zadkiel

Hello people. Is it worth to start as a bd?

Hello people. I am a new comer from greece. Was playing l2 for several years. My last server was on ncwest on Chronos (Zadkiel from nova clan).

I quited 2 years ago cause game become unbalanced cause of mass donation and the pay to win profile of ncwests server. But since there isnt any good rpg to play

i am back and i want to give it a try in here. So does it worth to play bladedancer? At chronos official i used to play iss bd which i changed on iss hiero for the needs of my cp.

Thanks in regards. And don't be mad with my english mistakes : )

Bd or sws are one of the most recommended classes to start with. Both are high category in the class change system if you ever reconsider to change to something else, both are super demanded on for random pts and cp and the case of bd its easy to solo

Welcome and have fun!

It's definitely worth. Very often I see parties in /partymatching searching for a puller, which happens to be a tank or SWS/BD. They're very valuable in most any kind of party, even for RBs, which - alongside with the AoE parties - are where you want to spend most of your time to level up as quickly as possible :) 

56 minutes ago, Cyane said:

Bd or sws are one of the most recommended classes to start with. Both are high category in the class change system if you ever reconsider to change to something else, both are super demanded on for random pts and cp and the case of bd its easy to solo

Welcome and have fun!

Definetly not SWS. BD is ten times more flexible in all aspects