MoDoy

WTB Drake boots +8

Are you building the +8 Drake set for you entire CP or you seriously haven't lucked out on those yet? 

If it took me so long I'd just call it a conspiracy and try to enchant some 3-part set instead.

On 5/4/2019 at 9:05 PM, FryderykChopin said:

Are you building the +8 Drake set for you entire CP or you seriously haven't lucked out on those yet? 

If it took me so long I'd just call it a conspiracy and try to enchant some 3-part set instead.

i make it just for myself, i enchanted like 50 pairs of boots so far, made like 7 boots to +6 and none of them succeeded with IEAC, so not even +7, not to say +8

but you know, i am not in rush, if someone pms me he sellf drake set+0 for 50kk i just laugh at him or if someone pms me he sells drake boots+8 for 1kkk, i just send him to GH to sell it :D its funny how much people overprice these sh1t considering there is not really big demand on it and on next patch it will be 10x easier to get those boots

ps: up, still buying +0/6/8 drake boots

Edited by MoDoy

still buying:

drake boots parts
drake boots+0
drake boots+6
drake boots+8

mail on forum/in game if you have some (not payment mail, those expire too fast) ;) 

On 9/23/2019 at 9:41 AM, MoDoy said:

still buying:

drake boots parts
drake boots+0
drake boots+6
drake boots+8

mail on forum/in game if you have some (not payment mail, those expire too fast) ;) 

On 9/23/2019 at 9:41 AM, MoDoy said:

still buying:

drake boots parts
drake boots+0
drake boots+6
drake boots+8

mail on forum/in game if you have some ;) 

up up up

San0's face when he sees Modoy's 128th attempt to enchant the Drake boots even tho they set the chance of successful enchant to +8 to exactly 0%:

source.gif

Edited by FryderykChopin

2 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

San0's face when he sees Modoy's 128th attempt to enchant the Drake boots even tho they set the chance of successful enchant to +8 to exactly 0%:

source.gif

funny thing is, from like first 30 drake boots i enchanted in past 1.5 year not even one went to +6, then when i bought some pairs +6 and tried with improved, they all broke

before update i logged on test server, took 8 boots+6 and put improved enchant on it. result? 3x +9 and 2x+8 .... no comment :| 

• Haha 2

On 10/18/2019 at 7:21 PM, MoDoy said:

guys, i really need new boots, today next victim of the abuse, this cannot continue like this ...

image.png.2456a707b8cf12b6df3a716cf5fc02b4.png

>enchanting items while wearing them
>probably didn't even drop it in cold water beforehand

Deserved, desu

• Like 1

up

On 12/1/2019 at 10:03 PM, Donkihot said:

Drake boots > Modoy.

You have been defeated by pair of leather boots...

cant say i am not fine with manticore set, but if you have lots of cash but nothing to buy for it, you gotta try