Sign in to follow this  
JerrySM

Made in China

4 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

For 3 Baium Rings? Are you insane? We could hire the entire Russian mafia for less. Only koreans would accept such a ridiculous deal for 40ish runes and a sealed phoenix ring.

I guess you lose your sense of business when you spend like 1000 euros to buy +16 b grade weapons

Never bought PA

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Never bought PA

Some hour of true?

Never used bot.

Who next? 

@Rip: Never found way to Core. 

Who next?

@Yomana: Never tryed pvp 1vs1.

Ok, its better finish it or our brothers and sisters will crying....

7 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

For 3 Baium Rings? Are you insane? We could hire the entire Russian mafia for less. Only koreans would accept such a ridiculous deal for 40ish runes and a sealed phoenix ring.

I guess you lose your sense of business when you spend like 1000 euros to buy +16 b grade weapons

2x DC boots, phoenix something, 110  runes, gucci xp.
Hey..! Don't mention my +16 weapons, my cp will start scamming me for oly!

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Some hour of true?

Never used bot.

Who next? 

@Rip: Never found way to Core. 

Who next?

@Yomana: Never tryed pvp 1vs1.

Ok, its better finish it or our brothers and sisters will crying....

Sure i never tried pvp 1 vs 1 in 3 years. Like we didnt pk you with Koukou 2 vs 5 when you were still a lowbie noobski crying in Seal of Shilen that  we dont let you xp.

I TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES Stiba ,tell  your pathetic lies to people who dont know you from the start in this server. You were always a nobody with your TT clan.

Edited by Yomana

Why are the mentally disadvantaged actually all Dark Avengers?

Does the dirt really always collect in the corners?

A pattern is slowly forming!

Edited by Anytime

4 hours ago, Sensei said:

2x DC boots, phoenix something, 110  runes, gucci xp.
Hey..! Don't mention my +16 weapons, my cp will start scamming me for oly!

I meant korean +16 weapons, you guys are poor af :(

5 hours ago, Anytime said:

Why are the mentally disadvantaged actually all Dark Avengers?

Does the dirt really always collect in the corners?

A pattern is slowly forming!

I hate u @Anytime, u are lucky u changed from dagger class to some mentally stable one?

• Haha 1

On 9/3/2018 at 10:53 AM, Rip said:

Also i saw myrciu and kingleonidas inside 

You don't have to worry about me anymore, you won't see me in club again Rip  BB ?we.thumb.jpg.fa0e54a6e7438d52219b168580ba4f42.jpg

Edited by Myrtan

45 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You don't have to worry about me anymore, you won't see me in club again Rip  BB ?we.thumb.jpg.fa0e54a6e7438d52219b168580ba4f42.jpg

Gl on next 1month server

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Rip said:

Gl on next 1month server

1 month, 6 months or 2 years no matter. Won't come back here

Edited by Myrtan

14 minutes ago, Lafi said:

Isn't it one of the official servidor?

even if it was official server, there is no pvp after 1 month of server start, just russian farming for RMT, so no point to stay for EU ppl which want to enjoy the game (spoiler: PvE is not fun in L2)

7 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

1 month, 6 months or 2 years no matter. Won't come back here

So what are you doing here? Did you come to say goodbye?

8 minutes ago, Rip said:

Was just bored so I wanted to read some of club dramas. I saw you mentioning me, so I replied to calm your big worries about my person. That's it folks, hf with new dramas ?

Edited by Myrtan

15 minutes ago, Rip said:

be thankful, he shared with you masterpiece screenshot from which you can make big poster over you bed, full of legends - tys0n, myrciu, zacman, monster and who know what more playing under different nicknames

On 9/14/2018 at 9:18 AM, Yomana said:

Sure i never tried pvp 1 vs 1 in 3 years. Like we didnt pk you with Koukou 2 vs 5 when you were still a lowbie noobski crying in Seal of Shilen that  we dont let you xp.

I TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES Stiba ,tell  your pathetic lies to people who dont know you from the start in this server. You were always a nobody with your TT clan.

I remember very well like 5 people 70+ ganks us 55lvls in DV very well and about ganks on me, we know like numbers or lvl advantages ganks us very well too, mr. Joke. ? Are u gipsy?

FairgankonStibaa.jpg

Edited by Stiba007

6 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I remember very well like 5 people 70+ ganks us 55lvls in DV very well and about ganks on me, we know like numbers or lvl advantages ganks us very well too, mr. Joke. ? Are u gipsy?

FairgankonStibaa.jpg

check your chat , nice restarts. ;) 

47 minutes ago, Yomana said:

check your chat , nice restarts. ;) 

Gipsy fair play? :D  15+ enemies vs 6 chars where are minimal 3 boxes? Wow. Joke master attack again. ?

Edited by Stiba007

10 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Gipsy fair play? :D  15+ enemies vs 6 chars where are minimal 3 boxes? Wow. Joke master attack again. ?

No its not fair play, but you wouldnt pvp even 5 vs 5 , like you dont pvp now. Send me a msg whenever you want to pvp , anytime , anyplace, with any  amount of people. Im up for it.

But you wont cause you are pussy , you are like a dog who only barks but never bites.

Edited by Yomana

15 minutes ago, Yomana said:

No its not fair play, but you wouldnt pvp even 5 vs 5 , like you dont pvp now. Send me a msg whenever you want to pvp , anytime , anyplace, with any  amount of people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

No its not fair play, but you wouldnt pvp even 5 vs 5 , like you dont pvp now. Send me a msg whenever you want to pvp , anytime , anyplace, with any  amount of people. Im up for it.

But you wont cause you are pussy , you are like a dog who only barks but never bites.

You are so much ridiculous. After more than 2 years when u needed everytime lvls or numbers advantage for victory, you write funny post like this. Master of jokes.

We did/do and will do everytime what we want for our plans in game. Its not hard find us and come to gank us with same activ numbers players. 

23 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

You are so much ridiculous. After more than 2 years when u needed everytime lvls or numbers advantage for victory, you write funny post like this. Master of jokes.

We did/do and will do everytime what we want for our plans in game. Its not hard find us and come to gank us with same activ numbers players. 

thats why we sent first 2 people and then 3 people from our cp to fight with ninja party in toi yday? coz we need numbers advantage? :D i think you are saying those bullsh1ts to wrong party boi

also whats the point of comming to gank you if you are not going to flag? we pk you and then what? you bress yourself and call yourself victorious anyway coz of how smart you are that we waste 700k for pk scroll and you just bress for 30k - ganking you is loss/loss and waste of time no matter how you look at it and since you and your party are irrelevant, its even waste of time ^_^ 

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

HAHA , not even 3 hours passed and you proved me right once again. Biggest pussy i have ever seen. Also its difficult to find you cause you farm early eu prime and when we or perks log in you go for sleep.

Im not gonna continue your little retarded game , if you want pvp send me a msg.  I will be waiting.

Edited by Yomana