11 hours ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, thats always what i wanted, go to deepest room of catacomb and pve there without interruption for rest of my life :D (i actually hope admins will think about not implementing those on our server, or if so, at least they will change loop macro system so it wont look like on official that each room is taken by different loop train)

on other side, gl enjoying catacombs there, i wonder which one you will farm, the 65 one or 70? once you get on that level server hype will be long over :D

its free, 3 boxes allowed, easy fake classic server, can kill time when i have, and i consider it "killing time", not play, just 30m-1h a day after a long sh!t real life problems have to deal with, still want to play here instead when have more time

12 hours ago, ProGressive said:

It wont, i didnt know that Giran server is in USA. So it will be same lags, spikes as it is in chronos and naya, but maybe its because im from soviet country Lithuania.

from what i've seen so far, people from western europe got around 200ms on Naia while using Leatrix. that's like 0.5 seconds delay at worst when the area is crowded, but it's still playable. with other programs like WTFast, ping can eventually go down to 150ms or even less depending on location/connection.

RU and China are also banned from NA. plus, there's no auto-loop macros, so people can't run full parties like they're used to. they will either be forced to play in window mode, or just find other ways to stick around like they did in previous patches.

client version is 2.0 by the way, not 1.5. they're just restricting content to 1.5 and releasing new stuff depending on server stage, but it's already all in the game.

Edited by Arcanum

1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

from what i've seen so far, people from western europe got around 200ms on Naia while using Leatrix. that's like 0.5 seconds delay at worst when the area is crowded, but it's still playable. with other programs like WTFast, ping can eventually go down to 150ms or even less depending on location/connection.

RU and China are also banned from NA.

Depends on your patience. 0,5s is unplayble for many people, especially when you want to PvP. It might be ok for casual farm, but you don't spend X months leveling up your toon to... Well, just to farm. I think a lot of people coming from EU are about to get quite disappointed with the ping.

But even then, NCwest is going to rule for several months to come. It's definitely fine to try it for some early PvP in Abandoned Camp, but I wouldn't switch there for one simple reason - it's NCsoft, and their main goal is obviously to generate profit. Even though they lowball on the NCstore now (if you can call paying 50$ a month for +50% item drop a lowballing), but they know very well that once people spend enough time on their toons and find the clan/CP/friends etc., they're going to be less likely to leave and thus they'll start pushing the NCstore to the limit. It's not some catastrophic scenario, it's just a common sense. It won't take long till it turns into a complete clown fiesta like the GD+ servers.

That server is gonna be like going into relationship with a slut, you know shes gonna spend all your money, take all your time, but the sex is just too good for first 1-2 months so you keep dating her untill she becomes too annoying and leaves you broke, so enjoy those 1-2 months.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

That server is gonna be like going into relationship with a slut, you know shes gonna spend all your money, take all your time, but the sex is just too good for first 1-2 months so you keep dating her untill she becomes too annoying and leaves you broke, so enjoy those 1-2 months.

Top 10 inspirational anime quotes

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Arcanum said:

I have with WTFfast 172ms, and i wont play if it wont lower.

I dont play games if they have even 0,25 sec delay.

Quality>all, especially in servers where u pay money.

8 hours ago, Rip said:

@FryderykChopin I remember when they added this scroll to ncstore on God servers

Screenshot_2018-09-30-12-20-05-096_com.android.chrome.png

"Failure to enchant does not crystallize the item and the enchantment level is retained thanks to the power of money"

Will be exactly the same story on the Classic as the time goes on unfortunately.

7 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Dont cry, i have wtfast 300ms here and i play a dagger pretty decent (i guess) tbh

Get used to it 172ms is not that much

13 minutes ago, GniTs said:

Dont cry, i have wtfast 300ms here and i play a dagger pretty decent (i guess) tbh

Get used to it 172ms is not that much

its not about getting used, i dont feel comfortable to play with ping thats it. Also if u have lags u never can show full potential.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Lithuania < Afrika < Rest World ?

Lithuania Wi-Fi is necessary for perfect playing on america servers. ?

It is so good like electronic machines for help to Africans people which havent electricity. Very well.

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Lithuania Wi-Fi is necessary for perfect playing on america servers. ?

It is so good like electronic machines for help to Africans people which havent electricity. Very well.

https://richtopia.com/smart-investing/real-estate/africa-exclusive-property-investment-in-lagos-nigeria

i bet this place in Africa looks more modern than your hometown

1 hour ago, NWD said:

https://richtopia.com/smart-investing/real-estate/africa-exclusive-property-investment-in-lagos-nigeria

i bet this place in Africa looks more modern than your hometown

I must disappoint you. My hometown havent tons of ghettoes on the edge. My hometown is one of most beautiful towns on the Earth with historical parts and moderns parts too.

But amazing that you show others your grade of brainpower and one pick with few buildings from all huge town and you have perfect opinion on "modern" nigeria town. 

Eastern dictators have so easy work with sheeps like you.

50 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I must disappoint you. My hometown havent tons of ghettoes on the edge. My hometown is one of most beautiful towns on the Earth with historical parts and moderns parts too.

But amazing that you show others your grade of brainpower and one pick with few buildings from all huge town and you have perfect opinion on "modern" nigeria town. 

Eastern dictators have so easy work with sheeps like you.

HAHAHA. Who are these eastern dictators? :DD 

Where you live bro?

47 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Jarosław Kaczyński muehehehe .

He is far from dictator. Lets get not into details :D

leaders-deprived-sleep.jpg.b411e689043bf0853f6f572c0b9f5635.jpg

i bet you will yawn after looking at him :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Jarosław Kaczyński muehehehe .

Merkel is much bigger dictator than Kaczynski ... why no1 talk about it ....