Googleboon

Starting an EU Clan. Not 24/7 NO-LIFE. Consistency/Clan-wide co-operation/long term players 6m+

I do have a constant IP TS3 server on my hand.. running for 10 ( ts2 and ts 3 )  years now.

I can create some rooms for you... since the only ppl using it.. are my rl friends and me.

stop giving already taken clan names by other clans in other servers .. be something more gud :D

Thats was the ally name I used to be in Devianne retail server in early begging... so I guess they stole it from me!!! :P 

I do have a constant IP TS3 server on my hand.. running for 10 ( ts2 and ts 3 )  years now.

I can create some rooms for you... since the only ppl using it.. are my rl friends and me.

​That will be great siLve!!! Thanks a lot! :)

1. Class you will play : Destroyer (also pp or bd if dualbox is allowed)
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week): 6+ hours all week.
  3. How many months you will play for: Till server shuts down for good. (And ofc if something happens to me :D)
  4. Where do you live: Greece
  5. Languages: English/Greek
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can):  Totally agree.

1. Class you will play : Dagger (prob DE, mabye TH), Box SEorPP (only used while LFP or running alt dwarf)
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week): I work 4-shift: Week#1 Daytime(i play 1-3h evening) Week#2 No Work(i play 5-15h/day) Week#3 Night (I play 2-5h/day afternoon) Week#4 Evening(i play 3-6h morning-lunch).
  3. How many months you will play for: Atleast unthil we have an official server. If this private is updating to new patches and server is fine on bugs etc ill stay unthil it dies or stops updates.
  4. Where do you live: Sweden
  5. Languages: English+Swedish
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can): If i Quit the server, i will hand over my stuff to CWH.

I suggest you find an official home (Homepage and more importantly Voice server). Its true that elpies require no voice chat, but its also true that we wont have a lvl5 clan with 50player liit on day 1, but we can have a voice chat for 50 ppl even before server goes up!

Most easy way is to make a Facebook page as substitute for clan homepage/forums. And get a voice server of any decent software (Ventrilo, TS3, Mumble or even RC) going.

Voice Comms is so damn nice to have to build a closer community fast, and get the clan feeling going even before we can farm the first clan lvl!

1. Class you will play : Gladiator\Bounty Hunter (also playing with couple of friends wich playing support\tank)
  2. Estimate online activity minimum 3 hours per day(mostly)
  3. How many months you will play for: As long as server exists. 
  4. Where do you live: Minsk, Belarus. 
  5. Languages: English, Russian. 
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can): I won't be quitting; only if server will about to die. 

1. Class you will play : sws, bd, bish or ee
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week):  4h - 4+ / 7
  3. How many months you will play for: 3+
  4. Where do you live: Czech Republic
  5. Languages: cz, en
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can):  ok

1. TH, DA, WL, Sagi  ( idk wich one atm love to play all 4 but my favorites are TH, DA )

2. dunno ^^ got a life, but try to play when i'm able to play :P ( 3 ~ 10 hrs/day )

3. as long as the server is worth to play on :P ( alrdy saw to much servers die in just a couple of months ~.~ )

4. Germany

5. Ger/eng

6. agree

so long

Welcome to the latest members! 

I'll look into creating some sort of online space for us to be in good communication Anyone know any good (free) fourms/sites we could use? There are plenty of average ones.. I'd like something decent.- It'll take a while to get enough space for all members in clan. I'd still like to hastily get Clan lv2. As CL my progression ambitions are purely about the clan - it makes losing XP on toon easier to stomach ha.  

@Torch - I haven't forgotten about your friends. 

@siLve - That TS server would be great yes, would you like to set us up on it? 

@Tody - I was thinking of playing a Tank of some sort. I'm pretty happy playing most things - so I'll make what I think is needed in our group at launch. I would main a Bishop but I don't like the idea of being first targeted if we are ever in mass PVP I would prefer to be able to stay alive and keep the group operating well. *Shrugs* but you know I make a nuker and be the fear of the land with all the buffs and gear you guys provide for me :P Clan goal +16 wep for CL :P :ph34r:

Welcome to the latest members! 

I'll look into creating some sort of online space for us to be in good communication Anyone know any good (free) fourms/sites we could use? There are plenty of average ones.. I'd like something decent.- It'll take a while to get enough space for all members in clan. I'd still like to hastily get Clan lv2. As CL my progression ambitions are purely about the clan - it makes losing XP on toon easier to stomach ha.  

@Torch - I haven't forgotten about your friends. 

@siLve - That TS server would be great yes, would you like to set us up on it? 

@Tody - I was thinking of playing a Tank of some sort. I'm pretty happy playing most things - so I'll make what I think is needed in our group at launch. I would main a Bishop but I don't like the idea of being first targeted if we are ever in mass PVP I would prefer to be able to stay alive and keep the group operating well. *Shrugs* but you know I make a nuker and be the fear of the land with all the buffs and gear you guys provide for me :P Clan goal +16 wep for CL :P :ph34r:

​I can do that..... idk if i will play on this server.. it depends on some stuff i didnt figure out by now.. but i can give you the infos before the server will go live.

I will create a few channels with a pw for you guys.. or just leave them open ( thats up to you ). Like i said.. every1 who enters the ts sever who isnt playing L2 is an admin anyways ;)

If you could private message me the details here with passwords I'll then inform people who want it. Don't want everyone and their mother joining us. 

Thank you Miria. Seems great! 

Important *Ahem* *Ahem* Important

Clan naming time!

Please follow the link I privately mail each of you. You can select multiple options. There are 11 in total. Only I can see the results, no peer pressure that way. 

Put forum name on form. I will use which ever has more votes at 1pm GMT 02/05. That is in 14.5 hours. I need to start up our private forum etc.

I have a lot more free time this weekend than in the weeks leading up to the launch. I will screen shot the result to prove I'm not cheating. We should probably keep the name secret.. some troll could rush to NPC and steal our name (I'm a bit paranoid lol) 

Hopefully this works. 

Important *Ahem* *Ahem* Important

Clan naming time!

Please follow the link I privately mail each of you. You can select multiple options. There are 11 in total. Only I can see the results, no peer pressure that way. 

Put forum name on form. I will use which ever has more votes at 1pm GMT 02/05. That is in 14.5 hours. I need to start up our private forum etc.

I have a lot more free time this weekend than in the weeks leading up to the launch. I will screen shot the result to prove I'm not cheating. We should probably keep the name secret.. some troll could rush to NPC and steal our name (I'm a bit paranoid lol) 

Hopefully this works. 

​You are not.. iam such a person... :) "selling" names is a nice and easy way to make profit :)

*evil laugh muahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha*

*btw i will laugh my as* off when i see names from official players who were in my grp... or even my own name. lolz*

Hello Googleboon 

1. Class you will play :Spellsinger, dual-box I'll make a Shillien Elder.
  2. Estimate online activity minimum 4 hours per day
  3. How many months you will play for: 6m+, it depends on the server
  4. Where do you live:  Russia
  5. Languages: English, Russian. 
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can): I agree

Hi :)

1. Class you will play : Paladin
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week): Like 4 to 6 hours per day / 5 or 6 days per week
  3. How many months you will play for: Until the server death
  4. Where do you live:Perú GMT -5
  5. Languages:Spanish, English 
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can): Yeah

Welcome to all the latest editions! 

@Lev I noticed you said DA in another post and Paladin here.. at least you can go Knight and have a long time to decide at these rates :D 

.. or you can't make up your mind? 

I'm TERRIBLE for that; and I've settled on just making whatever I feel the clan has less of at launch.. I'm hoping I get to be a DA, BISH or Gladi! 

1. Class you will play : I'm thinking about making either SWS or Gladiator. I haven't decided yet!
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week): 6+ hours per day. More at weekends!
  3. How many months you will play for:  Probably till the end, that is going to be my last server I will probably play on, because I've been waiting for such project for very long time and I'm tired AF from all other private sh*ts.
  4. Where do you live: Bulgaria
  5. Languages: Bulgarian/English/Japanese
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can):    Granted.

Welcome to all the latest editions! 

@Lev I noticed you said DA in another post and Paladin here.. at least you can go Knight and have a long time to decide at these rates :D 

.. or you can't make up your mind? 

I'm TERRIBLE for that; and I've settled on just making whatever I feel the clan has less of at launch.. I'm hoping I get to be a DA, BISH or Gladi! 

​Something between Dark Avenger and Paladin would be great, as you said, I have a lot of time to think :P.

I saw in skills you need 1 C grade Crystal to summon the panther, maybe the economy will be better, but for now it seems very expensive.

I want to register for me and my friend:

1. Class you will play : Mage/Fighter/Support(don't decided yet, but i could play whatever clan needs, just don't like archers and daggers)
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week): about 4h, weekends 6h+
  3. How many months you will play for: Until close or drastic depopulation
  4. Where do you live: Lithuania
  5. Languages: Lithuanian, English
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can):  Depends on situation
  1. Class you will play : Mage/Support(anything clan needs from support)
  2. Estimate online activity (Hours per day, which days of week): about 4h+, weekends 6h+
  3. How many months you will play for: Until close or drastic depopulation
  4. Where do you live: Lithuania
  5. Languages: Lithuanian, English
  6. Declare that you'll let us know if you  need quit/take a break and offload any assets you have into CWH/Clan leader (upon return we'll re-gear you as best we can):  Agree

Welcome latest editions! 

I have the Clan name voting results! From this point onwards we are the...

~Harbingers~

Please see attached image to show full results.