ansia2422

SPEAK CLEAR

Hi all

The question i want to make is clear: 

for a few months, have seen how it has down the server at the loggin, the ppl say the because... 

the big question is, you have thought announce at some point zaken patch or any update that motivate at the ppl?

i see the gms a bit irresponsable in this  sense, since we have spent almost a year and have not yet announced absolutely nothing.

srry 4my english xDD NoTraductor powa 

@San0 @Kse this is not an attack, i would like us to know a little of the current status of the server.

thank you all!

hey...

i see that your compression reading is not very good.

if have i read and that to my particular says me nothing... 

the question: is there a release date for this thing? 

they are planning to put the patch from here 1 month, 2 , 3... 1 year? 

i would like that apart from the ''tracker'' to say something more

1 minute ago, ansia2422 said:

hey...

its done when its done.

l2club staff were never rushed or let themself forced by players (aka i and ALL my friends will leave when....) to tell any release date they cant hold at the end.

3 minutes ago, ansia2422 said:

hey...

Hello. We will be able to give date, only closer to end of our work. We don't want to give date and then move it or install update that are not fully ready, just because we gave incorrect date.

1 hour ago, ansia2422 said:

Hi all

The question i want to make is clear: 

for a few months, have seen how it has down the server at the loggin, the ppl say the because... 

the big question is, you have thought announce at some point zaken patch or any update that motivate at the ppl?

i see the gms a bit irresponsable in this  sense, since we have spent almost a year and have not yet announced absolutely nothing.

srry 4my english xDD NoTraductor powa 

@San0 @Kse this is not an attack, i would like us to know a little of the current status of the server.

thank you all!

I have seen many players from here playing on Mid**** x3.

The reasons....

last Seven Signs patch,

much faster exp on same rates,

3 clients for free, 

u can afk macro 24/7 and not beeing banned,

official platform.

Im not coming back to classic.club until better patch will be realised.

12 minutes ago, Nez said:

The reasons....

last Seven Signs patch,

3 clients for free, 

official platform.

we had this back when dex was opening INSANE 2.5 zaken patch, i dont think club will be worried about community even with slower updates (to say something nice, with slower updates you have more time which features are nice and which are not after seeing what it did on official)

11 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

we had this back when dex was opening INSANE 2.5 zaken patch, i dont think club will be worried about community even with slower updates (to say something nice, with slower updates you have more time which features are nice and which are not after seeing what it did on official)

Modoy lets check out bugs out there? :D

1 hour ago, chevignon said:

its done when its done.

l2club staff were never rushed or let themself forced by players (aka i and ALL my friends will leave when....) to tell any release date they cant hold at the end.

Make no mistake, im not forcing anyone, simply im saying that they inform us a little more apart from the ''tracker'' 

35 minutes ago, Nez said:

The reasons....

last Seven Signs patch,

3 clients for free, 

official platform.

if u mean skelth, i come from there, and i can tell you that this official is dead xd 

the essence of the l2 is lost by thing like this

3 clients for free, 

Edited by ansia2422
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Dex was (is) very bad java, not even close to beeing classic, cannot compare to Gameco... its 1 and 100.

Club is great thx to amount of pvp, on the other side not to much for some classes due to this client and hero skills cooldowns. Thats why i left, not fun for my class.

+ PvP (for some classes)

+ amount of players

- many buggs, fixed in another life

- cannot afk macro

- 1 client free

- is not official platform

- very weird relation ships between players and server team

- is possible to get unban 

- in total, too much custom and weird staff

- someone get banned, the other not... for the same obviouse cause... mm thinking..

thats how i see it.

4 hours ago, ansia2422 said:

if u mean skelth, i come from there, and i can tell you that this official is dead xd 

the essence of the l2 is lost by thing like this

3 clients for free, 

no, i dont talk about Skelth, i mean ...

u know why Skelth is dead? because everyone is scared to go against Pufa, u know why everyone is scared to go against Pufa? cuz they are playing chars which they bought from Pufa including buff pets.

Is easier to join his zerg and become his sheep and flow on the same wave and play 1 sided server, farm everything.

He pks his own clan mates, because its his raid boss, only his, no1 can farm them.

Everyone knows Pufa is doing INSANE RMT, no1 cares, no1..... U know why Fragola was kicked from Skelth team? mmmm thinking.

There is one side going agains him for now, and will form another soon.

yeee i was wondering when this type posts will start to show... it took so long...  the answerzzz you can expect with such posts are - soon, be patient! And after you wait few months then they will make announcement that something is gonna happen after 2 months, then zaken will walk in aden and it will be told that after 3 more months you get the patch full of bugs. Anyway, despite all this being said, this server is best free classic serv and you can stick your 24/7 macro in dark and damp place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That would be a really fun idea to have Zaken as npc walking around Aden shouting from time to time how many days left for Zaken update.

6 hours ago, Nez said:

u know why Skelth is dead? because everyone is scared to go against Pufa, u know why everyone is scared to go against Pufa? cuz they are playing chars which they bought from Pufa including buff pets.

Is easier to join his zerg and become his sheep and flow on the same wave and play 1 sided server, farm everything.

He pks his own clan mates, because its his raid boss, only his, no1 can farm them.

Everyone knows Pufa is doing INSANE RMT, no1 cares, no1..... U know why Fragola was kicked from Skelth team? mmmm thinking.

Wow they actually kicked Frgola? Why tho?

That's a damned shame anyway, she was the only person from team who actually cared about Skelth.

1 hour ago, Torres said:

That would be a really fun idea to have Zaken as npc walking around Aden shouting from time to time how many days left for Zaken update.

Actually this has already been done in even more epic way by this glorious dude:

Coming_Soon.png

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Nez said:

#justice4fragola

Did they actually kick her? The bastards...

zaken patch will be announced when it will be time for it, a proper patch notes will be added shortly with the changes and it will be installed when it will be done.