Next topic will be closed... ?

@San0 : zaken patch will be announced when it will be time for it, a proper patch notes will be added shortly with the changes and it will be installed when it will be done.

its almost here man! its closer than soon now! if you listen carefully you can even hear the pirates mumbling! ARRRRRRR

• Haha 2

from marketing side, even if they had update ready right now, it would be stupid to release it at this moment, ppl are way too hyped for those officials (coz hurr durr its off) and some small candy update on club wont beat that. however if they make update like 1 month after their opening, they have big chance to hype people who fall behind at start there or people who will see official is simply not a way to go :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

from marketing side, even if they had update ready right now, it would be stupid to release it at this moment, ppl are way too hyped for those officials (coz hurr durr its off) and some small candy update on club wont beat that. however if they make update like 1 month after their opening, they have big chance to hype people who fall behind at start there or people who will see official is simply not a way to go :D

propaganda chief officer modoy talks about marketing - so children, watch out! now you can learn something ...

23 hours ago, MoDoy said:

True. November first week would be best. Some people will fail in ofi, some will realize that 1.5 ain't that fun. Level up new chars, gear up and do this whole stuff in 1.5 and wait for 2.0 to live in toi again? fuk no

Edited by BoogeyMan

btw, hope this post wont be deleted, that "classic" is not 1.5, its antharas patch with customize sh!t and limited area at 1.5 patch

you have catacombs, runes, extra raid bosses which 1.5 doesnt include and lots of boost stuffs from 2.0 like we already knew

easy classic there, and its free, you can kill time at catacombs anw

8 minutes ago, qloc01 said:

btw, hope this post wont be deleted, that "classic" is not 1.5, its antharas patch with customize sh!t and limited area at 1.5 patch

you have catacombs, runes, extra raid bosses which 1.5 doesnt include and lots of boost stuffs from 2.0 like we already knew

easy classic there, and its free, you can kill time at catacombs anw

yeah, thats always what i wanted, go to deepest room of catacomb and pve there without interruption for rest of my life :D (i actually hope admins will think about not implementing those on our server, or if so, at least they will change loop macro system so it wont look like on official that each room is taken by different loop train)

on other side, gl enjoying catacombs there, i wonder which one you will farm, the 65 one or 70? once you get on that level server hype will be long over :D

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

will change loop macro system so it wont look like on official that each room is taken by different loop train)

Probably loop macro will be removed on Zaken

Just now, Rip said:

Probably loop macro will be removed on Zaken 

hopefully, at one side i am happy coz parties will need to be actually active, on other hand i am sad, no more alt tab youtube videos :(

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

hopefully, at one side i am happy coz parties will need to be actually active, on other hand i am sad, no more alt tab youtube videos :(

Rip Stiba's pony army

Edited by Rip

1 minute ago, Rip said:

Rip Stiba's pony army 

well, he can still use it to farm adena from chinese in olympiad, so it wasnt fully into waste :D

Well they removed loop macro, also left old pk system... Idea is not bad buuuut... 

Lets hope ncoin shop will put some huge bullshit. 

Already calculated, if u want to be a bit compepetitive u need to pay per month 15 eu, to hold char on level 4 vip. That means if u play 2 chars u need 30 eu, 3=45.

And now in shop only shots with higher damage output. 

Server will collapse when they put something rly op. 

All in all update soon.

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Well they removed loop macro, also left old pk system... Idea is not bad buuuut... 

Lets hope ncoin shop will put some huge bullshit. 

Already calculated, if u want to be a bit compepetitive u need to pay per month 15 eu, to hold char on level 4 vip. That means if u play 2 chars u need 30 eu, 3=45.

And now in shop only shots with higher damage output. 

Server will collapse when they put something rly op. 

All in all update soon.

on NA offi you can also run 3 clients freely without restrictions.

the main difference from here is that on NA everything works as intended. the downside is that they got overall lower rates, and they'll start with the 1.5 client version.

all in all, the first months could be fun. we'll see.

@my old cp: oh hai there folks :v

5 hours ago, Arcanum said:

on NA offi you can also run 3 clients freely without restrictions.

the main difference from here is that on NA everything works as intended. the downside is that they got overall lower rates, and they'll start with the 1.5 client version.

all in all, the first months could be fun. we'll see.

@my old cp: oh hai there folks :v

It wont, i didnt know that Giran server is in USA. So it will be same lags, spikes as it is in chronos and naya, but maybe its because im from soviet country Lithuania.