just think you havent pvped against many heroes as koreans lack in that. Try to pvp with daggers vs hero fears/grandeurs and you will understand.

So mages >dagger's vs hero fears/grandeurs Thats what You wanna say??

9 minutes ago, YipMan said:

So mages >dagger's vs hero fears/grandeurs Thats what You wanna say??

No...I wanna say that overall daggers suck cause they are worse in more aspects of game than mages. (+Tyr/PR as i said in first post)

Like 9 vs 9 daggers > mages 

Mass pvp mages > daggers 

Sieges mages > daggers

Edited by Yomana

16 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Sieges mages > daggers

So mages can hide-->Trick/shadow step on Castle crester??? and safe the day

5 minutes ago, YipMan said:

So mages can hide-->Trick/shadow step on Castle crester??? and safe the day

Idk if i wanna answer this and give information to enemies ? But there is an "IF" somewhere there. 

Anyway people doesnt always share the same opinions.