2 hours ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Hmm i see you know better about polish politic than me who live in Poland. Cool story

I have a lots of friends from Poalnd and they teling me its all bulls1t lies, and only idiots dont see it.

Polish economy is in best shape ever now.

Current Gov is doing what they told at elections time, while liberals before was lying all time, they were telling they wont increse retirement age, but after elections they did., they were telling they will lower taxes, but they incresed them a lot. Dont eaven mention about skyrocketing corruption.

Poland is conservative now.... Thats why Liberal western doing what they can to punish Poles for they choice, but overall trend in whole Europe is return to conservative, and Eu parliment is terrified about it they can lose power.

41 minutes ago, YipMan said:

I have a lots of friends from Poalnd and they teling me its all bulls1t lies, and only idiots dont see it.

Current Gov is doing what they told at elections time, while liberals before was lying all time, they were telling they wont increse retirement age, but after elections they did., they were telling they will lower taxes, but they incresed them a lot. Dont eaven mention about skyrocketing corruption.

Poland is conservative now.... Thats why Liberal western doing what they can to punish Poles for they choice, but overall trend in whole Europe is return to conservative, and Eu parliment is terrified about it they can lose power.

Lol. I wonder what kind of polish friends u have

41 minutes ago, Rip said:

Lol. I wonder what kind of polish friends u have

businessmens, Any contrarguments ^^ ?? Or You will just loling.....

Polish unemployment is lowest in history i guess......

Edited by YipMan

when update thread turn out to be political debates... 

monkey-politics.jpg.54f90e0344c11c2dbc6900c593eef4b7.jpg

P.s. if you dont like some leaders philosophy doesn't mean hes dictator :D only dictator in EU is this kind old man, who can force Steven Seagull to eat Carrot like penis in front of cameras :DDD

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.ab49ef53bf24681ff9550b2c8159388a.jpg

15 hours ago, YipMan said:

Im scared to answer you (i hate politicshtorm), for some ppl the GOV is great for others no. Thats all.

15 hours ago, YipMan said:

businessmens, Any contrarguments ^^ ?? Or You will just loling.....

Polish unemployment is lowest in history i guess......

Its called Polish mentality. Allways complaining no matter what and doing completely nothing to change the situation. Previous gov was total bullsh1t. The one we have now is not ideal, but is much better. And what is most important, doesn't agree to every retarded eu directive like accepting thousands of muslim migrants who will never assimilate.

56 minutes ago, Ryok said:

im not a girl hahahaha :P trololololol

still dont know the magic word? @MoDoy

dude, you could be any of thr 2000 genders, hell you could be even dog and you would be still irrelevant to me (and i really like dogs), sorry

On 10/2/2018 at 4:48 PM, SemenArsonist said:

yeah ban him and remove my warning points, I swear I'm a good boy now and I will never talk shit to my fellow cp member again

f8e08addd7d9.png