MusulmoN

L2 Summer Action Part 2

several things:

try to hex people more (i'd change places of rapid shot with hex on your bar), thats how u help yourself;

try to slow people, thats how you help to your allies;

try to stun people more, the same.

your efficiency is very low.

thanks for the video.

8 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

several things:

try to hex people more (i'd change places of rapid shot with hex on your bar), thats how u help yourself;

try to slow people, thats how you help to your allies;

thanks for the video.

hex only tanks if needed,cuz robes you see 5-10k in single arrow,with stun too, only if critical situation cuz better shoot 2 singles and maybe -1 dead people in same time then 1 stun.

About skillbar for me good and no need to change,others maybe would change how they like,i dont judge them

thx for reply.

P.S if you see closer,in 90% mass pvp you get several times grandeur,so its imposible to take out mana,actually your lucky if you reach 50% you can see in other archers and see same thing  Peace.

Edited by MusulmoN

47 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

several things:

try to slow people, thats how you help to your allies; <--(agree with everything except this...imho its waste and the range required is smaller, he can easily get chained)

thanks for the video.

hes PR, not BD, not orc shaman, he needs to control his range to secure safety and throw more FC, you want slow, you want hex, ask somebody else

6 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

hex only tanks if needed,cuz robes you see 5-10k in single arrow,with stun too, only if critical situation cuz better shoot 2 singles and maybe -1 dead people in same time then 1 stun.

About skillbar for me good and no need to change,others maybe would change how they like,i dont judge them

thx for reply.

P.S if you see closer,in 90% mass pvp you get several times grandeur,so its imposible to take out mana,actually your lucky if you reach 50% you can see in other archers and see same thing  Peace.

it's like: i have 6 hands, but i will use only 2 of them, coz it's enough. This is what efficiency means.

as i see from your video you waste several seconds staring or meditating before your next action. In this moment you can try to use other skill. That's whole point.

6 hours ago, Sensei said:

--(agree with everything except this...imho its waste and the range required is smaller, he can easily get chained)

3 hours ago, qloc01 said:

hes PR, not BD, not orc shaman, he needs to control his range to secure safety and throw more FC, you want slow, you want hex, ask somebody else

You both read only what you want to read. It doesnt mean that he must go rambo style if front and use slow, hex. Its about using it more often in general.

• Like 1

i liked first part more, you got tips in previous part so no need to repeat, just wondering which sane PR would go for slow in anything else than olympiad or 1vs1 open world pvp ... similar for stun shot, you just use it to get rid of annoying aggro chars from your ass like you did in first pvp, you are PR, you are there to make damage and not to CC people (sometimes maybe some extra hex would be good after you already rush and have range)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

9vs18 ?

Why did you do it?

in the middle of of pvp other party come  "genius" but i dont show it with camera,maybe you understand this,but i forget you just now how to farm mobs and no clue about pvp,sorry my bad.

47 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

in the middle of of pvp other party come  "genius" but i dont show it with camera,maybe you understand this,but i forget you just now how to farm mobs and no clue about pvp,sorry my bad.

Hi bro,are muslim bro???you from bro??

5 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

I see very obvious hard boxed party on cycling macro, nothing action. I count only activ players if im saying some number, but i havent idea like u do it. Everyone can kill boxes.

For me, its just most negative part in this video, if u want have better movie than tons of avg movies on net, why do u want put it there?

22 hours ago, MoDoy said:

just wondering which sane PR would go for slow in anything else than olympiad or 1vs1 open world pvp

isn't it open world pvp? 

plus if you stun only to get rid of aggro, then lmao...

@Poseidon i have video how you make epic fights on open oly last saturday, casting guard + ud when having 15s root etc. Want me to upload? Well laugh together, ill bring beer. Or you want ot say that you sold acc? :/ 

Edited by Rizos

3 hours ago, Poseidon said:
On 9/2/2018 at 3:53 PM, MoDoy said:

just wondering which sane PR would go for slow in anything else than olympiad or 1vs1 open world pvp

isn't it open world pvp? 

plus if you stun only to get rid of aggro, then lmao...

1vs1 open world pvp - hint - 1vs1 is the important one, if you need further explanation, check my vol.3 movie by what i mean 1vs1 open world pvp

about stun - yes, thats how you play it, you stun only to get rid of aggro boiz on your ass, you leave CC for other guys, not the biggest glass cannon in whole squad, lmao

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Rizos said:

@Poseidon i have video how you make epic fights on open oly last saturday, casting guard + ud when having 15s root etc. Want me to upload? Well laugh together, ill bring beer. Or you want ot say that you sold acc? :/ 

are you the pussy defender or what? )

kinda low level agro, you can do better

7 hours ago, MoDoy said:

1vs1 open world pvp - hint - 1vs1 is the important one, if you need further explanation, check my vol.3 movie by what i mean 1vs1 open world pvp

about stun - yes, thats how you play it, you stun only to get rid of aggro boiz on your ass, you leave CC for other guys, not the biggest glass cannon in whole squad, lmao

oh, sorry...i didnt see somehow that 1vs1. 

well lucky we, coz Modoyko uses only 1 skill and waiting for cd, while it could be 7 seconds of CC. Especially now, when there is no stun resist set bonuses.

7 hours ago, MoDoy said:

you leave CC for other guys

logic of a solo player which you were and will be. imho

4 hours ago, Poseidon said:

oh, sorry...i didnt see somehow that 1vs1. 

well lucky we, coz Modoyko uses only 1 skill and waiting for cd, while it could be 7 seconds of CC. Especially now, when there is no stun resist set bonuses.

logic of a solo player which you were and will be. imho

y, instead of making 2 auto attack crits for 3-6k (depending if enemy has grandeur) is overrated, its much better if that guy gets 7s stun which will help trendemously when there is big chance that guy might not even be able to use skills for more than half of that duration because of WL/hero skills

maybe next thing is me using entangle on pw in mass fights so i can help others? oh, how blind i was not to see this good opportunity (efficiency, the more skills the better)

Edited by MoDoy

On 9/4/2018 at 6:34 AM, MoDoy said:

y, instead of making 2 auto attack crits for 3-6k (depending if enemy has grandeur) is overrated, its much better if that guy gets 7s stun which will help trendemously when there is big chance that guy might not even be able to use skills for more than half of that duration because of WL/hero skills

maybe next thing is me using entangle on pw in mass fights so i can help others? oh, how blind i was not to see this good opportunity (efficiency, the more skills the better)

everything is situational. For sure there is a moment when your pw's entangle would be needed, same as TS's hex/stun/slow. Point was not to use them nonstop,

but to use them more in general. Don't bother me, please, with your smartass sentences.

51 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

everything is situational. For sure there is a moment when your pw's entangle would be needed, same as TS's hex/stun/slow. Point was not to use them nonstop,

but to use them more in general. Don't bother me, please, with your smartass sentences.

What You think about curse weakness on mages, good to use on mass PvP ???

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

maybe more usage of sand bomb on your th? i think its good to use it more often in general, helps your team ?

4 hours ago, YipMan said:

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

maybe more usage of sand bomb on your th? i think its good to use it more often in general, helps your team ?

wow, wow. who let the dogs out? have you made your homework, boyz? it's september already. 

1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

wow, wow. who let the dogs out? have you made your homework, boyz? it's september already. 

school starting on end of september, happy you are concerned

On 9/9/2018 at 12:04 PM, YipMan said:

on mass - no, but to brake guard tali - perfect.

On 9/9/2018 at 1:32 PM, MoDoy said:

maybe more usage of sand bomb on your th? i think its good to use it more often in general, helps your team

i will reveal some small secrets, anyway it's the end of saviors update. as for me, sand bomb is very usefull. the problem was that heavy set was more efficient back then.

right now, when light sets are coming back, SB has good chances to be usable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CexK9R-NEck