Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

olympiad schedule September

could some of admins ( @San0 or @Koll )give us insight how this month olympiad will continue? will it be always new week on saturday or you will fix it midway during the week? will last day of oly be 28th of september (friday) that way? or are we going to have 1 day olympiad only on last weekend same like last month (saturday)? if we are getting 4 week month with end of friday, on saturday there wont be olympiad or will it count for next month already?

all these are kinda important questions on which depending each clan makes different decisions how to continue with olympiad

5 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

I still dont understand why points didnt reset last week. In patchnotes its writen:

Olympiad points update every week.

what you dont understand, it got bugged, last day of month was friday, new month started on saturday so the server thought: "new month, that means new week, and hey, today is saturday so there is oly" and thus the new week started on saturday, each week has 2 days of olympiad, thats why friday was counted to the 1st of september and ppl didnt get update of points during the week. its private server, bugs like this are expected (to be fair i expected 1st of september will somehow count to the old month and ppl will be able to play oly counted to august and new heroes will be on 2nd, not that i was far away from truth, but ) , its just nice to know how admins will deal with it, will they leave it how it is? will they try to hard reset it themselves, will they shorten oly by 1 day so there wont be same bug next month?

Stop use lies and your autistic theories, boy. True facts are:

New season started at Saturday

Points and matches update each 604800 seconds = 7 days

GMs are not controlling calendar, so it's how it will be this month.

Start of week each Saturday and then next Friday is end of week. Then again.

Its same on GK, after this month its gonna go back to normal, for now new period starts on saturdays instead of fridays and last saturday will be last day of oly with fresh period, meaning new fights and +10 pts.

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

I still dont understand why points didnt reset last week. In patchnotes its writen:

Olympiad points update every week.

Every week. New olympiad period started at Saturday, then you count 604800 seconds = 7 full days = week and what day it must be? Saturday!

So each points/matches reset will be at Satuday. You fight at Saturday, then Friday after 6 days and again at Saturday it's reset.

4 minutes ago, Koll said:

Every week. New olympiad period started at Saturday, then you count 604800 seconds = 7 full days = week and what day it must be? Saturday!

So each points/matches reset will be at Satuday. You fight at Saturday, then Friday after 6 days and again at Saturday it's reset.

ok, thanks for info, so again this month will be last week 1 day only, guess it cleared up for many people wondering whats up with oly this month

topic can be closed i guess

47 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ok, thanks for info, so again this month will be last week 1 day only, guess it cleared up for many people wondering whats up with oly this month

topic can be closed i guess

Np boy, just next time more ask others, less write theories from your own world about bugs and oly generally.

PS: Your HV cry was awesome during oly. I love it.?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Np boy, just next time more ask others, less write theories from your own world about bugs and oly generally.

PS: Your HV cry was awesome during oly. I love it.?

holy sh1t dude, just how much you strive for my attention? doesdoes it give you some sort of satisfaction when one of the top players reply to you so you can feel honored? or you just feel way too useless otherwise?

ps: just so you know definition of lie so you can use word properly next time - A lie is a statement used intentionally for the purpose of deception. The practice of communicating lies is called lying, and a person who communicates a lie may be termed a liar. 

• Haha 1

Chill out boy. If top player like you havent idea like oly period work and u wrote lies about bug, its simple lie, my dear autistic lier. True hurts....

If you want talk with me about top players, u cant forget on which server and witch part of game. Russia offic adventure is other story, i know...

If u talked about club and pvp, here is very small % very good players on pvp. Its nothing hard be one of top. 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

If you want talk with me about top players, u cant forget on which server and witch part of game. Russia offic adventure is other story, i know...

If u talked about club and pvp, here is very small % very good players on pvp. Its nothing hard be one of top. 

want to talk about russian official? ok  so i went on new server (Einhasad) when it was opening and i was in uchiha CP, i was there as one of the better players together with uchi, rizos and egor. how our cp stood against your lovely pro russian players? have a look, our CP lost in quarter finals, which means it ended on 5th-8th place in winning bracket spider (which CPs from all 4 ru off servers participated) before there was barrage played with losers

image.thumb.png.ab64064f9aa51ab92eba8ed7ad2e504d.png

what we have else? 1.5 month after server started we had pre-made pvp with Hate Squad, which ended 5th-6th in FINAL ranking, and eventho they had like 4 lvls advantage on average, we still won them 2:1

image.thumb.png.0f401199e6ba71943ada68e21bcd6a5a.png

want to compare vs skelth? top cp on skelth, our lovely fishfood couldnt really touch our cp on this server, enjoy our cp vs f0rest+fishfood

so yeah, thats your quality on official servers, just because people there can farm more than we do, doesnt mean they are better players (now not saying we are top of tops, but even there one of the top)  cya

Edited by MoDoy

53 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ok  so i went on new server (Einhasad) when it was opening and i was in uchiha CP

I would not be proud of that 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Aduha said:

I would not be proud of that 

why not? coz we werent competing with top CPs who had 30 ppl who were switching every 12h so they can farm nonstop? at least we always tried to pvp, unlike other 90% of russians who just went terp mode, you know reality why roa/rmt parties are "top" (except really ~2 parties in each side which actually have hands and not just 24h to play)

or maybe lets speak about instinct party which abused bug and spawned 100% scrolls and runes for their party so they got like 20lvls ahead of others and in the end got no punishment? i guess you would be proud of that  

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

or maybe lets speak about instinct party which abused bug and spawned 100% scrolls and runes for their party so they got like 20lvls ahead of others and in the end got no punishment? i guess you would be proud of that  

I was feeling bad when i saw perks by uchiha on enhas
what bug? it was bonus for being innova tester. And Dok got penetrated by leaders for showing that on stream 

2 minutes ago, Aduha said:

I was feeling bad when i saw perks by uchiha on enhas
what bug? it was bonus for being innova tester. And Dok got penetrated by leaders for showing that on stream 

y, thats why those got removed by admins after it was showed on stream, nice reward

i felt sorry when i saw what kind of players you pvp on GK on tournament, and those videos looked so nice, but well, 2 left hands and thats how videos are born  

Edited by MoDoy

Oh boy, i just read from you not interesting info and excuses. You werent top 3, so who care? Me not.

In l2 you can be top in more ways PvE, PvP, making adenas, leading CP/clan and others.

On every server you need different terms on "be Top". On club if you have a lot of time with rest your pt members, its one of easier ways like be with very high chance one of top pts on server. Its simple fact here, nothing hard. On club didnt exist CP where is 7-9 very good players.

Its not fail russian players that u havent on it be top there. So stay with us on club, where is not to hard be top in pvp 9vs9(few full activ pts) or oly(everyone know like handless is 90%players on server) and cure your broken heart from your Russian adventure.

Cya my dear autistic lier ?

@Aduha Cmon dude, why do you ruin his dreams? You are such a cruel person right now!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Oh boy, i just read from you not interesting info and excuses. You werent top 3, so who care? Me not.

In l2 you can be top in more ways PvE, PvP, making adenas, leading CP/clan and others.

On every server you need different terms on "be Top". On club if you have a lot of time with rest your pt members, its one of easier ways like be with very high chance one of top pts on server. Its simple fact here, nothing hard. On club didnt exist CP where is 7-9 very good players.

Its not fail russian players that u havent on it be top there. So stay with us on club, where is not to hard be top in pvp 9vs9(few full activ pts) or oly(everyone know like handless is 90%players on server) and cure your broken heart from your Russian adventure.

Cya my dear autistic lier ?

@Aduha Cmon dude, why do you ruin his dreams? You are such a cruel person right now!!

yeah, sure everybody saw how pro russians are when they had to fight our lowkey cp on tournament w/o lvl and items advantage

you can be top in more ways, but sadly you wont ever be in any way notnothing more to add if for you only top players are top 3 parties which ended in tournament that doesnt even cover actual good russian cps

reaver doesnt have to ruin any1 dreams, saw him playing olympiad on club, nothing special considering he was losing to pistolas, so pretty much that to top kek players of GK no more replies from me to you, so you dont get too much ahead of yourself

Edited by MoDoy

8 minutes ago, Aduha said:

no luck just skill (c) pistolas 

if you know what i mean 

i am pretty sure pistolas could make video of 2 matches as well  now what i am saying is you lost hero to him several times while pistolas doesnt even play DA that good

PS: never said you play bad, actually i know you play good and consider you as good player, what i say is that you are not omnipotent player to me like other people consider players from official if anything, ru off ppl are much better in pve, about pvp, well, i saw how limited most of them are even with our "pleb" cp lead by uchi

9 hours ago, Aduha said:

no luck just skill (c) pistolas 

if you know what i mean 

result of the month  (march ) pistolas hero ( no baium taly no baium ring  doom +4 )

45 minutes ago, pistolas said:

result of the month  (march ) pistolas hero ( no baium taly no baium ring  doom +4 )

damn... that probably is really hard one... (that post says that you are lucky bastard). The fact you can not see that you got outplayed many times but comeback by RNG resists shows your knowledge.  

if you really wanna talk about getting hero on DA:

@You farm with topfarmer class as catcher in chains.

@You ask to relog from another farmers to top farmer class and not feeding other pretenders.

@With random system that not based on winratio its about luck to get solid enemy and not 1 points box in open farm.

@That month you had 10 hidden points that was added after oly period ends and you won by 2 points. 

you playing this class not to farm, but basically to get hero for this class using all resources you have. (you could use better class for that than useless DA) 

Edited by Aduha

@ first time play in l2  and won some one whit years experience in this game 

@ why need to ask for relog wen some one not go to make hero ? your ally never rr to you ?

@+ 

@ it was not hidden poind one day beffor your char get +10 for the same resson and you play all your games 

@ this is my char why not ? you use all resources ( baium ring soul ) to make hero da for some one handless why ? you can use your skills for somethink more importand 

( and i think that i have improved my sellf  yes my first time hero it was realy lucky  whit rng ) i saw alot ressist from you to 

Edited by pistolas
  • Like 3